• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Characters That Get on Your Nerves

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
BY AZURA F*** You!!!

Adoring Fan owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay Fable 2 has a place for girls to play too! Dress up time!

HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERRRR

I'm fat and slow and talk my mouth off and I just won't leave you alone!!!

Oh the games over, too soon but yeah even though I followed your every footstep your entire life because of the heroic humanistic choices youve made I'm toltally gunna chew your ear off you evil selfless selfish savoir blah blah blah Im gone.

She's gone...

All I have left is my dog/100,000 gold coins.

I'm just staring at the spire...

All that matters now...

is the JOURNEY.

P.S I killed your father:devil:

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
1692644-jack_marston_large.png

Jack Marston from Red Dead Redemption.

I couldn't stand him when he was a kid, I couldn't stand him even more when he's an adult. It's his voice, his face, just almost everything about him.

Reaction score
1692644-jack_marston_large.png

Jack Marston from Red Dead Redemption.

I couldn't stand him when he was a kid, I couldn't stand him even more when he's an adult. It's his voice, his face, just almost everything about him.

I was wondering when someone was gonna mention this guy. As for me:

Moira_Brown.jpg

Moira freaking Brown from Fallout 3, God she ****ed me off...

Reaction score
I thought she was pretty hot, in her own quirky little way.. maybe I'm just weird though.

You mustn't be the only one who thinks she's hot, when I typed her in on Google to get this pic she had tons of rule 34 pics.

Personally if I lived in the fallout universe, I'd be more of a Nova man myself.

fallout3-2008-12-02-12-0.jpg

Reaction score
915786-798px_royphillips_super.png
< C**T!

This guy by far has to be the worst though, Roy Phillips: the ghoul douchebag with a chip on his shoulder the size of mount Everest. If you can't remember or don't know this guy, basically he's the one that you can choose to help gain access to Tenpenny towers and move in there, assuming you can convince Alistair tenpenny to accept ghouls as occupants.

So like the good guy I am I thought I'd help them out and reason with Mr Tenpenny about how humans and ghouls can live together in peace and harmony, Roy Phillips and co get to move in and everything seemed to be going ok! :D

Then when I come back after leaving for a while I find that all the humans in the tower have been murdered and their body stuffed in the supply basement due to a 'disagreement' between Roy Phillips and old man Tenpenny :wat: (so much for keeping the peace,) not what I wanted at all. :mad:

So after receiving the ghouls mask I promptly decorated the walls with that mouthy pr**k's rotten brains using the terrible shotgun before throwing what was left of him over the balcony. It was most satisfying. :devil:

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I didn't think Roy was so bad, but unfortunately I have an itchy trigger finger, and I always end up blowing his head off at the intercom whenever he tells me to back off and mind my own business. I don't hate the guy, my fingers just happen to have minds of their own.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm more of a Reilly man.

fallout3-2008-12-02-11-0.jpg

Yeah, I'd totally hit it.

I dunno, L0ki... those caterpillars above her eyesockets might itch a bit...

I didn't think Roy was so bad, but unfortunately I have an itchy trigger finger, and I always end up blowing his head off at the intercom whenever he tells me to back off and mind my own business. I don't hate the guy, my fingers just happen to have minds of their own.

Yeah, I totally had the same problem. How weird is that, huh?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I was quite shocked at the result if that quest as well. However I found it to be brilliant; its the wasteland, baby, and here everyone is a douche.

Cain

Reaction score
915786-798px_royphillips_super.png
< C**T!

This guy by far has to be the worst though, Roy Phillips: the ghoul douchebag with a chip on his shoulder the size of mount Everest. If you can't remember or don't know this guy, basically he's the one that you can choose to help gain access to Tenpenny towers and move in there, assuming you can convince Alistair tenpenny to accept ghouls as occupants.

