• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

We should Co-op all of us

G

Goretex

Re: We should Co-op all of us

Caboose;193226 said:
Although all i did was hit it real hard and it started working again!!!

This man deserves a dozen medal. :D

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

lol I don't hit things when I'm mad for me it makes it worse, plus if a friend is around it really creeps them out

H

hajaki

Caboose;193226 said:
the main reason 360's fail is because it overheats and the soldering that they used to join the connectors melts and makes the parts Disconnect which means that the electricity isn't going all the way round you're 360

'Cuz if there ain't a full circle, you can't call it a 360. (Nice analogy, huh;))

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

hajaki;194255 said:
'Cuz if there ain't a full circle, you can't call it a 360. (Nice analogy, huh;))
dude thats perfect lmao

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Nice One!!! but what i want to know is where are the 258 other Xbox's that Microsoft has made?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Caboose;194415 said:
Nice One!!! but what i want to know is where are the 258 other Xbox's that Microsoft has made?
I want to know whn Microsoft will actually make a handheld

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score

Zarkes;194555 said:

iwould buy it, imagine being abl to play fable 2 in your car while driving or on a plane, or on a bus, or on a train, or outside, or in your room if you xbox 360 is in your basement ahhh... if only

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;194555 said:

At the moment they have no interest in the handheld market, id imagine they will try their hands at it at some point though.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

xxx emo vampire;193939 said:
I CHANGE MY MIND THERE MUST BE PEACE (eye twiches) YAY PEACE!!!! (must....not....kill in sleeeeeep) ^^ anywayyyyz ill just be on which side offers to pay me more (Probly good sence everyone knows they take your money and do nothing with it) yup yup thats the best stratigy for me, lol i have no morals and care nothing for honor, SO ILL DO WAT NEEDS TO BE DONE and nothing will get in my way!!! NOW SAY CHEESE :p
LOL, I'll try to believe you.:p Guess we'll have to wait and see, if you mean that.:)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;194660 said:
At the moment they have no interest in the handheld market, id imagine they will try their hands at it at some point though.
We just need Mac to make one then Microsoft will. jk jk If they did theyd need to bring something new to the table, not only have wi fi internet but xbox live acess as well, and good spin offs like fuzion frenzy or even a halo side story game like PSP did with God of War.

B

Blue Will

Zarkes;194555 said:

Yeh i agree that would be cool, but i think there alot of handheld already out there, including the Nintendo items that have dominated the market atm. I might be hard for microsoft to come out with a brand new thingy ma bobby. I would buy it. I wander what they would call it?

H

hajaki

the xbox 180! that actually sounds pretty cool.

suffering

Reaction score

As long as you don't kill my spouse and children

I is FauxTax

Plus why don't we just wait 'till Xbox 3600? next gens later tho....

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

they'd call it like the X-held or the X-mini I kinda like the X-held

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Sounds like a great idea to me! I'd definitely be up for plenty of Fable 2 co-op over Xbox LIVE. Just don't go killing my family... that's all I ask. :p

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

^ It has already been established that I will be jumping into your game and murdering everyone you care about. That's the beauty of being married to me :D

I'm up for some co-op although I'd advise against the hardcore gaming freaks from asking me - I suck at everything apart from Viva Pinata and Oblivion.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I am totaly looking forward to playing a lot of co-op but I get all the $$$ :D

B

Blue Will

Angel;195009 said:
^ It has already been established that I will be jumping into your game and murdering everyone you care about. That's the beauty of being married to me :D

I'm up for some co-op although I'd advise against the hardcore gaming freaks from asking me - I suck at everything apart from Viva Pinata and Oblivion.

Viva Pinata i think is the worst game ever :lol:

But you make up for it with Oblivion, which i think is one of the greatest!

I would go co op any time with any of you guys when i comes so just add me on XBL if you want and send me a message.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Blue Will;195016 said:
Viva Pinata i think is the worst game ever :lol:

But you make up for it with Oblivion, which i think is one of the greatest!

I would go co op any time with any of you guys when i comes so just add me on XBL if you want and send me a message.
Viva Pinata is awesome there's going to be co-op for that too :D so Jessica and Lauren will be able to play together :D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Angel;195009 said:

LOL, you won't be able to murder everybody, if the safety is on.:p The only thing I've been worried about, is the bad effect, someone evil could cause on a good world of Fable. NPC's are easily swayed.;)