• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RuneMaster

Re: Weapon Ideas

A double sided sword (you Know, two swords on one hilt) massive wicked combos man. How about severed human body parts? Imagine a guy comes up and smacks you, you then cut off his hand and smack him back with it! Lastly a big a** cannon. . .take out hordes of enimies at once.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

kadaj_main01.jpg

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The replicas are on the move it seems, they see it in a movie and they just HAVE to have it in real life. A good looking blade none-the-less but an interesting weapon would the sword-whip, now thats a nice little weapon.

R

RuneMaster

I actually meant, have the blades on seperate/opposite sides/part of the hilt, sort of like that guy from Chrono Cross uses, although I wouldnt mind using kadaj's sword:).

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

oh I was just putting in my idea because I like that sword. Had no relation to what you were saying Rune master.

250px-Chronocrossbox.jpg

Serge's weapon is pretty bad ***. I love double sided weapons like that

R

RuneMaster

Sephiroxas;71598 said:
Serge's weapon is pretty bad ***. I love double sided weapons like that

Yeah, thats the one. I cant for the life for me remember what those things are called and I have never been able to acurately describe it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

They're called Swallows.

Stone Swallow
Sea swallow

Mc-fig-serge.jpg

R

RuneMaster

Sephiroxas;71606 said:
They're called Swallows.

Stone Swallow

I remember all the wicked combos he pulled off with that.

If horses, or horse like creatures, appear in the game I say javolins.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I want a magic axe that you could throw and it would return to you. That and short blades that you could hide from the guards in Bowerstone.
Three part staff for triping etc .Blow darts for poison

I

Ivan

Attach 2 sacks filled with gunpowder to your dog, and when it gets close to the group of enemies, shoot the sacks :D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hahaha! I like that idea :lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Actually that blade holds no real type-name, Swallow was just the name of his swords. A name for it, if any, would be considered Double-edged, such as Double-edged Sword or Double-edged Naginata.

And as for turning your dog into a suicide bomber, you need to have bombs attached to you. Doesn't matter how evil you are, you can't just kill your dog that's seriously messed up.

D

Darg

A long dragon hide whip with seven prongs on the end that you can whirl around your head before letting it loose and doing severe damage. If you are close enough to enemies, you can stagger them or knock them off their feet. It could be called the Skythe, a hybrid funky weapon that you could tie around your waist like a rope and whip out to knock the crap out of some baddies.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I love the idea of the throwing ax, or even any types of ax. A Will-powered throwing ax though... YAY! It's a dream come true. Wish I had thought of it.

I'd also love some polearms-- halberds and pikes and... ah, I don't know any others. I especially like halberds-- big pike-sized things with spear/ax heads. Polearms are anti-cavalry weapons, and I would just love to seriously f----up some horsemen.

Also some tonfa (or whatever the technical term for a nightstick is), and grapnels (or is it grapples? Or both?) both to climb and to fight.

Oh, and the spear idea is also great, both throwing spears (pilum-style, I think, but also others) and short stabbing spears.

In the firearm department: gimme some buckshot! I want shotguns. They're the next best thing to big-*** cannon loaded with grape.

Yeah. I sound really screwed up here. I really don't like gore, though. As a matter of fact I dislike it, which makes my comments kinda nonsensical.

D

Darg

I believe that the idea of actual honest-to-God cannons would be pretty much awesome. Imagine this: a battlefield coated with the dead, all hope lost for your side, the evil side is triumphing, thick dark smoke billowing up from rampant blazing fires, then all of a sudden, a huge bang sounds and the hero stands by a cannon, smoke coming out of its end as a heavy fricking cannonball explodes in the midst of the enemies. Can you picture it?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried;71713 said:
Actually that blade holds no real type-name, Swallow was just the name of his swords. A name for it, if any, would be considered Double-edged, such as Double-edged Sword or Double-edged Naginata.

And as for turning your dog into a suicide bomber, you need to have bombs attached to you. Doesn't matter how evil you are, you can't just kill your dog that's seriously messed up.

I wasn't saying the name of the type of blade, I was saying the name of what Serge's weapons are called. :unsure:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wasn't trying to be obnoxious, just trying to give helpful information. My apologies if you might have taken it as a negative comment.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried;71821 said:
Wasn't trying to be obnoxious, just trying to give helpful information. My apologies if you might have taken it as a negative comment.

Thanks for your apologies, but I didn't take it negatively.
I was just clarifying what I meant. ^_^

D

Darg

Going back to the possible weapons of Fable 2, has anyone ever considered the possibility of a sort of prototype sniper rife? Perhaps it may be a little too early for something like that, but for all you stealthy crackshot-type people out there, there may be hope.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Way, way, way too early. The closest you're going to get is a moderately more accurate rifled musket with a telescope strapped on top, and perhaps better sights. Not much more range and accuracy than the normal weapons though, at least not for realism.

Status
Not open for further replies.