• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDaddy

Reaction score
Re: Theresa

Perhaps if she stays in the story as fable 4 & 5 have also been confirmed (apparently) then maybe she could become an enemy at one point so i wouldnt outline the possibility

anain12

Reaction score

BigDaddy;405960 said:
Perhaps if she stays in the story as fable 4 & 5 have also been confirmed (apparently) then maybe she could become an enemy at one point so i wouldnt outline the possibility
There is a possibility that shes evil in F3 too. The ending when she says ''the spire is mine'' was kind of evil and mysterious

BigDaddy

Reaction score

If i had to guess id say that theresa will be one of the final enemies in the series, i dont think she will let on what her intentions are untill later games. If she isnt killed or leaves this game then i believe she will be back as she is the only consistent character in the fable games

Bluedrake

Reaction score

I think Theresa is mostly trying to prevent the hero bloodline from dying out. There are very few heros in Albion at the moment, and she might be trying to get them to be prolific again in preparation for some great disaster she has foreseen. Possibly involving the return of Jack of Blades or even the Queen and King of blades. (mentionned on the Lionhead website)

My character did his part. As of now he is a proud father of 15 children (6 wives)

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

I get the feeling that she will be the "unknown", real enemy that your character doesn't see coming but that's just me. I got that feeling that she was evil from Fable 2.

Reaction score

Bluedrake;406004 said:
I think Theresa is mostly trying to prevent the hero bloodline from dying out. There are very few heros in Albion at the moment, and she might be trying to get them to be prolific again in preparation for some great disaster she has foreseen. Possibly involving the return of Jack of Blades or even the Queen and King of blades. (mentionned on the Lionhead website)

My character did his part. As of now he is a proud father of 15 children (6 wives)

Yeah I agree, although Her motives are unclear I think her intentions are ultimately pure like You said She's probably trying to preserve the bloodline like You said. If She does turn out to be a villain she will probably have a noble set of motives but Her evil would lie in her methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.