• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Re: Thunder: the rage, the ugly, and eww...a raisin?

JBL said:
Well said, Arc. :thumbsup:

you mean me right!? blu!? cause i wrote the poem!

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

im bored im going to watch some tv see ya peopols

A

Arckon

c ya she ment you blu she just woke up is all

S

SwordOfAeons

JBL said:
Oh trust me, it's been proven alright. Smoking has been proven to cause respitory problems and worse. I know for sure it's been proven officially because of the Surgeon General's warning on every cigerette box.
I know its harmful but they dont have scientific proof. Its Obvious it does harm but they cant actually prove it. To do so theyd have to give someone thousadns of Cigs, and make them smoke it. Then open them up and look at there lungs, patch up and repeat til dead.

K

>Knives<

Arckon said:
You are a f***ing idiot, Smoking and drinking at your age, and none the less
weed!your a minor! You are an Idiot!!!!!!
lol u can think of me as an idiot if u want but weed doesnt give u lung cancer i dun smoke alot of ciggarats but if u come down by my house since ppl 13-17 smokin makes u mad or wateva u would make alot of enemies lol. bsides if u read it correctly i dun drink nemore cuz it makes me throw up. and as 4 me being a minor smoker i dun really care lol my age is a minor but my smokin lvl isnt. and mainly the ppl that gets messed up when they smoke smoke they smoke dippers and stuff i only do weed and cambell's. bsides ive never heard of ne1 dying by smokin weed i only heard that about cig's.
and if u can name 3 things that bad about weed ill stop it 4 the rest of my young adult life i swear i will

bsides cigarrat's iz worser than weed duh. i can name 3 good things weed does 2 you

K

>Knives<

bsides cigarrat's iz worser than weed duh. i can name 3 good things weed does 2 you

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

SwordOfAeons said:
I know its harmful but they dont have scientific proof. Its Obvious it does harm but they cant actually prove it. To do so theyd have to give someone thousadns of Cigs, and make them smoke it. Then open them up and look at there lungs, patch up and repeat til dead.

They used to have Cigerette comercials called TRUTH telling about the scientific studies. You don't really need scientific proof, it's just common sense.

B

blu phoenix

JBL said:
They used to have Cigerette comercials called TRUTH telling about the scientific studies. You don't really need scientific proof, it's just common sense.

exactly and knives could ya please just shut-up about it...sorry for being rude...but still...

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

The topic is Thunder. Not drugs.

B

blu phoenix

JBL said:
The topic is Thunder. Not drugs.

yes and i don't know how it got on that subject so i say enough. anyways...

anybody ever played a game where there was someone as bad as thunder or is thunder just worse?

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I can't really say that I have. Well, in GTA, the cops are annoying as hell. I don't think they're worse than Thunder tho'.

B

blu phoenix

never play GTA but heard it's good. *laughs* guess thunder is bad and he sure tries to act like a pimp...

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah, especially with Lady Grey. Why can't he see she isn't interested in him? He's a has-been

B

blu phoenix

no he's a git is what he is. and besides i actually don't blame lady grey for not liking him because realistically who would.

K

>Knives<

blu phoenix said:
yes and i don't know how it got on that subject so i say enough. anyways...

anybody ever played a game where there was someone as bad as thunder or is thunder just worse?
the girl that kept talkin about Reala got it 2 that subject but ill stop talkin about it

lol GTA is sooooo boring i have it cops arent a probably at all lol juz do the cheat code when ur stars never go up and have no stars and they'll leave u alone lol even if u hit them they'll leave u alone

K

>Knives<

lol GTA is sooooo boring i have it cops arent a probably at all lol juz do the cheat code when ur stars never go up and have no stars and they'll leave u alone lol even if u hit them they'll leave u alone

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah, that cheat rocks, but before I found out about it I always got caught doin' stuff.

K

>Knives<

lol i didnt. and if i did i would have a fast car rite by me but i mostly rode moter cycles and stuff lol get outta town real fast. 1 time i put a cheat n 2 jump like 80 feet n the air lol and then b4 that i was puttin n a money cheat . but i put n the wrong cheat on accident lol it was a slow motion cheat and i jumped n the air and stayed there 4 like 5 hours lol

B

blu phoenix

well at least thunder wasn't in the game cause he probably would have made it worse.

K

>Knives<

lol wow u guys got alot 2 say about thunder very strong hatred 2wards him i feel u. but im outta nsults and theories lol

Status
Not open for further replies.