• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strange happenings...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Re: Strange happenings...

I remember that,
"Mum, somethings under my bed"
"...I'll give you a pound if you look under there"
"DONE...oh no ghost"

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Since were all talking about strange happenings... mabye someone can help me find a logical answer with what has been happening to me.

The other day at school my eyes got terribly red and sore, for some reason i felt extremly angry. But after about 5 min. the strange sensation was over? This has happened 3 times over the last 6 weeks.

1st- School, Biology Classroom

2nd- Home, Sitting at desk

3rd- School, Bathroom

Any explinations?:(

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I get that so much too, someone called me something no idea what. I saw red froze still and couldn't move, he looked at me and ran like hell... don't know but for a while everyone was starting at me mouth agate. Not sure why there wasn't anything strange about me I think.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Well... ok but there was no one smarting off to me I was just alone in the bathroom.o_O

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

We are damn strange us lot huh?

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

That we are..... My biology teacher said that it might be high blood pressure....?:(

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Low for me, when I stand up I get really dizzy, and get sick a lot too. Still think its anemia

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

andythegill;147661 said:
I get that so much too, someone called me something no idea what. I saw red froze still and couldn't move, he looked at me and ran like hell... don't know but for a while everyone was starting at me mouth agate. Not sure why there wasn't anything strange about me I think.

Maybe you forgot that you weren't wearing pants, hence the people staring at you:lol:

Trust me, it's happened to me before:ninja:

A pant shunning psycho would scare anyone:ninja:

F

FableFreak

Hitlers Ghost!

(You wouldn't happen to be Jewish, African, or find the ideals of White Supremacy bad, would you? Because if so this can easily be described at Hitler coming back from beyond the grave to exact his revenge by knocking mouses off desks or slowly spinning pencils as to cause you difficulty in retrieveing them.)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Adam;147660 said:
Since were all talking about strange happenings... mabye someone can help me find a logical answer with what has been happening to me.

The other day at school my eyes got terribly red and sore, for some reason i felt extremly angry. But after about 5 min. the strange sensation was over? This has happened 3 times over the last 6 weeks.

1st- School, Biology Classroom

2nd- Home, Sitting at desk

3rd- School, Bathroom

Any explinations?:(
third time you didn't pee into your eye by accident, did you? :p

I'd feel angry if my eyes were hurting, to be honest...if you keep on getting sore eyes for no apparent reason, either see an optician or your doctor...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

No but I was watching the hanging of Saddam video, laughing at him though it, I turned around and i swear i saw him standing there staring at me. Scared the crap out of me as it didn't go, I was sat there, staring for a few minutes until I ran like hell out my room.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

When we look at certain images for long enough then look somewhere else, we can still see the shapes of what we were staring at - hence why sometimes when you play a video game you can see outlines and shadows of images that were displayed on a previous level...Halo 1 does that to me all the time until there are so many spartans I have to restart the console...

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

First off man, WTF! I just now saw this thread, and I have some advice for you. Lay off the drugs. Hallucinogens aren't good, no matter what anyone says, you will trip for three days if you drink payote, and if your on anything else, just knock it off.

But seriously dude that does sound like some creepy shizz.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

No I don't do drugs, smoke, drink. Anything of the sort.

Soldier By Name

Expert door-kicker-downer
Reaction score

Escape from a mental ward?
Lack of sex?
Nonusage of drugs?
lol.