• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Is it Gay?" Scenarios

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score
Re: The "Is it Gay?" Scenarios

DarkenedSoul;343241 said:
I'd love to :3

Oh, you were quoting.....Hehe yeah I knew that.....Totally didn't get my hopes up at all......

*sniff*

There there, there's always FableFreak. ;p

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Tiamatria;343246 said:
Oh yes indeed! :3

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;343201 said:
Scenario:
Let's say that you're at a Halloween party with a few friends. The Jager bombs come out and within an hour, you're pretty damn drunk. You start dancing on the floor and you see a hot girl dancing on the other side. You stumble up to her and start making out with her. It turns out that she is actually just a skinny dude with long hair. Is it gay?

Hmmm...

No?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Scenario:
Let's say that you're at a Halloween party with a few friends. The Jager bombs come out and within an hour, you're pretty damn drunk. You start dancing on the floor and you see a hot girl dancing on the other side. You stumble up to her and start making out with her. It turns out that she is actually just a skinny dude with long hair. Is it gay?
It's a homosexual act, yes. But it doesn't make you a homosexual because it was by mistake.

But the fact you found a guy hot...

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

You would have to be wasted for that to happen.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Scenario:

Well if afterwards you reaize and stop, then no, but if you keep gonig and KNOW it is a guy, then yes, Its pretty gay.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

^ Something like that happened to me with a girl, though it was also my best friend and she was the one that started molesting me first. I was on the verge of blacking out, though, so I really hardly remember it at all.

I love the double standards that exist, though. Girls who touch other girls aren't lesbians, but if a guy so much as thinks about another guy, it's gay. I don't even know what I'd technically be considered because I've had fantasies involving girls, but I prefer guys and know I could never have a relationship with a girl. Meh. Stupid gender boundaries!

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Yeah, I find it pretty stupid, because it's like, a girl can make out with another girl and not get called lesbian, but if a guy simply sits within four inches of another guy, it's gay. :/

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Scenario:

It's gay, it's just not your fault.

Tiamatria;343246 said:

NO! HE'S MEIN!!! HANDS OFF DARKENEDSOUL!!! :lol:

Tiamatria;343300 said:
Yeah, I find it pretty stupid, because it's like, a girl can make out with another girl and not get called lesbian, but if a guy simply sits within four inches of another guy, it's gay. :/

It's funny you should mention this, because in the last 2 years or so (at least in the area where I live), guys have started doing gay stuff to each other as a big joke. We're not actually doing anything like taking off our clothes, making out, or any kind of kissing. It's more like grabbing a dude's nipple or slinging your arm around him and saying "what's up, baby?" But it's actually now become socially acceptable for me to grab a male friend of mine, and continually thrust my pelvis onto any part of his body while excessively moaning and yelling...in the middle of the hallway at school. (Very few guys would go that far I might add. There's only one person I can think of off the top of my head who would do that.) :lol:

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343302 said:
It's gay, it's just not your fault.

NO! HE'S MEIN!!! HANDS OFF DARKENEDSOUL!!! :lol:

It's funny you should mention this, because in the last 2 years or so (at least in the area where I live), guys have started doing gay stuff to each other as a big joke. We're not actually doing anything like taking off our clothes, making out, or any kind of kissing. It's more like grabbing a dude's nipple or slinging your arm around him and saying "what's up, baby?" But it's actually now become socially acceptable for me to grab a male friend of mine, and continually thrust my pelvis onto any part of his body while excessively moaning and yelling...in the middle of the hallway at school. (Very few guys would go that far I might add. There's only one person I can think of off the top of my head who would do that.) :lol:

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

That is hawt. I'd totally do that to DS.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343302 said:

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

I do that all the F'in time, so fun... I put a little disclosure of "Im not gay" in there, but about one out of every four tiems I see Colin I will run up to him give him a BIG hug and say in a wierd voice "I love you!" Too which he will respond "I love you too Lars." and will ride out the hug for all 10 to 15 seconds XD, I do some gaaaaay things jsut for ze fun of it... So do many teens, just for the fun of it.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;343275 said:
Well if afterwards you reaize and stop, then no, but if you keep gonig and KNOW it is a guy, then yes, Its pretty gay.

That's what I meant ;d

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Tiamatria;343303 said:
That is hawt. I'd totally do that to DS.
I'd totally return it.

is it hot in here?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Scenario: You go to sleep one night and have an erotic dream involving one of your guy friends. You wake up with a boner. Is it gay?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nuh-uh.......

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Tsuyu;343352 said:
No, no, it's not the morning wood that's gay, it's the fact that you subconsciously fantasized about another man. Does that make you subconsciously gay?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;343351 said:
Scenario: You go to sleep one night and have an erotic dream involving one of your guy friends. You wake up with a boner. Is it gay?
Boners last that long?

I don't think you know male anatomy very well....

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

All straight people have homosexual fantasies. Doesn't make them gay.

I have them too often though...But I'm gay so it's okay.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;343365 said:
All straight people have homosexual fantasies. Doesn't make them gay.

True that.

My fantasies often involve lesbians.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Amen brotha!