• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tales of Albion

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: Tales of Albion

if you look at jack he has two or three other masks on his belt 10 bucks says the other 2 masks are the queen and the knight

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Oh yeah...

But who says the masks actually do anything? I mean the website doesn't refer to any masks for any of the Court.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Albion Knight;186083 said:
Nope the original Archon is William Black. ;)

What I'm unsure about is this part
If you haven't read the Fragments of the OLD Kingdom you may want to get the whole story rather than just one part out of context.

Now how I first read this is that Nostro was there to wrap Archon's body.
Then I started to think that it was a typo and they meant to say "Archon wrapped his body"
I'm also thinking that it could be that Archon became Nostro.

Yeah, I saw that too. My assumption was that it was a typo, and they meant to say Will, not Nostro. I suspect that Scythe is supposed to be Will, the first Archon. Which is cool.

This thing is cool, even if there does seem to be a couple little grammar screwups and weirdness like that section.

And I suspect that Scythe will be showing up again.

And to whoever was talking about Avo's Tear-- it didn't say that the sword was made by the sorcerer who was fixing whatever the disaster at Bowerstone was, just that he had a sword and it dissapeared when he was closing the whatever.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Arseface;186189 said:
Oh yeah...

But who says the masks actually do anything? I mean the website doesn't refer to any masks for any of the Court.

maybe they dont want to lead to new information about fable 2 if a mask will returm i'm guessing

R

Ranger28

Does anyone else get the distinct feeling that there are Fable 2 storyline hints within Tales of Albion?

"Archon demanded an immense tower be built to focus Will."

What if the tower Lucien is building is an attempt to replicate the one from the Old Kingdom. Maybe Lucien is using his wealth to build a tower to focus will and become more powerful?

and what about this:

"Scythe disappeared shortly thereafter. Some say that, to this day, he wanders Albion alone, seeking another who bears the power to restore Albion to greatness."

I reckon we will meet Scythe and he will try and guide us towards restoring Albion, if we go evil he might just disappear and let us deal with what we are doing to the world, if we are good he might try to achieve what he attempted with Nostro: build a True Heroes Guild and bring peace to Albion.

Scythe must be the character from the first Fable that will return in Fable 2, and didn't PM say the age of heroes is dead? Maybe he meant what was considered a hero in Fable 1?

I think Scythe coming back would be better than Jack.

Can't wait for the next one, I’m guessing it will be a while though.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Ranger28;186504 said:
Does anyone else get the distinct feeling that there are Fable 2 storyline hints within Tales of Albion?

"Archon demanded an immense tower be built to focus Will."

What if the tower Lucien is building is an attempt to replicate the one from the Old Kingdom. Maybe Lucien is using his wealth to build a tower to focus will and become more powerful?

and what about this:

"Scythe disappeared shortly thereafter. Some say that, to this day, he wanders Albion alone, seeking another who bears the power to restore Albion to greatness."

I reckon we will meet Scythe and he will try and guide us towards restoring Albion, if we go evil he might just disappear and let us deal with what we are doing to the world, if we are good he might try to achieve what he attempted with Nostro: build a True Heroes Guild and bring peace to Albion.

Scythe must be the character from the first Fable that will return in Fable 2, and didn't PM say the age of heroes is dead? Maybe he meant what was considered a hero in Fable 1?

I think Scythe coming back would be better than Jack.

Can't wait for the next one, I’m guessing it will be a while though.

I agree. I believe the tower is a foreshadowing of Lucien's tower and that somehow we will attempt to rebuild the guild. Scythe would be tolerable but I hope to not see JoB.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

about time they did something new

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Is there any way to read the Tales without having to install the program thing? I can't get it to work on this piece of junk.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;186576 said:
Is there any way to read the Tales without having to install the program thing? I can't get it to work on this piece of junk.

Adam-Cayir-Pictures From The Lionhead Forums took screenshots of the whole this
Hear you go :D
0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
Source

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Personally i don't think that Scythe should be in the Fable 2 seeing as he already helped Aarkan (the Hero) in Fable: Tlc to avert disaster from Jack of Blades.

To do so again but just with another bad-guy would be whipping a dead horse in my opinion oh also

+rep albion Knight for taking the time to post the entire Fragments of the old kingdom story for those who don't want to download Silverlight.

R

Ranger28

Whipping a dead horse? do you really think so? He was only really involved in the additional content of The Lost Chapters, and he only helped get rid of jack the second time. This time i would say he is trying to stop history from repeating itself. I think its going to be interesting.

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

travels in today's albion sounds like the best one there will be because i am guessing it is telling about the time of fable 2

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Jimbo1425;186828 said:
travels in today's albion sounds like the best one there will be because i am guessing it is telling about the time of fable 2
I Agree and the Fall of Heroes will be about the time between Fable and Fable II

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Oh my, this is rather interesting. Nostro was one of my favorite characters and it`s nice to hear that he was pretty important.
I really do hope Scythe will return, he`s the best character. On the other hand, if Scythe is the one who searches for a person who could change the fate of Albion, it sounds like the hero from the first Fable wasn`t the one. I just wouldn`t want the first hero to be completely forgotten, I mean, defeating Jack of Blades isn`t a small matter.
I guess The Fall of Heroes plays an important factor there, whether heroes are still hailed in Fable2...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Caboose;186718 said:
Personally i don't think that Scythe should be in the Fable 2 seeing as he already helped Aarkan (the Hero) in Fable: Tlc to avert disaster from Jack of Blades.

To do so again but just with another bad-guy would be whipping a dead horse in my opinion oh also

+rep albion Knight for taking the time to post the entire Fragments of the old kingdom story for those who don't want to download Silverlight.

Well, the Hero from TLC wasn't Archon, but I don't really agree. The man (Scythe/Archon/Will) seems to be immortal, and is clearly very into involving himself in politics. Why would he start slacking off in just 500 years?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;186851 said:
Oh my, this is rather interesting. Nostro was one of my favorite characters and it`s nice to hear that he was pretty important.
I really do hope Scythe will return, he`s the best character. On the other hand, if Scythe is the one who searches for a person who could change the fate of Albion, it sounds like the hero from the first Fable wasn`t the one. I just wouldn`t want the first hero to be completely forgotten, I mean, defeating Jack of Blades isn`t a small matter.
I guess The Fall of Heroes plays an important factor there, whether heroes are still hailed in Fable2...
Peter has stated the the time of the Hero has past. I think it will be up to us to rebuild the guild and return Heroes to Albion. Sounds like an Awesome storyline.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;186995 said:
Well, the Hero from TLC wasn't Archon, but I don't really agree. The man (Scythe/Archon/Will) seems to be immortal, and is clearly very into involving himself in politics. Why would he start slacking off in just 500 years?
I agree, Scythe could show up in fable 2. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.:) 500 years, is nothing to him. I just wonder how he'll look then?:unsure:

But then he might not. I don't know for sure, until I play the game.

K

killakaun

im just curious where you'll find scythe like or will he find you WHAHAHA

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Albion Knight;186997 said:
Peter has stated the the time of the Hero has past. I think it will be up to us to rebuild the guild and return Heroes to Albion. Sounds like an Awesome storyline.

First off, thanks posting that story and whatnot, I can't get that program to install on my computer for some reson.

If I can remember correctly, didn't he mention that you might journey to gather remnant heroes. I'm not too sure if that was mere speculation or rumor.

Gathering together and reforming a new Guild. Possibly modeling it as you see fit, making it a true "Hero's Guild" or just another mercenary guild, or even something worse. I like that idea.