• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Super Speed?

H

HeMp

I've been looking around constantly for this. I don't know where it could be.

I'm just trying to up my characters run speed. About 4 times faster than what you run. Please help,
Thanks

HeMp

I only want him to run faster when I hold the right mouse button down also.

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Super Speed?

please don't double post and bump threads...
you need to just be patient... if someone is able to help you they will when they come online... none of our modders are even online right now...

H

HeMp

I'm sorry Hexadecimal.

and hey Tco I checked there last night.

G

Gollak_Khal

Is this a mod your looking for or is it a glitch? Cause if its a mod I have no idea cause I play on the Xbox version.

T

TcoWhite

HeMp;93184 said:
I'm sorry Hexadecimal.

and hey Tco I checked there last night.

well then my friend we have some good moders here, you'll just have too wait till they come online like hex said :)

H

HeMp

Its a mod. I just started modding fable yesterday, and I figured out alot of stuff on my own. But I just cant figure this out, and its bugging me. So hopefully someone will be able to help me.

H

HodgePodge

CREATURE>CREATURE_HERO(1470)>Max Run Speed, Max Jog Speed, Max Walk Speed, Max Acceleration.

H

HodgePodge

I just checked it, what I posted previously is right. Scroll down the entire list.

H

HeMp

I did here is what all I have.
screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

screen5.jpg

I looked over and over and don't see what you are talking about. But I guess thanks for trying to help.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Spoiler tags please...

H

HeMp

Sorry about that now, they are all in spoiler tags.

Droded, from what Ive been reading, it seems like your one of the best modders here, do you think you could help me?

H

HeMp

Thank you so much, I found it now! :)

EDIT:

The Max Running Speed , Max Jog Speed, and Max Walking Speed are all at 0. If I put it higher, I don't even move. This sucks.

H

HodgePodge

Sry, I posted before youu edited.

Try editing the Max Acceleration

H

HeMp

I did. that was at 0.2 I changed it to 8, nothing happened. I then set it up to 100, and still no effect. I tried putting negative numbers in the run speed in got an error. So I don't know man....This stinks.