• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Special Edition Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score
Re: Special Edition Club

POOP;413770 said:
HOHOHOHO CUZ HE CAN'T READ! NICE BRO.

How about this: Most of Lionhead's promises are nothing but Fables. AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I'M GOOD. Sorry Lionhead. I still loved Fable 2 (I forget whether I liked Fable A LOT, I know I liked it some).

Anyway, I'm considering calling Gamestop or whatever and seeing if I can change my reservation to a special edition. I'll have to wait and see, because so far there isn't too much that I see as being worth the extra $20.
That's probably the greatest pun I ever heard in my life LOL +rep

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

there is so much bonus content in the limited edition. compared with fable 2, where you got a dungeon, 2 new weapons and some armour, you get: A new quest, a new weapon, a new outfit, a new area (apparently full of treasure), a new dog... need i go on?

sirsimon

Reaction score

I've preordered the special edition, the contents is just too good 2 miss!

Overan

Reaction score

I pre-ordered it for myself today, happy birthday to me.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Overan;415608 said:
I pre-ordered it for myself today, happy birthday to me.

many happy returns!
now to get someone to bake you a cake!:p

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score

I also just pre-order the LE copy with my $50 in b-day money, I'm excited on the shaping of weapons and also the playing cards. BTW just turned 17 so I don't need my mom to get it for me! =D

pkreniles

Reaction score

i am getting spical edi it will be great and for $20 more were could u go wrong

Overan

Reaction score

I pre-ordered the special edition strategy guide too, I do not plan to use it much but i am hoping it comes with an art book like the limited edition S.G. for Fable 2.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

I'm going to pre-order it next week, I'm just hoping, praying, wishing, that it doesn't sell out. If it were to sell out, I think I'd have to kill something :lol: Doubt it though, like .. 74 days until it releases.

Aside from that, I'm looking forward to the weapon Wolfbane that comes with it. Should be pretty sweet ^_^ And the new area, but I don't much care for the Dog breed. Don't particuarly like Boxers :p

pkreniles

Reaction score

yaw i got it on preorder on june 25 my b-day yay :)

The Invisible Hero

Psst, behind you...
Reaction score

i would have gotten the spec edition, but none for pc. ugh. the whole bonus bonus speical addition crap is really annoying me this time, and i mean really. the game is whats supposed to be the game, it used to be like taboo to put anything other than trading cards with a collectors edition (in game content wtf?). this really angers me.

pkreniles

Reaction score

it is a good way for compines to get another $20 out of us

GrimWhim

Reaction score

TheLine;411593 said:
That's right little Hero's and Heroine's wave your Boxxer and wear your special Outfit with Pride this is the Special Edition Club! So I'd like to tally exactly how many of you bought the Special Edition (Well lets be honest I can't tally everyone in the world) But hopefully I can everyone on the forum.
So just post if yo do have Special Edition especially what your excited that it comes with.
I for one love the casing. It looks like a real book! Dare I put it in a book case? Maybe so!
So Far:
20 People are getting Special Edition.

I'm hoping to get it but I can't say for sure. I need to look up the price first and then I'll go from there. But, if I can, I'll get the Limited Edition and I'll even pre-order it too just for the Villager Maker.

The Invisible Hero

Psst, behind you...
Reaction score

pkreniles;416441 said:
it is a good way for compines to get another $20 out of us

at this point its more like 200$ to buy the full game with all the ****ing bonus ****.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

I pre-ordered the LE of Fable 3 ages before they came out with the Villager Creator and the Guy at Gamestop said that if I don't get it by like asking them (Gamestop) then you will get the code when you get the game.

P.S. The same guy as said above said that the Limited Edition and The Collector Edition is the same thing but with diffrent names. However, I am not 100% sure.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

Me, and all of the extra content i can get!!!!

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

The Invisible Hero;416433 said:
i would have gotten the spec edition, but none for pc. ugh. the whole bonus bonus speical addition crap is really annoying me this time, and i mean really. the game is whats supposed to be the game, it used to be like taboo to put anything other than trading cards with a collectors edition (in game content wtf?). this really angers me.

Companies, no matter how much they try and make you think otherwise, are out to take your money. they will do this in any legal way possible. Making you want to fork out an extra £10 for something where there is no guarantee that they wont put it up for sale to mass market in a couple of years like Ubisoft did with AC2 Templar treasures, is like a dream come true for any business.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Got mine Pre-ordered. Not looking too much into the game yet. Don't want to have any high or low expectations!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I'm getting the LE, the book and the controller. I'll probable get the PC version later on after I get a new PC next year

Status
Not open for further replies.