• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Ghost of the Kraken

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Ghost of the Kraken

Angel;63919 said:
Aww..I want chocolate Kraken Ghosts...why do they call it Easter egg anyway? I get the definition part, but why Easter egg specifically?

Again Wikipedia has the answer:

Easter egg (virtual)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ahh - thank you very much :D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I love finding easter eggs.:devil:

A

Arena Champion

i thought the kracken was one of the easyest big enemys in tha game the trick is to when he go's to shoot that green beam move at the last second and shoot him with tha bow if u do it right u wont get hit at all but i agree its a pain kinda like twinblades not hard to beat just time consuming

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I just could not beat the Kraken...Steve had to do it for me coz he got annoyed that I was yelling and stropping at the screen and saying it was impossible...

Mind you, I say that about trolls...:lol:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Arena Champion;64089 said:
i thought the kracken was one of the easyest big enemys in tha game the trick is to when he go's to shoot that green beam move at the last second and shoot him with tha bow if u do it right u wont get hit at all but i agree its a pain kinda like twinblades not hard to beat just time consuming

I just turned PS on and let it hit me. I was able to kill it more quickly that way. I didn't even use multishot.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I actually didn't find the Kraken all that difficult either, even without the use of will spells. However, the first time I saw it I did find it pretty intimidating... :ninja: Like everyone else - I often find a nice 'Multi-Stike + Physical Shield' combo wipes the Kraken out pretty fast though.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Holy Crap. Steve you make 107 Replies. I didn't know this thread would go so far.

R

Reaper

You guys on PC are lucky to have the screenshot option. How about donating a buck to the "Help the Poor Guy to Get a Decent Computer" fund? lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;64437 said:
Holy Crap. Steve you make 107 Replies. I didn't know this thread would go so far.

Always good to see what threads grab people interest and imagination, this just so happened to be one of them ^_^

Reaper;64653 said:
You guys on PC are lucky to have the screenshot option. How about donating a buck to the "Help the Poor Guy to Get a Decent Computer" fund? lol

Going to need quite a few 'Bucks' then :lol:

N

NeutronHInc

Sephiroxas;56922 said:
it appears anytime I decide to go to bargate. doesn't matter which way I come from either.

It's like when I see a troll before he actually comes out of the ground..Ahh its hard to explain

Tsuyu;56936 said:
:'( You hurt my feelings, it was just a theory - I would never tell a lie...:ninja:

I guess I'll have to take a better look then, I'll check that troll out that spawns beside the 5-key Silver Chest in that "bridge" region as soon as I can.

Sephiroxas;57624 said:
I'm glad the troll thing happens to other people. :p

Vegeta;57633 said:
yeah lol its like up... then it dissapears and the real one pops up...
Yeah, I get the Troll thing all the time, usually just as I'm going into the Greatwood Caves area. As soon as I enter the place, I see the Troll, then a few seconds later as I get closer he pops up and hurls mud in my eye, then I swing around and stab em in the ***. lol

Haven't noticed the Kraken thing though, probably because I've had no reason to go back to Bargate, but I do now. I'll be sure to check this out! :D

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

NeutronHInc;64677 said:
Haven't noticed the Kraken thing though, probably because I've had no reason to go back to Bargate, but I do now. I'll be sure to check this out! :D
Keep your eyes peeled when you enter the chamber... that phantom kraken is a slippery so-and-so... good luck! ;)