• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Treasure Room *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Treasure Room *spoilers*

LINK

Here, we can see a pretty huge pile of gold, I'm guessing this is near the endgame, as having so much wealth during the story, would be a tad ridiculous

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Treasure Room *spoilers*

GROIN KICK! LOL!

That was epic.

By the way, at first I thought you were serious but after watching the video I kinda realized it was a joke, heh.

I'm even more eager to get this game now though.

Oh and Italian people have the most annoying voices and language I have ever heard. I muted that less than a minute in.

The Midnight Avenger

He Who Wears White Addidas
Reaction score

GrimWhim;421360 said:
Oh and Italian people have the most annoying voices and language I have ever heard. I muted that less than a minute in.

Yeah, well that was all good and fun. But your opinion of Italian is not, and at most delusional compared to everyone else. Can't say I can really get angry over the internet, but if someone said that to me in real life I might be kind of offended - even given my lesser vocabulary of a few words and phrases in Italian. :p

I live in a house of Italian speakers. I mean, imagine if you were living in Italy and you lived in a house of English speaking people when everyone else around you spoke Italian. They would so rag on you dude, especially for not really giving any thought to their language should you not even attempt to say a word in it. Plus, native Italian speakers think English speaking people sound weird and annoying also. Besides, it's an amazing language - and hot too - I don't understand where you're pulling annoying from. There's a reason it's one of the romance languages of Latin, that's to say that for most people Italian sounds somewhat pleasing. To each their own I guess, but just be glad it's not Cambodian... talk about annoying languages.

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score

The Midnight Avenger;421414 said:
Yeah, well that was all good and fun. But your opinion of Italian is not, and at most delusional compared to everyone else. Can't say I can really get angry over the internet, but if someone said that to me in real life I might be kind of offended - even given my lesser vocabulary of a few words and phrases in Italian. :p

I live in a house of Italian speakers. I mean, imagine if you were living in Italy and you lived in a house of English speaking people when everyone else around you spoke Italian. They would so rag on you dude, especially for not really giving any thought to their language should you not even attempt to say a word in it. Plus, native Italian speakers think English speaking people sound weird and annoying also. Besides, it's an amazing language - and hot too - I don't understand where you're pulling annoying from. There's a reason it's one of the romance languages of Latin, that's to say that for most people Italian sounds somewhat pleasing. To each their own I guess, but just be glad it's not Cambodian... talk about annoying languages.

cool-story-bro.jpg

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Midnight Avenger;421414 said:

This line represents how much I care. ~> -

Yes, that's right, just enough to post this message.

No, but seriously, I find the Italian language to be a revolting, irritating one. Does that mean I care what the Italians think about my language? No. Was your post extremely pointless, off-topic and long-winded? Yes.

Richiofblades

Reaction score

The things people will argue about on the internet...

Gheb

Reaction score

Richiofblades;421689 said:

The smartest man in the thread

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Richiofblades;421689 said:

Right, because it would be any different offline.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Wow that looks pretty cool. I cant wait till this damn game comes out. +rep

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

that ball kick sent that huge hobbe like 6 feet in the air... may he rest in peace

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

Grim, it would be different offline, because most ignorant toads who **** like that on threads don't have the testicular fortitude nor the gall to say it in real life, for worry they would get their genitals inverted.

However, I think you can bang on about whatever as long as you want, and the rest of us can just find comfort in the fact that you possess nothing resembling a substantial or even remotely glorious life, and that it is probably your invalid, pointless opinions that have essentially led to your failure as a higher order of being on this planet.

God should revoke your thumbs.
You don't deserve them.

Good day.

Gheb

Reaction score

SO HOW 'BOUT THAT TREASURE ROOM

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I guess I must have missed it.

Wasabi

Cant play Fable 3 till Dec.
Reaction score

Boop. I forgot +rep for the find.

And those red robe dudes reminded me of the Temple of Light Monks. I wonder if they want donations too... :3

Lynne

Reaction score

It may just be me, but this thread is really confusing.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Gheb;421484 said:

Stop spamming pointless images everywhere that add nothing to the threads. Might have been kind of funny once but when thats all i see in most threads its nothing more than irritating.

GrimWhim;421651 said:

No, but seriously, I find the Italian language to be a revolting, irritating one. Does that mean I care what the Italians think about my language? No. Was your post extremely pointless, off-topic and long-winded? Yes.

Added another infraction for clearly insulting people for the sake of insulting people. There was no need to add the line about Italian language, couldnt you have just stuck with the rest of the post as all it did was create an atmosphere.

Ive had my inbox full of reports about you for some time now and thats all ive seen since i returned from my holidays. It stops now or the next step wont be an infraction as 'This line represents how much I care. ~> - about banning people' if you want to be like that.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

GrimWhim;421651 said:

German is way worse, man.

Once, a german chick said she loved me "Ich liebe dich" and I thought she was telling me off, haha :lol:

Anyway, good vid +rep and all ^_^

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;421923 said:
Added another infraction for clearly insulting people for the sake of insulting people. There was no need to add the line about Italian language, couldnt you have just stuck with the rest of the post as all it did was create an atmosphere.

Ive had my inbox full of reports about you for some time now and thats all ive seen since i returned from my holidays. It stops now or the next step wont be an infraction as 'This line represents how much I care. ~> - about banning people' if you want to be like that.

Really? Where is Wasabi's infraction, huh? I've never said anything to him and he comes out of the blue and insults me like there's no tomorrow. Why don't you guys stop harassing me and take care of the people who are starting ****? Or is the favoritism really just that heavy around here?

I quoted his post in case you needed to see it.

Wasabi;421790 said:
Grim, it would be different offline, because most ignorant toads who **** like that on threads don't have the testicular fortitude nor the gall to say it in real life, for worry they would get their genitals inverted.

However, I think you can bang on about whatever as long as you want, and the rest of us can just find comfort in the fact that you possess nothing resembling a substantial or even remotely glorious life, and that it is probably your invalid, pointless opinions that have essentially led to your failure as a higher order of being on this planet.

God should revoke your thumbs.
You don't deserve them.

Good day.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;422070 said:
Really? Where is Wasabi's infraction, huh? I've never said anything to him and he comes out of the blue and insults me like there's no tomorrow. Why don't you guys stop harassing me and take care of the people who are starting ****? Or is the favoritism really just that heavy around here?

I quoted his post in case you needed to see it.

He was sent a PM about it as it was the first offence. Not the 30th as in your case. =]

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Dark Drakan;422072 said:
He was sent a PM about it as it was the first offence. Not the 30th as in your case. =]

Right. I'm sure about that.

So where's all your evidence that says I've insulted people? I'm beginning to think having an opinion around here is seen as an insult. In which case, it's no wonder people are so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.