• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Upcoming DLC Ideas?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score
Re: Upcoming DLC Ideas?

or maybe a potion that can turn u or u're dog into a creature,e.g:
1 potion turns u into a shadow ghoul.
and another potion turns u're dog into a balverine.

Twilight

Reaction score

fable freak 37;264061 said:
oh yeh when i was in the perfect world thing in fable 2 i had the hammerthyst equiped and it was bigger than me.lol.how cud a small kid with about the height of a 5-9year old hold something that big and heavy?

When you were doing Chesty's Quest you had it equipped. Not the perfect world.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

oh yeh when i was in the perfect world thing in fable 2 i had the hammerthyst equiped
either you were in chestys world OR you encountered a strange glitch

C

Cthulhu

I think he means the place you're in where you retrieve the artifact that vanishes at the beginning of the game, y'know, the one that drains Lucien's power in The Spire before Reaver shoots him in the face, though I don't think you have your weapon there.. wtf?

But yeah, in response to the actual thread itself, I reckon maybe they could add a creature that looks like those ones from Halo 2, the ones that turn invisible? I dunno their name or whether they were in other Halo games but just so they don't run around being all invisible and ninja-striking your ass they could become visible as they attack. :)

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

no.in both chesty's world and the perfect world.in the perfect world you're a child agin as well.

Twilight

Reaction score

fable freak 37;264088 said:
no.in both chesty's world and the perfect world.in the perfect world you're a child agin as well.

In a perfect world you only have a toy gun and Wooden sword

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

sorry i got it mixed up with something else.

A

aceshigh2890

maybe gun customization would be cool. like taking guns and adding bigger clip sizes for clockwork or shortening or extending barrels for more accuracy or power. or customizable clothes like adding belts and sashes and the like. sorta like the explorer trousers i think with the pouches on the side. somethin cool like assassins creed with knifes strapped to your hero that you could throw.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

yeah a further extention of customasation.
hell even design your spells and dog.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

more reason to do jobs.

Have more variety, give bonuses, e.g items.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

what about a knew threat to albion, lets say every week or so bowerstone gets attacked by hollow men, and you can either help the assualt on bowerstone or help the guards defend it, i think this would really make players feel emotion in the game becuase you would be fighting to save your wife and kinds from disembowlment from hollow men lol

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Ill run with that, but introduce something new every week.

new quest, new item, new monster to kill, new achievement(s) once every so often til the game is topped up to about 1250.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

new quest, new item, new monster to kill, new achievement(s)
they should make it a quest so you can choose wether the attack proceeds or not, dont want any unnesasery deaths now do we?
a new monster could be somthing like a ninja hobbe
this post is doing great keep the ideas coming guys =D

T

TheGreenLion

If they do anything, they ought to give us more ways to spend our gold meaningfully (i.e. not just buying everything from every store) such as houses and shops having maintenance costs to the point where if you put your prices too low, you lose gold and so forth. I liked the idea of the Box of Secrets shop where ya have to trade items rather than gold as well, neat little feature they hit on in Knothole.

A

aceshigh2890

if you hafta pay for repairs then its almost seemingly impossible to start retailing from scratch. the whole point is to buy the property and make money to buy more. NOT buy property and maintain till your broke.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

NOT buy property and maintain till your broke.
doesnt have to be till your broke just take a little of your rent =D , lets face it every one has a 7 digit amount of gold (means they have millions) and besides evry choice has a consequence

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

how bout a new quest where some1 steals Scythe's immortality and u can either help Scythe get his immortality bak or keep it to u're self.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

help Scythe get his immortality bak or keep it to u're self.
kinda strange since as soon as you max your hero out he practiclly IS immortal

G

gagnerants

how about a dlc that adds about 3 more cities on the normal world, but they would have to bigger than knothole island. And add another temple onto the world.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

And add another temple onto the world.
the temple of coffee. dunno why just sounds like it would be fun running around drugged up on coffee =D=D