So like the good guy I am I thought I'd help them out and reason with Mr Tenpenny about how humans and ghouls can live together in peace and harmony, Roy Phillips and co get to move in and everything seemed to be going ok! :D

Then when I come back after leaving for a while I find that all the humans in the tower have been murdered and their body stuffed in the supply basement due to a 'disagreement' between Roy Phillips and old man Tenpenny :wat: (so much for keeping the peace,) not what I wanted at all. :mad:

So after receiving the ghouls mask I promptly decorated the walls with that mouthy pr**k's rotten brains using the terrible shotgun before throwing what was left of him over the balcony. It was most satisfying. :devil:

Possibly the only thing that was grey in vanilla fallout 3. A nice change from the white knight BoS and the evil enclave.

And for characters that annoy me, I would have to say the kids from the fable games. Hell some people have been annoyed enough to post threads saying they want to kill them.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
And for characters that annoy me, I would have to say the kids from the fable games. Hell some people have been annoyed enough to post threads saying they want to kill them.

Children... now I just remembered.

Those annoying little midgets from Little Lamplight in Fallout 3, truly some of the most annoying bundles of data I ever had to come across in a video game. To top it off, they're invincible little terminators that laugh at you when you punch them in the face. I don't understand it, what could possess a developer to create such monstrous beings.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Children... now I just remembered.

Those annoying little midgets from Little Lamplight in Fallout 3, truly some of the most annoying bundles of data I ever had to come across in a video game. To top it off, they're invincible little terminators that laugh at you when you punch them in the face. I don't understand it, what could possess a developer to create such monstrous beings.

Omfg. Too true. I've noticed most children in video games are utterly annoying, but I've never wanted to issue spankings to digital children more than I wanted to with the Little Lamplight kids.

Reaction score
I was quite shocked at the result if that quest as well. However I found it to be brilliant; its the wasteland, baby, and here everyone is a douche.

Suppose that gave me an excuse to be a douche myself and paint Tenpenny towers with his entrails in true wasteland style, he did breach his end of the contract after all.

This guy on the other hand although a massive douche was just awesome!

Mister_Burke2-600x429.jpg

Mr Burke, the Lucien Lachance of Fallout. So scary even arrogant twat Roy Philips is afraid to touch him, this guy must have had the terrifying presence perk cause he was one badass motherf**ker. :cool:

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Number one on my list is Kratos from God of War. I despise him. Everything about him. There isn't a molecule within his atomic structure that I do not loathe with a poisonous intensity. He's a stupid character with shallow motivations despoiling a rich mythology for the purposes of satisfying a ridiculous testosterone pumped archetype. Don't get me wrong-- determined warrior's are often great characters, but Kratos is not. He's some kind of pathetic parody of that role. He's not an anti-hero. He's just a marauder. A killer without a cause. His need for 'revenge' is as transparent as his one-dimensional personality. What's more, Kratos isn't even a brainless barbarian living by instinct. He can't even do THAT right. Instead his entire existence centers around one thing: His pride. For him it is all consuming. Nothing matters to him except puffing himself up and nursing his tough guy reputation. Though who exactly he's trying to impress is anyone's guess. Kratos is a creature that, honestly, is absolutely sickening to behold. He embodies all that is wrong and diseased in mankind.
Screw Kratos.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Number one on my list is Kratos from God of War. I despise him. Everything about him. There isn't a molecule within his atomic structure that I do not loathe with a poisonous intensity. He's a stupid character with shallow motivations despoiling a rich mythology for the purposes of satisfying a ridiculous testosterone pumped archetype. Don't get me wrong-- determined warrior's are often great characters, but Kratos is not. He's some kind of pathetic parody of that role. He's not an anti-hero. He's just a marauder. A killer without a cause. His need for 'revenge' is as transparent as his one-dimensional personality. What's more, Kratos isn't even a brainless barbarian living by instinct. He can't even do THAT right. Instead his entire existence centers around one thing: His pride. For him it is all consuming. Nothing matters to him except puffing himself up and nursing his tough guy reputation. Though who exactly he's trying to impress is anyone's guess. Kratos is a creature that, honestly, is absolutely sickening to behold. He embodies all that is wrong and diseased in mankind.
Screw Kratos.
I think he's a pretty cool guy...