• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Treasure Room *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack of Spade's

The Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Treasure Room *spoilers*

Hmmm three comments

1. Grim is right opinions should not be seen as insults

2. Thats just to much gold for anyone ever to have in that treasure room

3. FALCOOOOOONN KICK

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Rep for the find.

Nota bene, the Italian language is very beautiful and is famous, beside the french, for being one of, if not the most romantic dialects in the world.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

I've not heard much of the italian language so I can't comment, but that particular person had a very annoying voice. WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE F****ING DISCUSSING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Man. That pile of gold was HUGE. I hope I can be that rich one day.

king_reaver

Reaction score

quite right
we should be talking about how we'll get rich as dwarf

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

were dwarfs based of Jews

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

well they both have a huge love of gold

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Sanguinus;429914 said:
well they both have a huge love of gold

But dwarfs don't rule the world.

The lizardmen do.

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score

GrimWhim;422076 said:
Right. I'm sure about that.

So where's all your evidence that says I've insulted people? I'm beginning to think having an opinion around here is seen as an insult. In which case, it's no wonder people are so upset.

The evidence is in your first post. What do you think an insult is? A fact? No, it's an opinion, a hurtful opinion, voiced publicly with little to no regard for others.

"Oh and Italian people have the most annoying voices and language I have ever heard."

So you've heard every Italian's voice in the whole world, I suppose, that's what your message implies.

"No, but seriously, I find the Italian language to be a revolting, irritating one."

You're either very ignorant, or very naive, if you believe that's a harmless opinion. I'll take a moment though, to do what your parents should have done, and teach you some manners. Don't like a language? This is how you state such, "I don't feel for the Italian language, it just isn't for me." Voila, not too difficult, is it?

I'm extremely offended by your insensitive remarks, the horrible words you've used to describe my mother tongue are unacceptable. I can understand why there would be so many complaints about you, you're incredibly arrogant and laughably small minded.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Soldato Romano;430578 said:
The evidence is in your first post. What do you think an insult is? A fact? No, it's an opinion, a hurtful opinion, voiced publicly with little to no regard for others.

"Oh and Italian people have the most annoying voices and language I have ever heard."

So you've heard every Italian's voice in the whole world, I suppose, that's what your message implies.

"No, but seriously, I find the Italian language to be a revolting, irritating one."

You're either very ignorant, or very naive, if you believe that's a harmless opinion. I'll take a moment though, to do what your parents should have done, and teach you some manners. Don't like a language? This is how you state such, "I don't feel for the Italian language, it just isn't for me." Voila, not too difficult, is it?

I'm extremely offended by your insensitive remarks, the horrible words you've used to describe my mother tongue are unacceptable. I can understand why there would be so many complaints about you, you're incredibly arrogant and laughably small minded.

This line represents how much I care. ~>

In case you're wondering, there is no line.

First of all, I'm entitled to my opinion and I do not like the Italian language. I find it annoying and about as enjoyable as hearing the sound of a thousand bees.

If you don't like it, too damn bad.

I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours.

P.S. you're a hypocrite.

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score

GrimWhim;430657 said:
This line represents how much I care. ~>

In case you're wondering, there is no line.

First of all, I'm entitled to my opinion and I do not like the Italian language. I find it annoying and about as enjoyable as hearing the sound of a thousand bees.

If you don't like it, too damn bad.

I'm entitled to my opinion and you're entitled to yours.

P.S. you're a hypocrite.

That's very clever, the whole non-existent line thing, I mean, truly impressive stuff, how can one hope to compete with that level of wit?

I never implied that you weren't entitled to an opinion, you CAN read, right? English appears to be your mother tongue, so try to keep up, lest you be humiliated by someone that learned the language mid-way through adolescence.

I wouldn't have replied at all had you not attempted to pass yourself off as some sort of victim, and that is the issue that I addressed. You're insulting people, plain and simple, acknowledge the fact that you're acting like a brat, and you might be somewhat more tolerable.

Hypocrite? I don't believe you're using that word the way it was intended... in what way am I a hypocrite?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Let's not go down that path AGAIN shall we? If you two get this thread locked I'll have your testicles removed and hanged in a wall of the local pub.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

You're right Grim you are allowed your own opinion. But when you say something that hurtful..thats..not an opinion.

"First of all, I'm entitled to my opinion and I do not like the Italian language"
Thats all you had to say in the first place.

All i'm saying is maybe next time you're trying to express your opinion just try to be a little bit more careful with what you say/type. Otherwise you'll end up in one of those heated debate thingies ...that it seems you're always in.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Louis, the fact that you don't have balls does not mean that the above threat does not affect you.
I'm sure I can find something to hang down there.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

How about i just hang on the wall instead?

Btw i was only trying to get my point across. Its not nice to come onto a board thinking you'll get to talk to some really cool people who love the game just as much as you... but instead you come on and get insulted for no reason.

But whatever. I won't post on this thread again. K?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I did not say not to post here, peasant. I said not to continue the flame-war. If you can't post in the thread without doing so then do as you say.

If you think this forums are rude, you should try the ones at Lionhead.com

*EDIT*

Actually, no that I re-read your post, it was okay. have some forgiveness rep, peasant.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;430690 said:
I did not say not to post here, peasant. I said not to continue the flame-war. If you can't post in the thread without doing so then do as you say.

If you think this forums are rude, you should try the ones at Lionhead.com

*EDIT*

Actually, no that I re-read your post, it was okay. have some forgiveness rep, peasant.

If you ask one single question on the lionhead forum u get told to use the
****en search bar

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Sanguinus;430695 said:
If you ask one single question on the lionhead forum u get told to use the
****en search bar

Nothing wrong with that. After all, that's why it's there.

The Tyrant Lord;430677 said:
Let's not go down that path AGAIN shall we? If you two get this thread locked I'll have your testicles removed and hanged in a wall of the local pub.

Out of respect for you, I won't say anything further.

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score

I feel that I've made my point, therefore I have no intention of pursuing this argument.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

*chases after argument*

can't....catch....it...

Status
Not open for further replies.