• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

Curzedchild;36870 said:
So......the end result of this whole thread is....you can only get the singing sword by moding?...

Nope the end result of the thread is, you cant get the Singing Sword at all....

C

Curzedchild

Dark Drakan;36872 said:
Nope the end result of the thread is, you cant get the Singing Sword at all....

But...what about the first thread?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Curzedchild;36875 said:
But...what about the first thread?

What first thread is that then?

V

Vegeta

I watched a youtube video on fable tlc for pc... I typed "Fable Singing Sword"

And it was a mod... it was Avos Tear with a lightning thing around it...

i cant post link because of u tubes stupid copyright thing now...

PSYCHOPAT

Celtic Warrior
Reaction score

that wasnt the singing sward that was The Bereaver, and how they got Jack's clothes i have no ****ing idia.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

PSYCHOPAT;36946 said:
that wasnt the singing sward that was The Bereaver, and how they got Jack's clothes i have no ****ing idia.

As I said in that thread: It was indeed The Bereaver, beefed up via modding. And those aren't Jack's clothes: It's Dark Platemail Pieces and the Hooded Apprentice Robes. But the Robes have had their texture replaced, also through modding, to those of the robes of the Prophets of the Fireheart.

V

Vegeta

Tsuyu;36921 said:
That movie was posted some time ago. If you got some knowledge of Fable Modding, which I do have, you could see right through it as a pretty bad fake.

With a quick search I ended up with this topic: http://forums.projectego.net/singing-sword-video-1191/?highlight=singing+sword

That's the video you mean?

oops duh yeah i knew it was the bereaver...

yep thats the movie.. and yep u can see right through it.

the armor top looks cool though even though its modded

Z

zennen123

hello everyone ( New member) :w00t: anyways i'm really interested in the singing sword, doe sanyone know how to obtain it without a modded xbox? grr, ive read the interview and i think he should of explained more about it!:realmad:

:O also apparantly if you fish in the lava before you kill jack of blades the dragon, you will get this, not sure if it is true tho...

H

Hexadecimal

zennen123;37033 said:
hello everyone ( New member) :w00t: anyways i'm really interested in the singing sword, doe sanyone know how to obtain it without a modded xbox? grr, ive read the interview and i think he should of explained more about it!:realmad:

:O also apparantly if you fish in the lava before you kill jack of blades the dragon, you will get this, not sure if it is true tho...

hi there, and welcome :D

and no, if you read through this very thread you should see that there is no way to get the singing sword without modding... ever... ever ever... EVER
it doesn't exist and it never did... no matter how aggravated we get or how much of our hair we pull out...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;37048 said:
hi there, and welcome :D

and no, if you read through this very thread you should see that there is no way to get the singing sword without modding... ever... ever ever... EVER
it doesn't exist and it never did... no matter how aggravated we get or how much of our hair we pull out...

The truth is right there ^

Z

zennen123

So anyways this isnt the right discussion but can you get a dark wizard hat and a bright wizard hat in the same profile, coz i was good but ended up getting a evil hat :(

H

Hexadecimal

zennen123;37323 said:
So anyways this isnt the right discussion but can you get a dark wizard hat and a bright wizard hat in the same profile, coz i was good but ended up getting a evil hat :(

umm... I think you only get the one shiny wizard hat... you can't get both I don't think... and I'm pretty sure the hat you get depends upon the books you get, not your own allignment... so being good doesn't guarentee you a good hat...

Z

zennen123

oh ok cheers, grr i have mastered all the skills on fable and have got all the legendary weapons, keys, treasure scrolls and all the other stuff, but i want do to more, any ideas?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

zennen123;37332 said:
oh ok cheers, grr i have mastered all the skills on fable and have got all the legendary weapons, keys, treasure scrolls and all the other stuff, but i want do to more, any ideas?

How about the Hero Dolls? You dont really gain anything from it but its something to do i guess...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If you haven't done so already, go around every area and do every possible little mini quest available. Failing that, get rich and buy everything out...

D

darkruler500

Maybe the Singing Sword is some sort of stand alone complex.

Meaning that the game is self evolving due to some quantum phisics anomoly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

darkruler500;37654 said:
Maybe the Singing Sword is some sort of stand alone complex.

Meaning that the game is self evolving due to some quantum phisics anomoly.

.........right..........

:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.