• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Game Music

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
From 20 seconds, Saturday night fever

The best Crash song, at 1:01 it's so catchy

And of course my favourite along with cosmo canyon

Whenever I hear the Gold Saucer song, I always want to put in FF7 just to go there.

EDIT: Can't forget these beauties.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I absolutely loved the Bowerstone Market theme.. Don't think anything on Fable 3 can compare to it.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
If any game was big for the music, I'd say it was SSX. They really cared about the music they put into those games. They always tried their best to dig deep every time and come up with great artists no one had heard of (as well as a few that you might). The original tracks were always great and the DJs they got to remix were on top of their game.

As far as video game OSTs, this is the only track that had any lasting effect on me.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Never played that. But it looks dreadfully cheesy.

If any game was big for the music, I'd say it was SSX. They really dug deep every time and came up with great artists no one had heard of (as well as a few that you might). The original tracks were always great and the DJs they got to remix for the games were on top of their game.

SSX 3. Dat DJ and whenever The Bitter End by Placebo came on...it was brilliant.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I absolutely loved the Bowerstone Market theme.. Don't think anything on Fable 3 can compare to it.
only song in F3 that i liked other then the intro song.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Whenever I hear the Gold Saucer song, I always want to put in FF7 just to go there.

Oh great, thanks a lot for that. The feeling is contagious, now I have to dust off the PS3 again.

If any game was big for the music, I'd say it was SSX. They really cared about the music they put into those games. They always tried their best to dig deep every time and come up with great artists no one had heard of (as well as a few that you might). The original tracks were always great and the DJs they got to remix were on top of their game.

As far as video game OSTs, this is the only track that had any lasting effect on me.

I actually liked Junkie XL's work on the SSX Blur soundtrack, not as good as SSX 1 & Tricky, but there's a few gems on there (specifically ones that aren't on the official CD release. sadface).

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I actually liked Junkie XL's work on the SSX Blur soundtrack, not as good as SSX 1 & Tricky, but there's a few gems on there (specifically ones that aren't on the official CD release. sadface).
I couldn't agree more.

The new soundtrack looks to be every bit as good as the last ones. They put a great DJ Shadow song on there. Just listening to it makes me want to hit the slopes and start grinding the great wall of China.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.

The new soundtrack looks to be every bit as good as the last ones. They put a great DJ Shadow song on there. Just listening to it makes me want to hit the slopes and start grinding the great wall of China.

I like it already, but at the same time it makes me sad because it just reminded me of that old game Jet Set Radio, which I wish was still being continued to this day. Damn I miss that game.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Another great extreme sports game with an awesome soundtrack. If they wised up and put it on the XBL marketplace they would make a killing.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Anybody remember this?

Another great extreme sports game with an awesome soundtrack. If they wised up and put it on the XBL marketplace they would make a killing.

Aye, the same could be said for a lot of games from back then. Still waiting on Sega to follow up on the rest of that Dreamcast library that they promised. The day I can happily play Shenmue & Power Stone on my Xbox, my life will be complete.

Reaction score

My favourite background music from fallout new vegas, would go great in a movie about a mad and sadistic emperor like Caligula.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Oh great, thanks a lot for that. The feeling is contagious, now I have to dust off the PS3 again.

No problem, just make sure you don't get Barret on the date event that happens otherwise you'll rage and turn it off.. Happened to me.

Reaction score

Another New Vegas song, always found this one to be really catchy, sticks in my head for hours after I hear it.

Liked this one too, the jazz songs in New Vegas where the best.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
E1M1 Son.

Total Annihilation

CoD: Black Ops

Emperor Battle for Dune

Homefront (Meh game, great covers on the soundtrack)

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

This song from Knights Online has no name, but heres this.