• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Archons Power (proposed spoiler)

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
The Archons Power (proposed spoiler)

Lucien's a bit of dick don't you think?
I mean, what kind of antagonist is that? Some sad guy grieving the loss of his daughter and wife...Pfft, bring back Jack of Blades!
But wait, how did Jack of Blades start off?
Wasn't he just an average guy once?
JUST like Lucien.
I've come up with a wacked theory lately. Lionhead has made an official story of the Hero of Oakvale, and they'll need to make one for the Hero of Bowerstone; (lets start these new names; Hoo, and Hob, wait a Hobbe?)
anyway...I guessing the HoB is going to be good. He will choose the Need of Many (NoM?...Nah...) where everyone who died in the making of the Spire will come back to life. Now I'm not saying that this will bring Lucien back to life, but I am proposing that as he falls down the Spire, into the heart, that the immense power of the wish shall...
What? Create a new Archon?
Or a new Jack of Blades?
What will Fable III bring...
Oh **** I'm excited :geek:

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score
Re: The Archons Power (proposed spoiler)

Mmm. Well if they did bring lucien back, then they would just screw everything up.
I mean there might be a slight possiblity that he livd when he fell into the center of the spire?
Because no one knows what the center of the spire is like, right?

Well it would sort of make sense if they brought lucien back, But whats going to happen with teresa having the spire? To many things could happen.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

i think they are bringing jack of blades back & knight & queens of blade ( who are good ), dont worry about fable III that wont be for a few years atleat...

but i think they are bringing jack of blades, its jst my theory but i think its gunna happen/

tillyferrari

Reaction score

I am wondering why I get the following message when I open this Thread;

The server home.opihicollege.school.nz at SINA requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

X

Xeon

Well, Lucien could be trapped in the void now?

tillyferrari;307214 said:
I am wondering why I get the following message when I open this Thread;

The server home.opihicollege.school.nz at SINA requires a username and password.
Warning: This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an insecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).

I'm getting that as well :S

H

HomgCharlie

^
its a bull**** thing about collage

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Jack of Blades is not returning

X

Xeon

No **** sherlock, with the introduction of the more sophisticated alignment system a villian like Jack is too savage and simple...

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Woops my bad I think I did something...
Hmm, i'll try fix it.

X

Xeon

Yeah you did, John Doe mentioned it in another thread... something about a URL..

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

I'm still trying to fix the problem, tell me if it's still continuing

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Mm.. So lucien will probably be back, he probably will become a super .. evil person? I don't know, maybe his powers here increased when he fell to the heart of the spire?

No one knows whats at the middle of the spire was so he will probably return.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

He could actually become as powerful as one of the Archon's themselves.
What happened to the Archon who created the spire???

F

Fabletastic

If Jack/Lucien were to ever come back I think it would be like this. Some new evil has risen up blah blah blah but the hero's child isn't strong enough to over come it so they have to bring back to like hero's of the past because well, they were stronger. And then some transsexual Mexican hair stylist convinces you to resurrect Jack of Blades saying that he was a good hero. But they when you resurrect him he go's on a rampage across Albion boo-hoo now you have to stop him to.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Xeon;307245 said:
Well, Lucien could be trapped in the void now?

You shot him and he died because of that. Something tells me that he's just dead and will most likely not come back because of that.

As for Jack, Fable II hints that his mask was thrown into the lava behind the Bronze Gate, so he's destroyed for good.

Really, we don't know what's going to happen next. For all we know Theresa could be the next villain. Only time will tell.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Phantom;307175 said:
I mean, what kind of antagonist is that? Some sad guy grieving the loss of his daughter and wife...Pfft, bring back Jack of Blades!
JUST like Lucien.

lolwut

Jack was born/lived in the Void, where the demons come from, so he's pretty much anything but an average guy.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

The Void? Never knew about that, didn't do my research obviously,
but I'm pretty sure that still makes him average,
I came from the void, and I'm still average...
wait, that was my mum's... I won't say that. Lil

X

Xeon

Phantom;310416 said:

Scythe was a normal man before he entered the void, look at him now.

Rheckameohs said:
You shot him and he died because of that. Something tells me that he's just dead and will most likely not come back because of that.

As for Jack, Fable II hints that his mask was thrown into the lava behind the Bronze Gate, so he's destroyed for good.

Really, we don't know what's going to happen next. For all we know Theresa could be the next villain. Only time will tell.

If Fable II taught us anything it as that gunshots don't always gives a case of the deadsies.

Phantom said:
He could actually become as powerful as one of the Archon's themselves.
What happened to the Archon who created the spire???

When the Spire was created the reigning Archon entered the spire and made a wish, seconds later the Kingdom was in ruins. The Archons wish probably was to cleanse the world of corruption.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Phantom;310416 said:

From the Void, demons are normal, Jack of Blades is (so far) the strongest being to come from the Void, at least I think it was either him, or the Queen of Blades.

Xeon;310434 said:
Scythe was a normal man before he entered the void, look at him now.

Scythe was an Archon, William Black, at least it's more then heavily hinted on, it's also most likely he made the Archon tower, but it could have been another, Lionhead doesn't release a ton of information.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Phantom;307175 said:
JUST like Lucien.
I've come up with a wacked theory lately. Lionhead has made an official story of the Hero of Oakvale, and they'll need to make one for the Hero of Bowerstone; (lets start these new names; Hoo, and Hob, wait a Hobbe?)
anyway...I guessing the HoB is going to be good. He will choose the Need of Many (NoM?...Nah...) where everyone who died in the making of the Spire will come back to life. Now I'm not saying that this will bring Lucien back to life, but I am proposing that as he falls down the Spire, into the heart, that the immense power of the wish shall...
What? Create a new Archon?
Or a new Jack of Blades?
What will Fable III bring...
Oh **** I'm excited :geek:

Jack came from the void (somewhat could A.K.A hell)
The Archon's reign was ended when William Black the first archon left with blue robes and a golden chainmail(a.k.a sycthe).
(before reign of william) He went into the void and fought J.O.B and defeated him and took the sword of aeons(which was jack's before) and left to then come back and destroy Jack of Blades whose soul went into his mask and then william killed the knight and queen and rid the world of evil and created peace.
He would reign but when he had relatives who wanted his place as Archon they were all corrupted and now when william left the kingdom went in chaos and was gone. Eventualy Nostro who was before Sycthe's apprentice created the heroes guild but forc
ed who wwnt in it to be a good hero so weaver(guildmaster) sycthe and maze took over the guild and sycthe named weaver guildmaster and left and eventually Nostro died from poison and Jack Had all that time learning everything about the hero of oakvales bloodline (which is direct descendant of archon) and got ready for his plan and did what he did and found his end.

Big Fable nerd aren't I? not really all i did was read some stuff including listening to the oracle and this:
Fable: tales of Albion(requires silverlight)
http://www.lionhead.com/Fable2/TalesofAlbion/tales.htm

Now i say there are going to be 5 fable games. Why?
Hero of Oakvale
Hero of Bowerstone
Possibly:
Hero of Knothole Glade (or something which would take place in between fable I $ II
Hero of Hook coast
Hero of Snowspire
heroes from all of the towns from the first game and with the hero of every city i don't know maybe in the end of the 5th game you have to somehow revive all the previous heroes and kill all the previous villians