• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unconditional Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Unconditional Love

You can [also] choose to be male or female. We have this stuff called Hyper Matter, which makes things bouncy… I can’t say any more than that, only that every hero will be unique!
HAAHAH bouncy! like Laura Croft.

Didn't read about those last two things. The sewers and bringing together a group of heros..mm Rep +

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahah! My Prophecy of Bouncy Boobies has come to pass, comfirmed by the words of Grandmaster Molyneux himself! Bohahaha!

J

JoshC09

Yeah I have the video of this. I need to compress it since it's a large file but i'll like upload it on megaupload or something if ya'll want it.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

“You’re destined to bring together a group of heroes, rather like the Magnificent Seven and to play with this group of characters. You can choose to play through the game as quickly as you like, but you will wind up poor. One of the challenges in Fable 2 is to become rich, and the way you become rich is to take on jobs. Incidentally you can end up owning a brothel and running it how you like…”

Gathering a group of heroes. I wonder if he is talking about an online aspect or not. Either way it would be cool to fight with other heroes more.

I had another thought. What if you become evil and your evil kids tries to kill you. I guess that wouldn't be unconditional love :p

mmmmm Hyper Matter

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Albion Knight;46526 said:
This sounds intriguing.
I had another thought. What if you become evil and your evil kids tries to kill you. I guess that wouldn't be unconditional love :p

If I were evil and my kid did that I'd be proud! That's high level evil right there!

V

Veritas

Only in Fable... However its a good thing they are integrating this into the game, as it makes it that much more fun to replay in the end.

:) Peter Molyneux said bouncy. Teehee.

J

Jester.

Tsuyu;46421 said:
Hahah! My Prophecy of Bouncy Boobies has come to pass, comfirmed by the words of Grandmaster Molyneux himself! Bohahaha!

yes indeed it is true!!!!!:lol: bouncey:wub:

"Incidentally you can end up owning a brothel and running it how you like…”

AWESOME!!!
theres some replay vaule when you see it :)

D

Dekatt

Sephiroxas;46413 said:
HAAHAH bouncy! like Laura Croft.

Didn't read about those last two things. The sewers and bringing together a group of heros..mm Rep +

Mmmmmm... physics...

D

Darg

A band of heroes, eh? Awesome! I could just see it now- the fellowship of Albion, a band of assorted adventurers. There could be you, the bold leader swordsman, the guy who makes all the beer and uses a warhammer, the archer guy, the noble wizard dude with a magic mustache, the assassin with two swords and an attitude, the disgruntled barman with a ginormous axe and the huntsman dude with a wicked awesome gun. I just imagine these things in my head, because I am absoluetly exploding with ideas.

O

olemn97

thats pretty chill.
Physics reminds me of cars bouncing off of walls. Or some towing guy who tows a police car away and police shooting him with guns.

J

jalm

Mmm....Physics..... XD

For a band of heroes, I'd have a pimp and a dozen henchmen. What?

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

i think the old hag is promising more to what hes gonna do...

J

jalm

As an ex-game designer, over-confidence is your worst enemy. I would input dozens of features and then realize.."Damn...This is hard..." after trying to make my game. Peter probably learned his lesson the hard way, like any game designer. Hell, I sure did. I also got flamed like crazy for it...

J

jalm

A game called Hell? o_O What? The game I was trying to make I will not release any info.

*Back on topic*

Anyways, What would happen if you randomly beat your child when you're evil? For no reason at all?

D

Dekatt

jalm;47483 said:
A game called Hell? o_O What? The game I was trying to make I will not release any info.

*Back on topic*

Anyways, What would happen if you randomly beat your child when you're evil? For no reason at all?

Good times?

Status
Not open for further replies.