• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temples of Shadows & Light

P

pancho

Re: Temples of Shadows & Light

has any one found the enforcer proper shot gun its in bright wood

P

pancho

jslayer81;225757 said:
Hey I'm Going to take your explanation for the light temple and the dark temple for my legendary weapon guide. Do you mind?
if you want wepons go to bright wood farm and go in the celler you need a key

T

TheTedBean

it is in Rookridge to the right when you leave oakfield but you can see it on cliff when you leave bowerstone

M

msm11

quick question im at the temple of shadows and i dont know how to sacrifice people how do i do this?
how do i just sacrifice someone

S

shampoomuffin

bounty hunter99;224176 said:
were is the temple of shadows then

lol your sig shows the temple of shadows

P

Paragon877

I chose the Temple of Light so what do I do after I save it?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Ehm... I have 2695 Evil Points, and went with 3 monks around 12.06AM to the sacrifice thingie, but he still says "tut-tut, that's not even close enough to being Evil"
Any idea how many monks I need to take with me, or anything?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score

The "supremely evil sacrifice" isn't monks. Those just give you more loyalty points than ordinary villagers.

You need to sacrifice your wife between 12 and 1 AM, then you'll get the Maelstrom.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i saved the temple of light.
and i'm a corrupted good hero in fable II.
add me if you want- gamertag is ANIMAEGA MASTER.

Zamurick

I bet $5 you'll read this
Reaction score

ChuMyPickle1;226902 said:
well I did the Massacre quest and now oakfield is a dump lol... oh well, being evil is more fun anyway, even if I can't get that legendary weapon...
I got both the Maelstrom and the Rising Sun before I went off to the Spire. I didn't help Oakfield nor destroy it, but I came back and the Temple of Light was destroyed (I thought I would be able to buy both temples after the game, and when I got there it was just a bunch of hollow men). But hey, I was able to get the Black Knight achievement out of it.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

you have to do the quest to help save the temple of light before you head out for the spire if you want to save the ToL.

T

Tazzie_89

what better to have?
the weapon from the temple of shadows or light?

Zamurick

Reaction score

Um, both.

They're both good against certain types of enemies. The Maelstrom is good against guards, humans and such while the Rising Sun is better against shadows (this might mean the actual creatures called shadows which are found in the Shadow Court OR just evil creatures in general, like balverines, hobbes, and such).

Alokin

Reaction score

What does bring sacrificing (shadows) other then the maelstrom (which is a lot worser then the Daichi (I got them both)) (I have 2xxx points)
But, what can it bring to you sacrificing people?

(actually, I bring about a dozen of people + , lol :p I have a little army and everybody dies )

Zamurick

Reaction score

Well, the Maelstrom is the best thing you can get from the Temple of Shadows AFAIK, so that's about it other than some easy evil points and maybe EXP.

J

Jaysonius

SeekerOfAlbion;224181 said:
lawl i find it funny how people make all these choices and then go "awww man i fked up" I played it once and my choices were perfect ( im special .. or lucky). =D

you're neither lucky nor special, yet both, simultaneously. this paradox can also be explained by stating that you're a retard. "lawl"? come on...

my comment/conundrum is at least one of relevance:
i am a good/pure hero in my latest storyline, and during the period in which included in my list of quests were "gain entrance to the temple of shadows", and "donating to the temple of light", i gained entrance to the temple of shadows first to get it out of the way and to have access to it in case i decided to sacrifice some douches and dabble in some evil deeds later on in my journeys. i was introduced to the wheel of misfortune and left immediately after i had "gained entrance" so to speak. from there, i went to the temple of light and donated over 10,000 in gold around noon, after which i received the rising sun. thanks monkfaces for a cool and flashy, yet quickly obsolete hunk of steel...
anyway,
did i miss a quest somewhere in between those events and the spire events? because when i returned from the spire the temple of light was withered completely. i recall having to save the temple beforehand from bandits or whateverthe**** in earlier games, but basically what i want to know is, at what exact time does the quest to save the temple of light show up? and is this what changes its fate? because that quest never showed up for me (and believe me i check my quests often, it's pretty much how i get around the map), and now i'm good/pure and there is no temple of light - not very ideal. i'm kind of ****ed to be honest. any type of actually helpful response would be appreciated, although to simply assume it's one of the many timeline discrepancies/bull**** glitches in this game works for me as well.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

After Garth is taken you have to do Defender of the Light to keep ToL alive. If you didn't do that or Oakfield Massacre ToS wins.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Apparently you did Oakfield Massacre or neither.