• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The real version of Fable

H

happie

Re: The real version of Fable

Chapter 8: I get thrown into a bowl
From all the time i get frozen in time ive been thinking about this one thing. But when i got unfrozen i forgot what it was. But anyways... I found this hobo in lookout point that said he would give me his teeth if i got him to a very high cliff, with pointy rock at the bottom that were on fire, and with flesh eating demons, with little devil kats flying around. And that hobo apperantly had a breakdown where he ate a cow and then got poked by sticks and he expected me to know that. A little leaf fell on him and the dude fell down saying that the leaf shot him with an arrow. That = ??? So when we got to the suicidal cliff he said he was safer in my underpants that with me. That also = ??? So apparently he was not gonna suicide and just have a picnic right next to a very high cliff, with pointy rocks at the bottom that were on fire, and with flesh eating demons, with evil flying Kats flying around. But then the grass he sat on was too pointy that he fell OVER the cliff. Then there was a bzzzzzzz sound and screaming like he got thrown into a blender. Then the bald guy with the little tattoo on every part of his body (i really mean every part of his body (dont ask how i know this)) said i must take a quest to a giant bowl. When i said no he tied me up and threw me over the cliff where the hobo went. But somehow i landed in a pool of 1 foot deep water pool that was 2 feet wide. You gotta love fable physics. So I thought what the heck and kicked myself into the bowl of milk with cereal. Then i got thrown random monsters from the ceral chanting my name. Then when they got happy they threw bits of themselves at me when angry they threw all of them at me. So by the time that was over and the blonde chick came in we fought more monsters and the giant flying kat's giant friend the doggy. So after we killed the giant puppy MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF was before us. He said if me and the blonde chick dont maul each other he will do unhappy things to us. So i just hit the blonde chick in the head with a hammer once she fell i hit her the second time and she starts hitting me with her stick. So i threw her into Michael Jackson. Next came lots of screams. So i got my gold and went out the front door when one of Michael Jackson's Assistants warriors said that my sister wants me to meet her at the Grey House but he forgot how to pronounce the R so it didnt sound quite right. When i got there she asked me if i read the book. That = ??? No hello just a question. I said "well ummm see about that ive been busy and all (playing fable tlc on the magical computer as i remember in a flashback that showed everyone) so i didnt have the time so yeah ummm yeah this is kinda weird so umm see i didnt read it so like sorry i was busy and all so like umm yeah i just didnt have the time and all so like ya so im really sorry and all so like ya i hope we can still be friends and all but umm like yeah ive been busy so like ya i dont have the time for that so like sorry umm you know how busy we umm heros are like umm today yes like sorry ummm so im really sorry and all so like ya i hope we can still be friends and all but umm like yeah ive been busy so like ya i dont have the time for that so like sorry umm you know how busy we umm heros are like umm today yes like sorry ummm so im really sorry and all so like ya i hope we can still be friends and all but umm like yeah ive been busy so like ya i dont have the time for that so like sorry umm you know how busy we umm heros are like umm today yes like sorry ummm yeah" I didnt know that she was talking until i finished and she said "bye" and left with some info i did not and did not want to and will never and will never want to ever want to or ever will hear. :'(

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: The real version of Fable

Lol again its rlly good nice man :)