• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We should Co-op all of us

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: We should Co-op all of us

what he said^

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

xxx emo vampire;191237 said:
would you consider fable tlc a collecters edishon or and extended edishon of the first (lol sub topic)

Extended definitly

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Yeah i agree with numb3rs it's extended if it was a collector's it would have been the same but with a few small additions and it would have been released at the same time as the normal edition

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Caboose;191040 said:
Hell yeah!!!! i'd Co-Op with Drakan anytime!!!!

andythegill;191054 said:
Oh and for the record I call Drakan...2 Andy's y' see.

Zarkes;191196 said:
I get Drakan he's awesome

Ive never felt so popular. :lol:

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Dark Drakan is the newest Celebrity on Projectego!!!! wow can i get an Autograph???

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Caboose;191340 said:
Dark Drakan is the newest Celebrity on Projectego!!!! wow can i get an Autograph???

I will have to mail it as Australia is quite a swim. :lol:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;191341 said:
I will have to mail it as Australia is quite a swim. :lol:
and a long ride in a paddle boat

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

We should coach coop. Is that what we are talking about?:lol:

J

Johnnycky94

Ill be in for it! Nobody up here in muskego plays rpgs(all my friends are hardcore athletes as am i but im the only person from my football team that games fable......so we should do that. I call moonfever bc shes from texas!!!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191399 said:
Ill be in for it! Nobody up here in muskego plays rpgs(all my friends are hardcore athletes as am i but im the only person from my football team that games fable......so we should do that. I call moonfever bc shes from texas!!!
Since I know you play good, I'll invite you into my world. Just send me an invite, and I'll accept it. Will be nice to meet you at the pub in Bowerstone, or fighting, an ambush together.:p

J

Johnnycky94

Well thank you lol, well put some good back into albion ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191403 said:
Well thank you lol, well put some good back into albion ;)
Really, that would be so cool." We need more good hero's like you.":p I've been feeling outnumbered. Did I get the quote right?;)

J

Johnnycky94

moonfever;191406 said:
Really, that would be so cool." We need more good hero's like you.":p I've been feeling outnumbered. Did I get the quote right?;)

Yes mam you did! and we can take the baddies here! Good people must stick together! and i feel ya im being outnumbered, why do these people like doing the easy way out? Im pumped to play with ya! We shall keep in touch and when the time comes well do some justice to a unjust world:) !

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Johnnycky94;191412 said:
Yes mam you did! and we can take the baddies here! Good people must stick together! and i feel ya im being outnumbered, why do these people like doing the easy way out? Im pumped to play with ya! We shall keep in touch and when the time comes well do some justice to a unjust world:) !
Cool!:p

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I did a test yesterday and it asked (something similar): "What is the most powerful force?" I answered: "Two comrades fighting side-by-die." I like co-op, in every game. I used to play Lineage with my friend, we had different characters and that makes it even more fun - one covering up for other`s weaknesses. Since Fable 2 is going to be such a diverse game, I`d say characters will be very different.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;191414 said:
I did a test yesterday and it asked (something similar): "What is the most powerful force?" I answered: "Two comrades fighting side-by-die." I like co-op, in every game. I used to play Lineage with my friend, we had different characters and that makes it even more fun - one covering up for other`s weaknesses. Since Fable 2 is going to be such a diverse game, I`d say characters will be very different.
Are you talking about a test on Fable 2?
I think there's places where we get ambushed, and in order to use the longer magic spells, it takes more time to pull the spell up. That's a perfect time to have another player. To keep the bad guys away long enough to unleash, the spell.

J

Johnnycky94

Thats why it is always good to have a diverse team, usually one melee tank and one Range/magic range

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Yes, I agree. One should have melee, built up. There's also one demon door that doesn't open without a henchman. Demon doors, look a lot better.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

No, it was just a random test, nothing to do with Fable 2. Thats why I like games like Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights 2 - you can control (or multiplayer co-op with others to have a good team) multiple characters. Plus, its more fun to play with friends.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

TRA Rotid;191454 said:
No, it was just a random test, nothing to do with Fable 2. Thats why I like games like Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights 2 - you can control (or multiplayer co-op with others to have a good team) multiple characters. Plus, its more fun to play with friends.
You must be used to playing online.:unsure: I usually prefer single play. I'm hoping with fable 2, I'll become more interested.