• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

well there was really no point in putting him in the game in the first place..he's just a sore loser..

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah. He takes sore loser to a whole new level.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Geez, I don't see how Whisper could grow up with a brother like that. If he was my brother, I would've had him killed. :D

K

>Knives<

lol well he iz kinda a sore loser alot of ppl n the game likes himhes probably juz stuck on himself that flity wrinkley rasin pie head bastard lol i said pie

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

JBL said:
Geez, I don't see how Whisper could grow up with a brother like that. If he was my brother, I would've had him killed. :D

:lol: very nice indeed!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Yup, gotta agree on this Thunder being a twat thing. It never ceases to amaze me how much him and his dearest annoying bitch sister can **** me off. Honestly, sometimes I wish I could just kill her... without having to wait until the arena. Its her cocky self assured attitude which gets my goat and Thunders big headed douchery not to mention his unyielding confidence that his sister will kick my ass... no damn it.... NO SHE WONT!!! NEVER!!!

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Yup, gotta agree on this Thunder being a twat thing. It never ceases to amaze me how much him and his dearest annoying bitch sister can **** me off. Honestly, sometimes I wish I could just kill her... without having to wait until the arena. Its her cocky self assured attitude which gets my goat and Thunders big headed douchery not to mention his unyielding confidence that his sister will kick my ass... no damn it.... NO SHE WONT!!! NEVER!!!

:D I have no problems with Whisper, but Thunder's the one that really gets under my skin. For some reason, I find him worse than her.

K

>Knives<

weirdkidinabox said:
wow lol u feel very strongly about those 2 but as jbl said whisper cool 2 me she admited i was better than her and left the game lol on the other hand thunder didnt admit nething so i killed him when i got my quest back on a new file lol:ninja:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Funny guys I'm like vice versa, I guess I take no solace in the fact that Whisper ****ed off to another land and became a hero there. Its just like she is always there inside my mind... mocking me... poking me with protrouding fingers and pointy nails... even when I am having a whiskey she is there.. inside my mind... poking me... making me spill my whiskey... okay, a little over exaggerating there but she does seem to always be following me in the game which is super lame and annoying. Thunder on the other hand kind of rarely shows up, if he had been around more I would probably hate him much more because I would have had to deal with him more.

:D

Brier Rose used to **** me off in the original Fable when you met her in Bowerstone South, I used to punch the crud of her and get in crap all the time with the guards- would have been nice to have been able to kill her there. Then she became less annoying in TLC because of the quest you do with her.

Shame I couldnt marry her :'(

K

>Knives<

weirdkidinabox said:
Funny guys I'm like vice versa, I guess I take no solace in the fact that Whisper ****ed off to another land and became a hero there. Its just like she is always there inside my mind... mocking me... poking me with protrouding fingers and pointy nails... even when I am having a whiskey she is there.. inside my mind... poking me... making me spill my whiskey... okay, a little over exaggerating there but she does seem to always be following me in the game which is super lame and annoying. Thunder on the other hand kind of rarely shows up, if he had been around more I would probably hate him much more because I would have had to deal with him more.

:D

Brier Rose used to **** me off in the original Fable when you met her in Bowerstone South, I used to punch the crud of her and get in crap all the time with the guards- would have been nice to have been able to kill her there. Then she became less annoying in TLC because of the quest you do with her.

Shame I couldnt marry her :'(
lol shes like 100 years old lol and 4 whisper pokin u dude lol thats a bit strange and distorted lol. i mean shes juz a figment of ur imagination when she leaves lol shes not poking u ur poking urself lol or maybe its a bird poking u. ok wnuff about poking lol doing the quest wit briar iz kinda boring cuz she only helps like 2 times out of the game. :realmad: i dun like her much lol she told me 2 cut my head off but then she told me not 2 cuz if i do she wouldnt have ne1 2 mess with:realmad:

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

At first I thought Briar was a assclown, but later on in TLC, she wasn't so bad.

K

>Knives<

lol an ass clown wow lol thats funny

K

>Knives<

whats the funniest thing that happend 2 u b4???????? this iz mine happened a few minutes ago
well this may not b funny 2 most ppl but sum how i married a female shop keeper and then i went 2 visit her when she was workin 1 nite and she closes the door all the shop doors close and next thing i kno i hear bell ringin and my evil mney bag thing was up. and earlier that day i had bought sum stuff 4 her lol so i was pretty much broke i was a good guy aswell lol. then my wife calls the guards and it said im trespassing i was like wtf? she snitched when i came 2 visit her and give her stuff lol i was like do i have 2 choke a bitch? so then i pay the fine and leave i go home and w8 4 her and she says les go 2 bed 2gether as soon as she gets n the house. so i was about 2 get my mac on lol i used my hulk form aka breseker and then after we did it i used breseker again cuz it went of apparently. i was still i bit heat'd about here makin me spend my last tiny bit of money lol so i shot her with skorms bow and im not sure but i think her finger fell of lol

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Sounds like you were having fun.

K

>Knives<

yea a bit but i bcame a widow 4 they 18th time lol sumtimes when i go 2 town my wife does bad things...... and she must pay 4 those things....

K

>Knives<

eh srry this isnt the rite topic 2 post this n but ive figured out sumthin nteresting about necropolis. juz a few seconds ago i was n there goin 2 get the bereaver sword since i had 1 sliver key left and a ghost walked up behind me and said i have sumthin 2 show you i turned around and im not sure but i saw sum1 wit a big hat almost like a bard..... i followed him and didnt get real far bcuz i got attaked by frost zombies and lost track of him. but i also figured this out the ghost n necropolis arent very normal ghost.... each and every1 of them lead me 2 a treasure chest or sum form of item i dun kno but i think i may be on a lead 2 sumthin. i also think that the singing sword may be true or it may not. mayb my eyes were playin trix's on me maybe they were'nt 1 things 4 sure i think there a spirt 4 the master bard guy i saw n hook coast

i was searching on the net and was reading about the original fable b4 it had come out. one of the guys mentioned in a nterview the singing sword so it must exsist i dun kno if u need a modded xbox or not tho wats an modded xbox neway?

srry guys i edited this but it seems that there iz a singing sword but its only accessible if ur xbox iz modded so those who said there wasnt there really iz

Two Posts Merged - Dark Drakan

K

>Knives<

i was searching on the net and was reading about the original fable b4 it had come out. one of the guys mentioned in a nterview the singing sword so it must exsist i dun kno if u need a modded xbox or not tho wats an modded xbox neway?

srry guys i edited this but it seems that there iz a singing sword but its only accessible if ur xbox iz modded so those who said there wasnt there really iz

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

>Knives< said:
lol shes like 100 years old lol and 4 whisper pokin u dude lol thats a bit strange and distorted lol. i mean shes juz a figment of ur imagination when she leaves lol shes not poking u ur poking urself lol or maybe its a bird poking u. ok wnuff about poking lol doing the quest wit briar iz kinda boring cuz she only helps like 2 times out of the game. :realmad: i dun like her much lol she told me 2 cut my head off but then she told me not 2 cuz if i do she wouldnt have ne1 2 mess with:realmad:

Umm yeah,, turns out you were right. It was a bird... o_O

Lmao- Briar actually told you that :lol:

K

>Knives<

yep she surely did idk why i think she hates me or she wants 2 rape me either 1 lol but gettin raped by a 100 year old iz kinda weird

Status
Not open for further replies.