• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Upcoming DLC Ideas?

J

JosephCAW

Re: Upcoming DLC Ideas?

for future DLC the first thing that comes to mind is more "Free" DLC, we paid for the damn game already thats enough lol.

2. More of the Spire and Theressa's back story or something like that

3. Finally find out for sure what happened to the Hero of Oakvale

4. Re-Build Oakvale and any other places you want (Darkwood, Barrow Fields etc)

5. more missions and of course a a kick ass epic ending with a huge battle between some kind of monster boss

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

this is CONFIRMED future storyline...probably DLC.

In the most recent issue of gameinformer magazine...it was stated in an interview that they were currently considering working on expanding on the place where Reaver went at the end of the main quest. They said that they had some very good ideas for how to do it as well...

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i don't think thereasa will be coming bak in the DLCs but she might be in fable III.
maybe put in more regions and buildings.
definitely new weapons and clothes.
and of course new quests.
maybe a place like knothole island except 100 times the size.(knothole island is tiny)lol.
maybe another dog!
or rose coming bak(probably not but maybe in fable III).
or something to do with scythe and the guildmasters.

D

Destructo_Man

I'd like to see something like Morrowind, you know how you turn into a Werewolf? But only in this case, you turn into a Balverine. But if you remember, the guy from the "A Hero's Tale" website for Fable II where you got the Lion Head Tattoos etc, he turned back into a human, so I thought that would be a unique concept.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

good thinking destructo man
i think in the next DLC they should defonitly do a quest line about hal, if not then a quest line about hammer,
becuase she went to the mountains to train with the worrior monks, so why not make a quest where you must find her and save her and the monks from eeeevvviiill

D

Destructo_Man

And in the process get bit by a white Balverine, seriously... I think that would be awesome, like you're with your wife and stuff, its a full moon and you eat your wife and child while she screams out "WHO WAS PHONE?!" Well not exactly that... But nonetheless, Molyneux should consider letting us go Balverine and try to find a cure for it or stay as one.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

yeh defonitly, it would make me terribly sad to become a balverine and kill my wife and kids by accident id be like nooooo "smelly head!" thats my kids name by the way lol before i changed it to Alexander then the girls name Elvira and the other boys name to Adam were a happy family

D

Destructo_Man

My wife complained too much, I ended up impaling her at the temple of shadows and married Lady Grey, then spawned a strange Arabian child. That was until my character was erased from existence... So now, I start the process over again. I just want to be a White Balverine and chase off everyone while everybody is all "OH NOEZ, ITS A BALVERINE" But then the safety would be off. Because everyone knows Balverines are vicious.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

Lady Grey, then spawned a strange Arabian child
that p***ed me off so much, i had a child with her i was like YAS my first child then i come back and hes nine but hes arabian! im like hey darlin who have YOU been sleeping with!
reason it annoyed me was becuase i thought lady greey was cheating on me *squints eyes*

D

Destructo_Man

I raged too. Maybe, I'll get a daughter this time. Oh yeah that's right, she probably slept with Thunder.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

thunder?! haha
i love having a duaghter, called her elvira (name of lady grays dead sister) just to torment my wife lady grey =D im so nice
mabye in a DLC your kids can grow up to be adults and you can go on quests with them, it would also set the perfect take off piont for fable 3

D

Destructo_Man

I wish they kept the idea for having children to carry your memory on if you died, the whole sudden burst of Hero stuff seemed lame.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

yeh i suppose so, ah well im liking all these ideas you guys are coming up with, keep em coming

A

aceshigh2890

elvira sounds like an std. maybe that can be dlc..

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

elvira sounds like an std
thats my duagter your talking about =O
in think in the next DLC they should tie some of the loose ends from Fable: The Lost Chapters, like where did scythe go at the end of the game, and what happened to briar rose (if you didnt kill her) i think it would be awsome if they re-did snowspire to keep some of that TLC memory.
But we can only wait

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

u can kill rose?
didn't know that.
might try it out.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

a good DLC is a big one, although i would rather have a small DLC with good content i.e weapons and such

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Screw the new landmasses, make more quests and toss in some new characters, caves, weapons and clothing - and a color system ^_^

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

how bout:
-make weapons
-dye anything u own(including properties)
-make augments
-make spells
-make clothes/armour
-customize your dog or buy 1.
how bout those ideas if not i hav more:
-bring bak all the legandaries and good things from fable 1
-bring bak rose and turn her into a pricess or queen or wife or hero
-new places/regions
-new weapons
-new potions/new food
-new colour system
ok that's all the ideas i hav at the moment but i'll try to think up some more.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

yeh i agree with fable freak i miss Avo's Tear i had alot of fun with that, got 12,000 kills on it when i used to play Fable: TLC
OH YEH!! bring back the kill counter on weapons =O