• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Best Ways to Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deathtomacbeth

Re: The Best Ways to Make Money

Sandgoose;225068 said:
This way is best.
1:Start off with purchasing a shop or house.
2:Save quit and go to dashboard.
3:Unplug internet source to 360.
4:Go to clock and change to 01:01:2005.
5:Enter game and you should get a months worth of rent.
6:Repeat this by going a month forward and buying new shops.

I started on sunday and now I have more than 4Million gold.

I did this once, and I felt I cheated the game.
I did buy alot of places with it though :)

But I swore not to do it again.
nothin like good ol' work ethic.

Though...I've been tempted a few times.

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

deathtomacbeth;225698 said:
I did this once, and I felt I cheated the game.
I did buy alot of places with it though :)

But I swore not to do it again.
nothin like good ol' work ethic.

Though...I've been tempted a few times.
Don't see how it's cheating..
Still it is the best way to do it and nobody is exactly going to tell you off for it.

K

keds99

How do you change how much you sell somtin for?

D

deathtomacbeth

Sandgoose;225868 said:
Don't see how it's cheating..
Still it is the best way to do it and nobody is exactly going to tell you off for it.

Because 20 years DIDNT actually go by.
Manipulating the game into thinking that that much time has passed, is a form of cheating, I believe.

Edit:
Cheating is an act of lying, deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest

No matter though.
People do what they do.

S

Sogen

Dagnasty;225025 said:
Easiest way to make money IMO is to just build up a good status or a frightening one with the blacksmith vendors. Wait a few days till one of them has a -50% or so discount, that plus your disposition discount of -19% or so. Buy everything he has. Then just bounce over to the Fairfax gardens vendor(due to their shop wealth) and sell it all to him for around 105% or so . In about 5 min I can spend about 100k on Master Weapons at one vendor and sell it all to another for 200k. Rinse and repeat for the next day. Also 100k is just an average. Sometime the vendor will have 150k to 200k worth of weps. Just depends on if they have augment slots or not. Enjoy

A negative 50% discount is an 50% price increase...

Just thought add that. The way i make money is by bartending. I get my bonus high and the money rolls in really fast. I dont like messing the the economy.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Kaching!!!!!
my good hero gets jobs and rents houses, but he's also pure so the rent he's getting back is pitiful
my evil hero is charging everyone 100x the normal rent cause she's one evil cow! (her orriginal money came from a pub games merge!

D

Dagnasty

sogen202;225901 said:
A negative 50% discount is an 50% price increase...

Just thought add that. The way i make money is by bartending. I get my bonus high and the money rolls in really fast. I dont like messing the the economy.

You know what I meant. And sorry but forget doing bartending and all those annoying ass jobs I bounced back and forth today for about 10 min between Bowerstone and Oakfield during a 75% Discount on both of them(Got lucky I suppose). Bought about 70 or so weps and resold them all to a Fairfax Garden vendor and made a profit of about 400k(Spent probably 150k) all in a very little amount of time and work...soooo...yea

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

I firstly buy all the vendor stalls in Bowerstone Market.. then do alittle blacksmithing.... and then keep buying more and more property and rent out houses easy and it gives me around 10k every 5 min now and i haven't been to the spire yet :>

D

Dagnasty

Yea, the whole blacksmith thing is just the way to go. If you own the stalls you don't even have to wait for a discount as you already have a 39% owners discount plus the 19% or so if they like you or not. <----FTW or FTL---->Jobs

S

SeekerOfAlbion

The exploit = cheat = you fail = go play another game cause you fail = i make 18k+ every 5 mins = its not that hard to make money!

A

Anthony

I find the bartending extremly easy, 5 Stars ^_^
Im on my way buying every store and renting houses in Bower Stone I am the mayor finnaly ^_^

E

Excoundrel

Best way to make money?

(if good) - buy the bowerstone old town weapons stall (or any weapons stall)
get the 39% discount

sell in bowerstone blacksmith - loads of profit! (dont buy the the blacksmith)

W

Whitecloudmalgore

I find the easiest way is to go buy a home that has a trophy stand or two, have some decent trophies and buy the house, put the trophies in them, then turn around and sell the house, break into it steal the trophies, rinse and repeat you can get up to 8k per sell in less than a minute.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Please refrain from posting in old threads. It's actually quite annoying.

Check yer dates, people!

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score

you can actully make a fair bit of gold before you even leave the gypsy camp and be full good or full evil too

Here's how u do it:

When you start the game you have a caravan that you can rent out , go to it and put the rent to maximum, then do the thing with the clock on xbox dashbord and you will have a fair bit of gold and be slighly corrupted, do this a couple more times until you can buy all of the gypsy camp then put them on maximum rent then repeat clock thing until you will have loads of money but be corrupted so you cna stay corrupted or put rent down then down clock agian thing again and you'll be neutral/pure with tons of moolah!

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

Please turn your attention to the Dates at the Top Left Corner of the posts...this has been necroed already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.