• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The "Is it Gay?" Scenarios

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: The "Is it Gay?" Scenarios

Tsuyu;343370 said:
True that.

My fantasies often involve lesbians.
I have a confession to make.

I have heterosexual fantasies ;~;

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;343276 said:
^ Something like that happened to me with a girl, though it was also my best friend and she was the one that started molesting me first. I was on the verge of blacking out, though, so I really hardly remember it at all.

I love the double standards that exist, though. Girls who touch other girls aren't lesbians, but if a guy so much as thinks about another guy, it's gay. I don't even know what I'd technically be considered because I've had fantasies involving girls, but I prefer guys and know I could never have a relationship with a girl. Meh. Stupid gender boundaries!

Well, its because you're a female, you're more feminem and sensitive, intouch with their girl-sexuality side and what-not. its pretty obvious stuff.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Tis kaaaaaaaaay. I think it is natural to fantasize about things outside our norm.

EDIT: NINJA'D AAAAAH!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;343351 said:
Scenario: You go to sleep one night and have an erotic dream involving one of your guy friends. You wake up with a boner. Is it gay?

No.

lol............

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343302 said:
It's funny you should mention this, because in the last 2 years or so (at least in the area where I live), guys have started doing gay stuff to each other as a big joke. We're not actually doing anything like taking off our clothes, making out, or any kind of kissing. It's more like grabbing a dude's nipple or slinging your arm around him and saying "what's up, baby?" But it's actually now become socially acceptable for me to grab a male friend of mine, and continually thrust my pelvis onto any part of his body while excessively moaning and yelling...in the middle of the hallway at school. (Very few guys would go that far I might add. There's only one person I can think of off the top of my head who would do that.) :lol:

Oh god, I've been doing that for years.

Just go up to one of my guy friends and me like, "Sup baby" or "Hey butterlips."

And sometimes I use my especially deep voice and go like, "Hey bitch"
It scares the hell out of people.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;343365 said:
All straight people have homosexual fantasies. Doesn't make them gay.

By that, do you mean fantasies about having sex with a guy (if you are a guy), or does thinking about 2 girls together qualify?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Aye...!!!!

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Trawgdor;343420 said:
Oh god, I've been doing that for years.

Just go up to one of my guy friends and me like, "Sup baby" or "Hey butterlips."

And sometimes I use my especially deep voice and go like, "Hey bitch"
It scares the hell out of people.

My history class is freaky that way. My three friends and I make fun of eachother in gay fashion all the time. Plus another one of my friends (particularly annoying) I always say things suggesting he's gay. Or I'll walk up to my friend and his girlfriend, and be like, Hey, I think we should tell her. She deserves to know. [insertnamehere], [name] and I have been cheating for two weeks.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Necromancer11;343440 said:
By that, do you mean fantasies about having sex with a guy (if you are a guy), or does thinking about 2 girls together qualify?
With a guy if you're a guy. Everyone has homosexual fantasies at one point.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Here's a scenario, since I'm feeling trippy:

You have a dream that you are a person of the opposite sex. During your dream you encounter your normal self and proceed to perform sexual acts on one another; you are effectively having sex with yourself, but also a person of the same sex as you in real life.

Gay?

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;343505 said:
With a guy if you're a guy. Everyone has homosexual fantasies at one point.

Nope.... mmmm nope. Not one.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

This thread is hawt.

Cookies for Lobotomized.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Another Spartan;343515 said:
Nope.... mmmm nope. Not one.
How old are you?

Saying everyone has homosexual fantasies isn't totally true. It's like saying everyone masturbates. Not everyone does, but most do, and it is totally healthy and normal to be doing it. As is it being totally normal to have homosexual fantasies and still retain your heterosexuality.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

dammm this thread is whack well time to get involved-
Scenario
1- not gay
2- gay
3- not sure
forgot any post after that lol
fantasing about stuff is not gay, me and my mates act gay all the time, i think its just a thing with teenage boys.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

droded;343514 said:

You have a dream that you are a person of the opposite sex. During your dream you encounter your normal self and proceed to perform sexual acts on one another; you are effectively having sex with yourself, but also a person of the same sex as you in real life.

Gay?

I think that's just called narcissism. I've had dreams where I was the guy and have had sex with my girl self. Yea, I'm pretty sure that's just narcissism. Even I can't resist me. ;D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Its masturbation. The most advanced form known to mankind.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

droded;343514 said:

Gay?

Nope.

xd

I agree with Tiamatria xd