• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Four Heroes!

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: The Four Heroes!

thanx you guys for all of your posts.
my upcoming intros will be:
The Guild
The Legends
The Myths
The Enemies
and The Secrets.........
till next time bye.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 5:The Guild!
The Guild is a place built for heroes to train,eat,drink,play,sleep,find things and become either a master or a legend.The Guildmaster a.k.a the creater of the Guild and formanly known as the first hero ever born is the heart of what makes the Guild mysterious,adventureous and fun.
There are so many wonderous places in and outside the Guild.Such as:

The quest room(where you take adventureous quests),bed rooms(where you sleep),training areas(where you train),forests,lakes,ponds,rivers,the learn room(where you learn strength,skill and will),the cullis gate(which is used for teleportation),the bakery room(where you can make food),the potion room(where you can make potions),the demon doors(where you have to do certain tasks to get permission to enter the great beyonds of wonders) and the gargoyles trove(here lies the most valuable treasure in all of albion).

We have many young heroes and very well known heroes and the legendary heroes(of course they're are hardly ever at the Guild anymore.They only come for quests and then they disappear).

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I'm not trying to show off or advertise like blade was :)D), but if you read my Hybrid Theory, that's apparently a good fan fiction. Try to lay it out in decent paragraphs, watch your punctuation and spacing. Basically what's already been said.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

theron_leroux;267288 said:
I'm not trying to show off or advertise like blade was :)D), but if you read my Hybrid Theory, that's apparently a good fan fiction. Try to lay it out in decent paragraphs, watch your punctuation and spacing. Basically what's already been said.
ok this is the last time i'm going to say this:
"THOSE ARE ALL INTROS AND I MAKE MY INTROS SHORT WITH NO PARAGRAPHS".so there u have it.
and i still have loads more intros to make.
and this is my first fan fic.
and i'm still learning.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

you say it's an intro. It's not an intro to a kids story, so follow literacy. Spacing, paragraphs, decent punctuation.

It's an intro, not notes.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

theron_leroux;267307 said:
you say it's an intro. It's not an intro to a kids story, so follow literacy. Spacing, paragraphs, decent punctuation.

It's an intro, not notes.
ok i'll make a deal with u.
i'll do all of that in my actuall story.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

dont make deals, we're only trying to give you advice.

E

EmperorofAlbion

Off Topic Question: Why does nobody read the fan fiction?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 6:The Legends!
As a hero now you will find loads of mysteries.
So let's skip to why you're here.

The Guild is a wonderous place for you heroes and that is why it is neatly arranged to your liking.Now that you're a hero and you're apart of the Guild there's some things you must know.Things like:Legends,myths,enemies and secrets.Let's talk about legends for today, shall we?

Ok,as you all know that there were heroes before all of you.
Well I was one of those heroes and so were many others so let me tell you of the legendary heroes first.The first hero was me I was called Guill in my childhood but when I became older I made the Guild which lead to my new name the Guildmaster.

The second hero and much better one was Scythe.He would always go on long adventures and come back without a scratch or any mark on him.The third hero was Will.He would always be making spells and potions and then testing them out in Brightwood tower.

Last but not least was the fourth hero who was called Jack.Yes Jack was a fine man indeed but he got too corrupt and became evil which lead to the begining of our enemies.Then we have to step on to our final segmant on today's agenda which is the legendary weapons.The legendary weapons were brought to Albion by a strange magical force and we have been blessed with these weapons ever since.But after we obtained all of the legendary weapons and after the dissapearance of Jack they had been stolen and we have yet to find them.

Now class that ends today's session on the "Legends".
Don't forget next week we're going to be discussing about the "Myths".

Cain

Reaction score

fable freak 37;267647 said:
Last but not least was the fourth hero who was called Jack.Yes Jack was a fine man indeed but he got too corrupt and became evil which lead to the begining of our enemies.Then we have to step on to our final segmant on today's agenda which is the legendary weapons.The legendary weapons were brought to Albion by a strange magical force and we have been blessed with these weapons ever since.But after we obtained all of the legendary weapons and after the dissapearance of Jack they had been stolen and we have yet to find them.

Fable Freak, if your talking about Jack of Blades, I thought I should you know that he is a member of the court(Along with the Knight of Blades and Queen of Blades), and was never a part of the heroes guild. But, its your story, I just thought I would let you know.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 7:The Myths!
Ok class are segmant today will be on "Myths" and we're going to start with "Myth Weapons".There are very powerful weapons scattered through all of Albion that can only be obtained by going to places and do certain task(s) or quest(s).

