• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa: is my hero!

VcVincent

Reaction score
Theresa: is my hero!

This is not another threat about how Theresa is evil. Personally, i believe what she did is for the greater good! With everything that she had been through, i can say that i admired her spirit and her strong determination. For that she is my hero!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: Theresa: is my hero!

So, you don't think she's a tiniest bit evil?

VcVincent

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;285205 said:
So, you don't think she's a tiniest bit evil?
No! She didn't keep spire because she was evil.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Yeaahh.. She probably did.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

I'm with Z-man on this one. She's so evil. ><

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

she evil and good. she wants profit from the spire. but for keeping it she is "protecting it" from others so it is technically good

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

Now,now,now let's not get too hard on the little guy after all Thereasa COULD be good.(Can't resist loling)Lollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololooolololololoolololololololol!
Thereas is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.Lol!
Well we can only say that when/if fable 3 comes out and if she's in it.

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

theres evidence to say shes good but theres evidence to say shes bad aswell for example shes good cuz she.....does something..........erm.................................................................................................no shes as evil as darth vader on a sunday morning

Cain

Reaction score

Shes EVIL. end of story.

Lionheart

Reaction score

Personally I think she is actually some poor deranged lady of the night from bloodstone, well you know its never really explained were she came from :) and that outfit is slightly raunchy, sorry hahahahahaha its obvious that she is good but determined to let others do her dirty work.

K

Kireshai

Isn't Theresa supposed to be your sister from the last game? You know, blind soothsayer, name of Theresa... 'cos seriously, I thought I killed her at one point.... anyway, I don't think there's any real evidence that she's evil. I mean, she says all those supportive things when you take the evil path on the main quest, but that's mainly because you're supposed to save the world evil or not. It would not help your quest if she started disapproving of what you did.
Anyway, the impression I get is that her main desire is for the world not to end. I guess she's a bit evil in the sense that she manipulates people to her will, but really, most of the things she does are good. I think the only backup people have for her being evil is "The Spire Is Mine", which probably would have sounded better if she hadn't said it so evilly. And just because she speaks darkly, that doesn't mean she's evil.
Besides, how could anyone voiced by Zoe Wannamaker be evil?

K

Kireshai

heroofjokevale;285717 said:
theres evidence to say shes good but theres evidence to say shes bad aswell for example shes good cuz she.....does something..........erm.................................................................................................no shes as evil as darth vader on a sunday morning

As opposed to friday night, when he's as fluffy as a rabbit?