• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

JBL said:
I have harder times fighting Bandits than fighting Thunder.
funny how that happens...:(:lol:

K

>Knives<

yea i dun even think he did win the thing i didnt see him n the hall of hero's n the arena lol. idk y but she is more tolerable than her brother mayb its bcuz she's a chick dun get me rong im a dude but lol mayb its cuz girls r more sensative then dudes lol we tell it how it iz and thunders doing that lol but... he tells it how it iz 2 many times lol. (ssry 2 ne girls that might find this post oofensive lol)

B

blu phoenix

hey knives...i think thunder should see your siggy! muahahaha!

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one, Blu.

Good point, Knives. I ain't seen him in the hall of heroes either.^_^ Your post wasn't offenssive, it actually had some good points. We are a bit more sensitive, and Thunder does have a knack for telling things how they are too much. That's exactly why we all killed him.:lol:

K

>Knives<

why's that lol. i do have a harder time fightin bandits than thunder especxially if i have a heavy weapon cuz bandits r fast lol

K

>Knives<

haha good lol last thing i need iz a bunch of blood thristy women out 2 kill me.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yep. A few powerful spells will stop them broke ass bandits! And Thunder is slow as hell. By the time he made an attack, I had already fixed some mac and cheese. :D

K

>Knives<

hahahaha wow its funny cuz its true lol i only like 1 attak from thunder and thats when he jumps and does his fluorish attak its like he jumps and twirls n the air and hits u but of course he didnt hit me lol. i saw that move when jack was actiavting the keys everywhere thunder helped me 4 like 2 seconds and left lol. bastard. i still wanna **** fire out at him lol

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

>Knives< said:
hahahaha wow its funny cuz its true lol i only like 1 attak from thunder and thats when he jumps and does his fluorish attak its like he jumps and twirls n the air and hits u but of course he didnt hit me lol. i saw that move when jack was actiavting the keys everywhere thunder helped me 4 like 2 seconds and left lol. bastard. i still wanna **** fire out at him lol

:lol: :lol: One day, you'll get your chance!;)

K

>Knives<

i hope i do lol i saw thunder talkin 2 sum kids n bowerstone at 1 time they laughed at him 43 like 3 minutes then i laughed and went 2 talk 2 him he insulted me summore lol and left

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

>Knives< said:
i hope i do lol i saw thunder talkin 2 sum kids n bowerstone at 1 time they laughed at him 43 like 3 minutes then i laughed and went 2 talk 2 him he insulted me summore lol and left

I would've killed him on the spot:lol: Right in front of the kids, too. "How To Kill Thunder 101" :D

K

>Knives<

haha harsh hey did u kno kids r invincible lol i couldnt kill 1 which was embarrassing cuz my kid brother thinks im the best gamer alive lol and i felt insulted cuz i couldnt kill a child haha my brother laughed at me lol

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

>Knives< said:
haha harsh hey did u kno kids r invincible lol i couldnt kill 1 which was embarrassing cuz my kid brother thinks im the best gamer alive lol and i felt insulted cuz i couldnt kill a child haha my brother laughed at me lol

:lol: :lol: I know, those dang blasted kids are the only people that's immortal, besides those fist fighter guys.

B

blu phoenix

JBL said:
:lol: :lol: I know, those dang blasted kids are the only people that's immortal, besides those fist fighter guys.

yep. and you know what...IT SUCKS!!!:p

K

>Knives<

lol fish fighter leader is invincible i accidently hit him while slaughtering guards n town i hit him with my strongest spells weapons etc. and they only did 10 dmg each i was like wtf he must take pain killers and stelroids lol. and he doesnt look all that strong

B

blu phoenix

>Knives< said:
lol fish fighter leader is invincible i accidently hit him while slaughtering guards n town i hit him with my strongest spells weapons etc. and they only did 10 dmg each i was like wtf he must take pain killers and stelroids lol. and he doesnt look all that strong

Damn!:p

K

>Knives<

ne1 that kills a fist fighter leader owns the game lol

C

Crims0n_m00n

Thunder's in for some sh*t if he comes anywhere within 5 lightyears of me. Reala will kill him, And i'll do worse.

B

blu phoenix

Crims0n_m00n said:
Thunder's in for some sh*t if he comes anywhere within 5 lightyears of me. Reala will kill him, And i'll do worse.

really...i thought reala could do worse...wow!

C

Crims0n_m00n

He could. maybe thats a better idea.... but then again, i love him, so i wont put him through the torture of having to come within a yard of thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.