These weapons are called "Legendary Weapons" and if you ever come across one of these weapons on a quest or one of your adventures please bring it back to the Guild for other heroes to take a glance at it while they're on a tour.The next segmant of "Myths" is on heroes:

There were heroes before me and we are doing the best we can to locate them and when you're better trained you'll do the same.These heroes move to locations very quickly and it's amazing how they can move so quickly after hundreds of years!

This is are final segmant on "Myths" for today young heroes.The next segmant of "Myths" is about "Demon Doors":
These are special doors that have secrets behind them and in order to open them you have to do a special task or quest.

And if you ever meet one try to do what it tells you to do and you'll be rewarded.Oh and don't forget to show respect to "Demon Doors",Elders,Heroes,your Dog,your Friends and your Enemies.

And that ends today's segmants on "Myths" however if you want to learn more you can be free to read about "Myths" in the "Guild's Library" or ask a fellow elder and tomorrow's segmants will be on "Secrets" so don't get too excited, class dismissed.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 8:The Secrets!
Ok class it's time to learn about the "Secrets" of the Guild so let's get started.It was a long,long time ago when I was very young but I was old enough to be a hero.

Anyways heroes were being born and I was striving to survive on my own but then a hero brought me to a magical place and it was more magical then the wonderous Guild here today!And what I saw changed me forever because what I saw were the many mysteries that had been locked away.

There were Elves,Pixies,Heroes,Knights,Kings,Queens and much more.I had been there for a week and I was so happy up until the Hobbes,Goblins,Dark Knights,Dark Rulers and suck-ups to the Dark Knights and Rulers came and destroyed the place.

I had to escape but everywhere there were enemies and then when I thought there was no hope a mysterious light shone down and had vanquished all the enemies!Then the hero who had brought me there told me that it wasn't safe there anymore and he took me away from there and had brought me to the area where I founded the Guild!And that brings us to the next segmant today which is on the "Gargoyles".

It all started when I was making the Guild a cheeky-scottish-like voice called out to me and said pretty nasty things.I asked him to stop kindly but he didn't listen and he kept on mocking me so I blew him up with my fireball!Teh he'll think twice before messing with me I said quite loudly.Then I saw something where his broken pieces were.

It was a treasure map by the looks of it I had thought and I was right!It was a treasure map and so I came to the conclusion that I must destroy all of these pesty-cheeky-no-good-rotten-mocking-scottish-like-nuisances once and for all!So I kept my eyes peeled and my ears open to all statues and scottish voices.

Next is the last on today's subject which is on "Keys".Keys are shiny objects that open things like doors or chests and no to answer anyone's question about if it can open the "Demon Doors".Like I said last time "Demon Doors" can only be opened if you do what they ask you to do.

I first found a "Key" when I was walking through Brightwood I had noticed a chest that had the number 1 on it so I tried to open it first because I had thought it meant it needed 1 person to open it but sadly no.Then I had noticed a bright shiny light in the glimpsed distance i ran over to see what it was and it appeared to be a "Key" so I picked it up and opened the chest with it and it worked also I found out that "Keys" are re-useable so good for me!

And with that this session is over and next week's segmant will be on "Enemies" so get crackin' at those Guild books in the library.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 9:The Enemies!
Ok class this is the last segmant you'll be learning as you step closer into the world of a grown hero.Today's segmant will be on "Enemies" so let's start learning.As you all know by now that where there's heroes there's "Enemies".

Well that's true so when you're on a quest or off on an adventure be sure to be careful because any of you here today could get ambushed at any time in you heroic lifes so be careful as it is a dangerous world outside of the Guild.

Now all of us elders and legendary heroes here today have fought countless of enemies both weak and powerful and we walked away victorious all of the time.However there are times when you will fight someone too powerful for you and there are countless of choices from that point on.

However it comes down to the choice you make because when you're against an oppenet who is too powerful for you your choice will be the only choice you can make for that enemie.As it is inevitable to not come across an enemy more powerful than you.

So i'll tell you a true story with me and Scythe in it.It was I think a hundred years ago Scythe and I fought Jack and his pawn Lucien.Jack was gathering the power of all the heroes and legendary weapons he could find but when Scythe and I found out about it we had to stop him once and for all.

So there we were Scythe and I fighting Jack and Lucien ontop of what use to be Brightwood Tower but now was the Dark Tower of Blades.Jack made the first move with his new powers as he sent out a full powered ball of fire then Scythe and I dodged it.

Scythe made the second move with his scythe(a grim-reaper weapon except with 3 blades not 1)as he kept swinging his scythe Jack kept on dodging it.I made the third move at his pawn Lucien as I shocked Lucien with a full powered shock wave then Lucien was no more and Jack couldn'y care less.

