• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We should Co-op all of us

X

xxx emo vampire

Re: We should Co-op all of us

TRA Rotid;191743 said:
There have been more "good" people coming to the forums.

Maybe all the good guys are just hiding somewhere, waiting a chance to shine.
If only Fable 2 provided a chance for lots and lots of heroes to fight each other. WOuld be cool to make a evil vs good war.

Oh yeah, Arena battles against other players, is it possible?

well if we did have a good vs evil war, ID DESTROY BOTH SIDES MUWAHHHH
9.gif

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

I have one thing to say to you Emo Vampire, Bring it.

J

Johnnycky94

Me and caboose will roll anyone who is evil

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Damn Straight!!!! I'll just use my Mechanical Arm!!!! (currently in development)

B

Blue Will

And I will film it and put it on Youtube

J

Johnnycky94

Stright sounds dank to me. I cant wait to go to six flags witha quo of dank nug. Be so high for those rides!

B

Blue Will

Didn't understand a word of that but owell.

I think the co op that would take place on one console, one tv and 2 controllers will have some problems for some people but I'll be happy to go co op with you guys on here anytime.

S

ShadowMiscreant

haha Arena battles could be exciting, i can imagine it being like Fable 1 the longer you survive the more cash you get, choosing to work with your partner or kill them for more cash :p

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

I'd only kill 'em if they were evil! if not then i'd let them be...

A

Aristodemus

I'm totally up for that if I manage to get my Xbox 360 back, it got the red ring of death past warranty and now those bastards at EB Games won't supply me with a new one, and neither will Microsoft. So, unless I get a 360, or someone donates me one (Would be nice), I can't really participate :'(

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Aristodemus;193089 said:
I'm totally up for that if I manage to get my Xbox 360 back, it got the red ring of death past warranty and now those bastards at EB Games won't supply me with a new one, and neither will Microsoft. So, unless I get a 360, or someone donates me one (Would be nice), I can't really participate :'(
Another one? Wow, that's to bad. I'm sorry. Go online, there's help sights, that can help you fix it yourself. I've fixed my xbox, a few times with online advice.

A

Aristodemus

Wow, hadn't really thought of that...xD, kept thinking it would VOID THE VOID WARRANTY. I'm gonna try that, thanks for the help Moon.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

I fixed mine by myself!!!!

Although all i did was hit it real hard and it started working again!!!

so technically all i did was beat my 360 into submission!!!!

But the main reason 360's fail is because it overheats and the soldering that they used to join the connectors melts and makes the parts Disconnect which means that the electricity isn't going all the way round you're 360 so if you do open it up and attempt to fix it look for some small Silver metallic blobs to see if it is that problem

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Aristodemus;193159 said:
Wow, hadn't really thought of that...xD, kept thinking it would VOID THE VOID WARRANTY. I'm gonna try that, thanks for the help Moon.

You're welcome. Glad I could help. I've been there a lot for the xbox, but I noticed, they have one for the 360, also.:)

Caboose, I'm impressed. Look for the silver. We should have a thread on 360 maintenence.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

that's a great idea and it would be really helpful for people.

Although i'm lazy.... and can't be stuffed

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

All I can say is: "Introduce a little anarchy" ;)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

yeah i think this is gunna be kewl

X

xxx emo vampire

I CHANGE MY MIND THERE MUST BE PEACE (eye twiches) YAY PEACE!!!! (must....not....kill in sleeeeeep) ^^ anywayyyyz ill just be on which side offers to pay me more (Probly good sence everyone knows they take your money and do nothing with it) yup yup thats the best stratigy for me, lol i have no morals and care nothing for honor, SO ILL DO WAT NEEDS TO BE DONE and nothing will get in my way!!! NOW SAY CHEESE :p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Caboose;193226 said:
I fixed mine by myself!!!!

Although all i did was hit it real hard and it started working again!!!

so technically all i did was beat my 360 into submission!!!!

But the main reason 360's fail is because it overheats and the soldering that they used to join the connectors melts and makes the parts Disconnect which means that the electricity isn't going all the way round you're 360 so if you do open it up and attempt to fix it look for some small Silver metallic blobs to see if it is that problem

na, dont feel bad. dont you know, hitting it real hard is the first step in fixing just about any electronic device!

S

ShadowMiscreant

TJ Griffin;193941 said:
na, dont feel bad. dont you know, hitting it real hard is the first step in fixing just about any electronic device!

He's right, it's called "Percussive Mainetnance" >_> It's the fine art of whacking the crap out of any electronic device until it works again :)