• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Story Of Mathias

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score
Re: The Story Of Mathias

Omg !! long story! great + rep

N

Negabin

i have to apologise,i've been away on vacation,and couldn't write anything,i'll turn in the rest tomorrow.

N

Negabin

Mathias got out his resurecction phial,and cracked it,allowing the lquid to drop onto Briar,bringing her back to life.she stood up,thanking him.they heard a loud rumbling....up rose a gargantuan scorpion they gazed at the abomination of nature in awe.when mathias charged the scorpion,it slammed him with the back of his claw,makeing mathias nearly literally fly across the arena and end up with a mouth full of sand.He Stoop up as if it never happened,got out his bow,and shot the scorpion in the eye,it squeled,as it was temporarily blind,mathias ran up to it,and jammed his sword into it first claw,then cracking it off.he repeated this,and ran up to it repeatedly slashing it's face,eventually killing it....when he thought they had won,he heard a deep,rumbling voice....it was jack of blades...

Jack Of Blades:aah...two new champions?to commemorate this wonderfull event...i propose...one final round.a fight to the death,between the two heroes still standing.

Briar Rose:you might have resurected me,but excpect no mercy!

Mathias:Fine,but it was stupid of you to come to your own execution.

Briar Rose ran to MAthias,but mathias leaned to the right,and briar rose's charge missed,he grabbed her arm and swung her over his head,he rammed is sword into the ground,she rolled over,Mathias barely missed,she ran to the center of the arena,Mathias Followed her,he put up his one handed sword,and drew his great sword,wich was at least 2 feet taller than Briar.Mathias Swung this unweildy looking sword at her with great ease,Mathias Put his sword into the ground,continuing to hold onto the hilt of the great sword.He closed his eyes,when he opened his eyes,they were just holes of fire,he smiled at briar,revvealing his teeth,wich were now sharp,long and curved,and there seemed to be two rows of them,he armour slowly turned into dragon scales,his fingers became claws,and his sword sunk into him...erecting spikes on his cheekbones,knuckles,knees,elbows,and shoulders.Demonic looking wings erected from his back,his shape was that of a man,but had the details of a dragon,he flew at briar at great speed,before she could react,she sprawled to the ground,and felt a burning across her chest,and saw four long claw marks strechted across he chest he was in the sky,and and dive bombed her again,slashing her face,blinding her in the left eye.he returned high into the sky,stretching his arms to the clouds,the sky turned brick red,the clouds began to circle into a tornado form,instead of coming down though...it went...up...sucking with a force of an f5 tornado,but only briar was sucked into the giant hole that was spewing fire,lava and ash,she screamed on her way up,and as the hole closed,the screams stopped,the sky turned normal,as did mathias,Mathias fell from the sky,passed out,landed in the center of the arena....