Jack was charging his full powered time stop up which meant Scythe and I were running out of time to kill him.So we both ran full speed at Jack, Scythe with his scythe attack and me with my spells.It all came down to who could get who first,and since Scythe was ahead of me it was all on him,however i still did my best to attack Jack from long-range.Scythe was just seconds away from killing Jack with his scythe but it was too late.

Jack had already used time stop and I was frozen solid but strangley enough Scythe was uneffected by it.Scythe must have built up an immunity to not be effected by spells.Which meant that Scythe had killed Jack once and for all and it was true Scythe had killed Jack once and for all!I was so relieved that Scythe was able to pull it off that not just being Jack's head of course.

And that was are final segmant class and with that I hope you all learned something from it.Class dismissed.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Chapter 10:The Breach!
(Sirens sounding off!)Everyone please do not panic there is a powerful enemy on the loose so get back to your dorms and stay safe while me and the rest try and re-capture the powerful enemy.Move along little heroes,move along quickly!

The enemy is Jack of Blades isn't it Guildmaster?Yes.Yes it is.Then what should we do Guildmaster?All we can do is get the little heroes out of harms way and then we try to re-capture him.Yes Guildmaster.Ok all of the little heroes are safe in their dorms but there very scared.Ok then,we'll just have to re-asure them then but first send a squad of are best heroes that are available after Jack.Yes Guildmaster.

Several hours later....................

Guildmaster we have not been able to find Jack of Blades yet.Should we call off the squad?No!We must keep looking for him otherwise who knows what'll happen if we let him escape.Sir I have recieved a message from Scythe and Will."Guildmaster we have completed are quest but during the end of the quest we heard about Jack.""Should we come back to the Guild now or go after Jack immediately?"You should first come back to the Guild fully equipped with your unique weapons and then go after Jack."Yes Guildamaster."

Several more hours later.............

Guildamaster are we close to Jack yet?Yes we're almost at him but be on your guard for it could be a trap.Alright I see him!Guildmaster is it ok if we kill him instead?It depends on the situation.For instance if he was attacking us with the upper advantage then if we had the chance we would kill him!But if we had the upper advantage over him then we would capture him!

The Showdown.............

Jack!Scythe!Will!Guildmaster!Well isn't this a tremendous suprise!It's like a group re-union!And it's too bad it's going to end now!Die!Scythe now!Ok!:
Scythe hits Jack with his scythe right in the right shoulder!Will is charging his staff's power to a high enough power level to kill Jack of Blades!Guildmaster is stalling Jack while Scythe and Will are preparing for the kill!Jack knows what they're trying to do but he still tries to stop them!

The End of the old Reunion!

Will blasts his spell while Scythe rushes at Jack!Jack rushes at the Guildmaster hoping to kill one of them before he dies!The Guildmaster couldn't move because Jack had paralised him with a unique spell!Scythe increases his speed but Jack is still rushing towards the Guildmaster!Will's spell was negated and it was all up to Scythe to kill Jack!But when Scythe was just at Jack and had swung his scythe hard he was too late to safe the Guildmaster!For Jack had already killed him but ironically enough Scythe had killed Jack at the exact same time!

The Guildmaster's Funeral!

Everyone was sad even Scythe,Will and Hamon who had just recently heard of the Guildmaster's death but they had shown no tears but only sorrow and grief.They all said:Where ever he is he's in a better place now.

The End!

B

Blade Mr.DK

There are very powerful weapons scattered through all of Albion that can only be obtained by going to places and do certain task(s) or quest(s).
Hey Double F (he he... see wat i done there) come here, Come here! Wats with the err, braccets around tha S's, gettin a little lonley were they?!
Nah nah it's ur story it's yours... *double take*
Interesting tho...indeed

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Blade Mr.DK;271442 said:
There are very powerful weapons scattered through all of Albion that can only be obtained by going to places and do certain task(s) or quest(s).
Hey Double F (he he... see wat i done there) come here, Come here! Wats with the err, braccets around tha S's, gettin a little lonley were they?!
Nah nah it's ur story it's yours... *double take*
Interesting tho...indeed
they're there incase a demon door asks for more than 1 thing.
others may just ask for the 1 thing.

and i'm going to make another fan fic in about a week so be prepared!

Redy Brek!

Reaction score

fable freak 37;271241 said:
Chapter 10:The Breach!
(Sirens sounding off!)Everyone please do not panic there is a powerful enemy on the loose

Lol, I love that line.

It's like, it's just another mass-murdering physcopath, go back to sleep, ;).

Anyway, I like this story so far, just watch the grammar and punctuation :D.

Anywayas,+rep!

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

It needs to be not so squishy and short, more specfic details and each hoeroes story need to be longer. I actually felt dumber and dumber as I read your poor piece of composition!