• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temples of Shadows & Light

C

ChuMyPickle1

Re: Temples of Shadows & Light

well I did the Massacre quest and now oakfield is a dump lol... oh well, being evil is more fun anyway, even if I can't get that legendary weapon...

Twilight

Reaction score

What do you get for owning the temple of Shadows/Light

A

Anthony

I think alot of renown and some other goodies.

C

Catastrophe

Its in Rookridge.

I can find it alright, im just having trouble doing anything there. Im bringing people in, pulling the lever, looking at the big dial thing blah blah blah but nothing is ever happening. Also I cant 'read' the sign even though it gives me the option.

My temple of light is still standing - any ideas ?

C

c0rrupth3r0

well as horrible advice as this is, i think u mite hafta start a new char man ='[

X

xB0NExCRU5HERx

I need some help. I sacrificed my spouse and 3 monks at 12:34 AM and he said there is a much holier hour. can someone help me out?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

xB0NExCRU5HERx;229264 said:
I need some help. I sacrificed my spouse and 3 monks at 12:34 AM and he said there is a much holier hour. can someone help me out?
Sure it was AM and not PM? :O

X

xB0NExCRU5HERx

§ephiroxa§;229350 said:
Sure it was AM and not PM? :O

yeah, i'm absolutely sure. i checked right before i sacrificed and it said 12:34 am.

S

Shadows Bane

Catastrophe;227317 said:
Its in Rookridge.

I can find it alright, im just having trouble doing anything there. Im bringing people in, pulling the lever, looking at the big dial thing blah blah blah but nothing is ever happening. Also I cant 'read' the sign even though it gives me the option.

My temple of light is still standing - any ideas ?
lol. you cant do much at the temple if you are good. i tried that too. lol. start an evil character if you wanna hang at the temple of shadows. it sucks i know

G

gumgangsta12

why cant i donate to the light after the game

M

Myzer

after the game was anyone else's temple of shadows invaded by hollow men, well atleast the surface?

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

yep mine was and there was a banshe in there to

M

Myzer

well that sucks i never found a banshe. what are those temple of shadow people doing? trying to killing the people before i sacrifice them?

jj4beth

Reaction score

as you are going into oakfield, instead of turning right, there is a bridge, cross it to get to the temple of shadows

F

fableguru

temple of shadows is the best

J

JackedYourBlade

Here is a helpful tip to any one seeking a large number of shadow points quick.

So, after you put the peices of lady grey back together you have the choice of letting the graveyard keeper have the love of his life, or staying in the house and taking the zombiefied lady grey for your self. (again...) I personaly chose to stay in the house and marry her, upon taking her to the temple of shadows I recieved 700 + shadow points for her. I do not recall what time it was, but it remains by far the single best sacrafice I have made. I wish I could be more specific with the details, but it was 4:00 am...

And yes... My child went to an orphanage...

jj4beth

Reaction score

woot i like pie

F

fable2rules123

The temple of shadows rule