• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: The Tyrant

Yea, I get what you're saying. I still play TLC though, so I'm not missing his voice. I think it would be cool to make references to him, maybe have a flashback or two. I just think they need a brand new antagonist. Keep Jack and Lucien out of the main story.

Dentie

Reaction score

i wouldnt mind if JoB would be back in the new game but if kLucien would come in the new game i would go mad because he sucks and is friggin borring

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

The question is what has happened to theresa? Could she be the new enemy on the horizon?

i mean she took over the spire like an evil cow that she is, what could she have done in the time that has passed since the time of fable 2?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

^ i don't think so. Theresa seems to be a caretaker of the hero bloodline of sorts IMO.
I'd wager that if the heroes guild ever does get rebuilt, it would be under her supervision.

Since she took the spire i would compare her more to a diety than a hero, she isn't going anywhere soon.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I hope that Theresa is the new enemy, just so I can finally kill her. She was so damn annoying in Fable 2. However, from the Fable 3 teaser trailer, I think it is more likely that it will not happen.

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

I think it'd be great if the Tyrant was Theresa in disguise. :wassat: Like she found a way to use the Spire's power to control other people from a distance, similar to what Lucien did in F2. She could be controlling the King/Queen and corrupting Albion from afar. That would tie in nicely to the storyline, giving us the chance to kill Theresa, and the motive to do so. Just a thought.

Reaction score

Dentie;347872 said:
i wouldnt mind if JoB would be back in the new game but if kLucien would come in the new game i would go mad because he sucks and is friggin borring
Yes. Lucien was, in my opinion, a terrible "bad guy". JoB was pure manevolant evil, and from the first time you see him to the last, you know it. He was a hungry dog on a chain.... which you broke for him. You had more than a reason to kill him. You had a vendeta. Sure, Lucien killed your sister, but it was all played out too short. You actually see Lucien a total of 2 or 3 times in the whole game. Not to mention the fact that his existance is hushed by a single shot from a pistol. No boss fight. No feeling of satisfaction. He was just a guy who wanted power. He just happened to need you for it.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I doubt the Tyrant is any of the following:
Sparrow: Not that type of person probably.
JoB: Void Void Void Void Void Void!
Lucien: Dead(most likely...)
Reaver: He would do it, but I doubt he did.

I believe the Tyrant may be one of these people:
Newly created villain: Similar to Lucien in Fable 2.
One controlled by Shadow Court: Saw the Shadow Court mentioned as an involvement in this thread and agree.

That's my opinion.

ojox the blob

Reaction score

You're all so very wrong, the tyrant is Chesty from See the Future, and his sidekick is The Grumpy Rabbit also from See the Future

I'm sorry I ruined your thread. I'm gonna go chill with Chesty for a bit, see you guys later.

Cain

Reaction score

ojox the blob;348192 said:
You're all so very wrong, the tyrant is Chesty from See the Future, and his sidekick is The Grumpy Rabbit also from See the Future

I'm sorry I ruined your thread. I'm gonna go chill with Chesty for a bit, see you guys later.

chesty is in Fable 2 in Nightmare hollow. Thats where he first appears.

MournfulStorms

*Snerk*
Reaction score

I would be extremely happy if Theresa was the Tyrant in disguise, simply because I've wanted to beat the crap out of her for a very long time. It probably won't happen though.

I mostly want somebody new as the Tyrant, someone we haven't seen before...Someone who will put up a fight (unlike Lucien, grr). I was disappointed at the end of Fable 2. Once, I tried to get to the end of his speech and Reaver just shot him for me. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.