• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Diary 4 is finished and awaiting approval...

Z

Zkempt

Re: Video Diary 4 is finished and awaiting approval...

It's 2pm wednesday, my time.
When should I expect it? =D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zkempt;153266 said:
It's 2pm wednesday, my time.
When should I expect it? =D

Anytime in the next 6 hours id expect as it will be past midnight here then. :lol:

Z

Zkempt

Sweeeeeeet!
Oh jeeze am I excited.
I swear, every time I go buy a new game I harrass the poor person who's working behind the counter about any news on Fable 2
And I lurk these forums pretty terrible.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zkempt;153272 said:
Sweeeeeeet!
Oh jeeze am I excited.
I swear, every time I go buy a new game I harrass the poor person who's working behind the counter about any news on Fable 2
And I lurk these forums pretty terrible.

Well we are here to take care of your Fable 2 'needs'. :lol:

R

Raiyell

well, I guess we'll just have to wait for tomorrow. sad

R

Ranger28

any more news on its release?

R

Raiyell

nope, because Microsoft sucks at informing their costumers. They decide not to release stuff on the day they promise without giving any heads up. If it is not out within the next say 3-4 hours, don't expect it until monday or tuesday. Sorry guys, but Microsoft screwed up again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Raiyell;153697 said:
nope, because Microsoft sucks at informing their costumers. They decide not to release stuff on the day they promise without giving any heads up. If it is not out within the next say 3-4 hours, don't expect it until monday or tuesday. Sorry guys, but Microsoft screwed up again.

Their main priorities have been to sort out the Xbox Live issues and keep customers informed about the updates to that, so everything else has been pushed into the background. Ive played Call Of Duty 4 a lot over last few days and issues i was having before seem to be fixed so they are probably working on a press release for that. Then they will start releasing more content onto Live once again, once they know the issues are fixed for everyone.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I agree that that is the main issue. I had a hard time connecting last night.
What bothers me is that they keep telling Sam that they are going to put it up and keep letting him down. I hope they come through for him today. Me I can wait, but not doing what you say you're going to do is not cool.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;153701 said:
I agree that that is the main issue. I had a hard time connecting last night.
What bothers me is that they keep telling Sam that they are going to put it up and keep letting him down. I hope they come through for him today. Me I can wait, but not doing what you say you're going to do is not cool.

Id imagine that they expected to have all the issues ironed out and so said it would be up. Then the team that was meant to put it up had to continue fixing the errors that are plaguing some people still, so they just are getting assigned to other priority tasks.

R

Raiyell

Whether there are issues with xbox live or not isn't the question. We all know there are problems. That is still absolutely the worst excuse for promising a video the next day and then not fulfilling that promise, not telling the developers what happened, and not telling the fans what happened. They didn't only promise it to us, they promised it to Sam, too,
like Albion Knight said. So what if there are issues. Fix them, but don't promise a video.

Anyway, maybe good news, but it is starting to look bad again, judging by the fact it is 5:20 PM in the UK.

Gradius1 said:
I spoke to Sam and it should be on this site this afternoon UK time.
Fingers crossed!

R

Raiyell

well, no matter their excuse. Why? Because it is out and on lionhead.com

GameStopPro

Reaction score

is someone gonna lock this cuzz the video diary is already out an all...so no neded ppl typing here anymore xD just wondering...