• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

unlimited money hint

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kneo

Re: unlimited money hint

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah of course as long as you aquire enough, i just robbed merchants and travellers etc and sold the loot i obtained. Trade between merchants in different towns to get the best prices.

Thing is, I like to go good at first, and then evil the second time around. heh. Who knows, I may swap this time. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Thing is, I like to go good at first, and then evil the second time around. heh. Who knows, I may swap this time. :)

Ive never been good lol, i try now and again but always give in to temptation.

V

Vortak

I think the buy all, sell all technique is really good, but a lot of the stuff doesnt give you much profit. thats why I suggest buying and selling the diamonds. but also checking when the next shipment is, sleep X ammount of days and buy more until you get the desired ammount. if you keep doing this you can end up with 200 diamonds fast and getting a TON of money each tansaction.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Vortak said:
I think the buy all, sell all technique is really good, but a lot of the stuff doesnt give you much profit. thats why I suggest buying and selling the diamonds. but also checking when the next shipment is, sleep X ammount of days and buy more until you get the desired ammount. if you keep doing this you can end up with 200 diamonds fast and getting a TON of money each tansaction.

Yeah thats not a bad way to do things early in the game, at least until you get anything of any real value to sell.

S

schecter33

For all those at the beginning of the game (for the first time), dont use any money hints at first. If its at least your second time around, you can use the buy/sell all technique with green apples really easily at first. This works best in bowerstone south. You can end up buying apples for 1 apiece and sell for 3. Then you can buy potions and whatever else.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

JP8117 said:
I think it is funny, that every time someone has a idea for easy money, it has already been said before. I have seen this technique several times, yet I have only seen my style of getting money.

I simply steal one's valueables(mostly from the armour shop in Oakvale) and sell them back:devil:

K

Kneo

I tried to buy/sell trick off the vendor in Bowerstone South. I actually lost money on Rez philes. I have a guile score of 5 as well. I must have been doing it wrong.

M

Master Revan

i went to the shop in the guild of heros and bought all the potions from him (not the reserection vials) and then when i had like over 120 of health and will potions, i sold them all back and got loads of money. try your best to buy as much as possible from a merchant and then sell it all back to him with extra...its been working out for me anyway

S

schecter33

Only buy and sell green items. That means theyre of good value.

M

Master Revan

yeah thats true...completely forgot about that...nice observation schecter33

N

Negabin

ok,don't get over excited about what he said,it take a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time,it took me 5 hours to get 22k:wacko: and if you want money...work for it you lazy bone heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:realmad:

H

happymatt

Unlimited money, that sounds good:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.