• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Ghost of the Kraken

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
The Ghost of the Kraken

OKAY! I've been trying to get this picture FOREVER!!!!!! I finally did it.
I've already beaten the game. And everytime I come to bargate I can see the kraken, and then he dissapears.
It's kinda hard to see, but here's my screenshot.
I have a couple more if you want to see them. But I was wondering if anyone else has seen this?

2-16-20076.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Ghost of the Kraken

Interesting shot Sephi, im sure ive seen that somewhere before but not thought to much about it before but +rep for the screenshot and find.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've never really looked back . the prision along with it's soap-dropping escapades left my character scarred, forever looking forward instead of backwards.

But I'll be sure to look with this new character I am playing... does it appear after the battle if you look back at the pool?:ninja:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;56917 said:
I've never really looked back . the prision along with it's soap-dropping escapades left my character scarred, forever looking forward instead of backwards.

But I'll be sure to look with this new character I am playing... does it appear after the battle if you look back at the pool?:ninja:

it appears anytime I decide to go to bargate. doesn't matter which way I come from either.

It's like when I see a troll before he actually comes out of the ground..Ahh its hard to explain

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;56922 said:
it appears anytime I decide to go to bargate. doesn't matter which way I come from either.

It's like when I see a troll before he actually comes out of the ground..Ahh its hard to explain

Oh...I've never seen that..Must be something that your delicious modding has casued. Doubt the Kraken will show-up to me then...:unsure:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;56924 said:
Oh...I've never seen that..Must be something that your delicious modding has casued. Doubt the Kraken will show-up to me then...:unsure:

LIES! it happened to me on the xbox too, the troll thing that is. And it happened before I was modding. :p :D

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah I've encountered this before.

I dunno about you, but the kraken freaks me out..

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;56927 said:
LIES! it happened to me on the xbox too, the troll thing that is. And it happened before I was modding. :p :D

:'( You hurt my feelings, it was just a theory - I would never tell a lie...:ninja:

I guess I'll have to take a better look then, I'll check that troll out that spawns beside the 5-key Silver Chest in that "bridge" region as soon as I can.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Thats a good screen shot Seph +rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;56936 said:
:'( You hurt my feelings, it was just a theory - I would never tell a lie...:ninja:

I guess I'll have to take a better look then, I'll check that troll out that spawns beside the 5-key Silver Chest in that "bridge" region as soon as I can.

awww. I didn't mean it like that. I was just being silly. :(

droded;56932 said:
Yeah I've encountered this before.

I dunno about you, but the kraken freaks me out..

Yeah..It used to freak me out at first. but it doesn't anymore, because now I expect it. :ninja:

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

cool i think ill check that out +rep

L

LionHeadTex

Tackling that Kraken bugga was enough, coming back would be a pain..but I do love to venture around to steal some goods, so why not see the ghost?

Nice find, Seph

+Rep

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

God I hate that quest, most annoying in the game,

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I've never noticed that but I've only gone back to bargate once. I have noticed that the earth troll does some weird things.

Here you go
evilfly.JPG
oh wait that's an evil fly.

This is more like it
rep_107146.gif

N

NinjaX

I've never seen that before...I noticed on the old Fable the red dot remained, but in TLC that was taken off and sorted.

Strange and interesting find.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

NinjaX;57574 said:
I've never seen that before...I noticed on the old Fable the red dot remained, but in TLC that was taken off and sorted.

Strange and interesting find.

Red dot?

H

Hexadecimal

droded;57576 said:

think he means the red dot on the map that indicates an enemy... it was still there even after the Kraken was dead... it was weird...

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ohhh.. lol I don't really look at the red dot when fighting a huge massive octopus thing...

N

NinjaX

lol...I just remember seeing it when I was going back to the cliff paths and was like "AHHH Kraken again??"....but no, just a mix up.

V

Vegeta

The troll thing happened to me before but not the kraken Ill check it out... +rep