• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tales of Albion

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Tales of Albion

Lionhead is redoing their site and there will be at least one new addition, Tales of Albion. No telling what it will be like but it looks as if it could be like the pop up flash game for Fable.

coming.jpg

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score
Re: Tales of Albion

judging from the title id say its going to tell the stories of other tlc heroes from their perspective, like how thunder became a hero and the guildmaster during the war

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Here's the link to the able game I was thinking about
Fable

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Albion Knight;185977 said:
Here's the link to the able game I was thinking about
Fable

That little game made me think the game sucked, but when i played it, it was nothing like that didn't really like that little game thing

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

i liked that game, thought it was interesting

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;185972 said:
Lionhead is redoing their site and there will be at least one new addition, Tales of Albion. No telling what it will be like but it looks as if it could be like the pop up flash game for Fable.

coming.jpg

Wow, I wonder what it is. I couldn't get through to fable, while they were installing something? Maybe that's it?:unsure:

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

sounds cool :)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;186027 said:
It's now open and it's about the history of Albion. Check it out!!!
Lionhead Studios - Fable 2 - Tales of Albion

A lot of people at Lionhead, had a hard time logging in. Took me a long time. Finally I got through. It was wonderful, to read the first few stories. Sam says it'll be awhile before they open the next one. Someone at Lionhead, the engineer, I think had twins. Anyway, he'll be back tomorrow, to try and fix the problem.:)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I just got a chance to read about Fragments of the Old Kingdom. It was fantastic!!!
:thumbsup: I can't wait untul the next one, Fall of the Heroes :w00t:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;186050 said:
I just got a chance to read about Fragments of the Old Kingdom. It was fantastic!!!
:thumbsup: I can't wait untul the next one, Fall of the Heroes :w00t:

Ditto, everything makes sense now. I like the concept of the "court":devil:

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

some things from the game and the stories don,t make sense well if you compare them in game the tear of avo i made by a brave hero casting a sword into a void in the stories nostros blacksmiths make it idk it was a good read though

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;186056 said:
some things from the game and the stories don,t make sense well if you compare them in game the tear of avo i made by a brave hero casting a sword into a void in the stories nostros blacksmiths make it idk it was a good read though
None of it WAS from the game. Not till the very end anyway. All of it took place BEFORE The game.

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

i know that but it says that Avos tear was created by nostros blacksmiths when in the game it is said it was the sword that cant think of the heros name but he saved bowerstone years before the game took place and Avos tear was the sword he cast into the vortex

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

poopgod350;186061 said:
i know that but it says that Avos tear was created by nostros blacksmiths when in the game it is said it was the sword that cant think of the heros name but he saved bowerstone years before the game took place and Avos tear was the sword he cast into the vortex
The only sword that gets cast into a void is the sword of Aeons. Not Avo's Tear.

jokerboy

That One Guy
Reaction score

So, would this mean that the Original Archon is Sythe? Archon was wearing the same thing as Sythe was wearing when he disappeared.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Nope the original Archon is William Black. ;)

What I'm unsure about is this part
If you haven't read the Fragments of the OLD Kingdom you may want to get the whole story rather than just one part out of context.
But without an enemy to vanquish, the Archon's children grew petty and cruel. They called themselves Heroes and used their powers of Will to terrorize the people. A younger Archon might have stopped them, but his battle with the Queen and his time in the Void had infected his body and mind with a wasting illness. Faced with decay, Nostro wrapped his body in golden mail and a royal blue cloak before vanishing.
Now how I first read this is that Nostro was there to wrap Archon's body.
Then I started to think that it was a typo and they meant to say "Archon wrapped his body"
I'm also thinking that it could be that Archon became Nostro.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

That confused me too, lol. I *think* it's an error to some degree, but I'm not totally sure since that IS what Nostro wears.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;186083 said:
Nope the original Archon is William Black. ;)

What I'm unsure about is this part
If you haven't read the Fragments of the OLD Kingdom you may want to get the whole story rather than just one part out of context.

Now how I first read this is that Nostro was there to wrap Archon's body.
Then I started to think that it was a typo and they meant to say "Archon wrapped his body"
I'm also thinking that it could be that Archon became Nostro.
Yeah, bet that's an error.
I'm wondering about the masks. Jack had 3 masks. The Hero had one, he took from Jack,One was thrown into the fire, but what about the other mask? Will it come into the fable 2 game, somehow?:unsure: I wonder what kinda demon could come from that mask, if it does show up?

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Where does it say that Jack had three masks?