• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PriestXIII

Weapon Ideas

I have a list of weapons and weapon types. These are not weapons we hav seen in game or ones we can assume are in there(i.e. pirate sword)

1.Huge 2 hand sword with a very wide blade. like in FF7 and Champions of Norath.
2.Nodachi. this is pretty much the Masamune that sephiroth has. Really looooong Katana.
4.A scimitar
5. A whip. I know the technical part of this would probably be very hard. But still be cool to have one.
6. Sheild. I know not a weapon.
7. Slingshot
8.Scythe. The small one handed ones.
9.Ball and chain.

If you have anymore add them please. I didn't do a search for this topic. Sorry if there was one aleady.

R

RuneMaster

Re: Weapon Ideas

I to am hoping for a Scythe, especially for my evil Character. I also like your idea for a ball and chain. . . mabey you could unlock it by getting married:lol:.

But more than anything else I want to see some big swords!!! Dont care what they look like as long as their HUGE.

P

PriestXIII

Hell yeah on the big swords. I was just using those other games as an example. I want a huge blade that is almost as wide as my character. Something smaller than a man and bigger than a dog. hahaha. Also Some more axes. Bigger than what was in fable. This game already exagerates proportions of people why not weapons. And the ball and chain would be great for a wedding present. Only if you are evil and marry an evil person. Than you get an evil weapon. And a mace that is just a stick with a spiked ball on the end of it. It is a basic mace but it is harly ever used in a video game. I don't know why but that is my fav mace. So basic yet it will crush a skull like any other mace.

R

RuneMaster

Yeah, the world. . .well Fable world, needs giant swords. Mabey they could impliment nonconventional weapons for the every day man. Pitchforks, old wood chumpin axes, bar stools, etc.

P

PriestXIII

Oh yeah, that could add so mich to game play as well. Imagine being very evil and living in a castle and drinking the blood of your last victim or having your way with your sex slaves. To be interupted by a noise from outside the castle. Look out the window and see a huge mass of soilders and villigers with makeshift weapons(the soilders would have there real weapons) and torches demanding your head. Viva La Revolution.:w00t:

by the way, love the tatts rune. I have the word evil in Runic on my forearm, on the back of a scarab.

R

RuneMaster

PriestXIII;70309 said:
by the way, love the tatts rune. I have the word evil in Runic on my forearm, on the back of a scarab.

I just wish they were my tats, I cant get any if I wish to pursue a carrer in law enforcement:(.

But yeah, makeshift weaponry is always fun.

P

PriestXIII

That sucks. Ihave tatts and I test out for the local Sheriifs dept in 2 weeks. I have also been told by my local PD that I can have them. As long as they are able to be hidden.(i.e. below the collar and above the wrist.) what form of law enforcement? PM with the answer so we don't get spammed or locked out.

F

FableFreak

This would fall under the Wishlist category. I saw your comment about not searching and I suggest you do a search next time because there has been plenty of talk about this.

And by "ball and chain" I believe you mean "flail"; and I don't see the point of a slingshot when you have guns, bows, and crossbows.

P

PriestXIII

I didn't want to do a search. But a slingahot would be for fun. SOmething to do when you are achild. You can't have a sword or gun or any other weapons when you are a child. So you can have a slingshot.

F

FableFreak

Okay, if you are too lazy to do a search for a topic which has already been discussed many times then I don't think you should be allowed to make threads.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Let's not start a row here guys. Play nice.

A

Aldamir

For ranged, id prefer a type of "old-style" revolver that you could find, that'd be nice

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

They're already going to have guns its a fact. ther ARE going to be guns so tou don't have to wish aldamir.:)

A

Aldamir

yeah but so far nothin but early rifles and muskets have been seen, i'm wishin for beter

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Not true go to google images type in fable 2 and ther are multiple pic's of a female warrior with an old style revolver.

A

Aldamir

its an old-fashion pistol so its close, but to put into detail, i'm hopin' they got a nice little 6-shot slinger, can't get anything better.

F

FableFreak

This is going to be 1500-Mid 1600's, so they won't have revolvers.

Here's a few pics of the weapons of the time...

th_53621_musket_1_122_357lo.jpg

th_53654_musket_2_122_585lo.jpg

th_53709_musket_3_122_540lo.jpg

Those were the different types of actions they had. (i.e. Wheel lock, flintlock, etc.)

Pistols (Blunderbuss Styles)

th_53745_blunderbuss_122_445lo.jpg

th_53747_pirate_blunderbuss_122_364lo.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;71178 said:
Not true go to google images type in fable 2 and ther are multiple pic's of a female warrior with an old style revolver.

You mean this picture?

Female - Fable 2 Gallery -

I wouldnt class that as a revolver, more a blunderbuss.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

People shouldn't get hyped up so much about the guns. Like Fable freak said This is going to be 1500-Mid 1600's.

Status
Not open for further replies.