• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapon Morphing: Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
they definitely, definitely do.
i'm replaying right now trying to make a pure evil character with a broadsword, and it's working. only using flourishes and blocking my blade has gotten, if not very broad, extremely long and it feels slower and heavier as i use it.
most people just mash the melee button.....
i'll put it this way.. if your rush the story, only mash the melee button most of the time rather than blocking or flourishing, and upgrade your melee the first chance it's available each time, your sword will resemble the splade.
I mainly use flourishes, and I'm still stuck with that curved top of the Thunderblade.

Dentie

Reaction score
I seriously dont want to think about this one:
Your sexual ways has imbued your weapon a Sperm Aura. (Sperm Effect)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I mainly use flourishes, and I'm still stuck with that curved top of the Thunderblade.
the size and weight of the weapon are increased by flourishes, the shape of it changes with a number of different things.
social status, love life, alignment, and treasure hunting just to name a few.
http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Weapons
i've been flourishing with my second character and the sword is definitely longer and does more damage.

Tyrannical Duck

Reaction score
I got a modifier for murdering people. It tip of my pistol looks really sharp, like you could stab someone with it now.

And to the one guy who talked about the reset feature:

So you're saying open the chest, hit start to look at it and then dashboard?
I've opened my chest then just looked at it on the RTR and if I didn't like it, I'd reset. So it doesn't save if you hit start to go to the sanctuary while you're on the RTR?

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
For being evil my rifle got the shotgun spray upgrade even though I only use my pistol.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Okay, here are the upgrades I have that you didn't list:
Your weapon has reacted to you adopting a child by emitting a sparkling aura.
Your weapon has reacted to your fondness for diving by adopting a steel color.
Your slaughter of balverines has made your weapon glow with a blood-soaked aura.
Your feats in combat have caused your weapon to become more exotic.
Your weapon has reacted to your generosity toward you family by adopting a silver color.
Your cruel talent for chicken kicking has imbued your weapon with a copper color.
Your long journeys have made your weapon glow with a sparkling aura.

Lol. Sorry if it's a lot. Just thought I'd help. =)

Taromillas

Reaction score
Is this still up-to-date? Or is it now impossible to acquire a broadsword? Please do tell, I've been curious about this and finally shrugged off the procrastination of making an account and asking.
If anyone knows though, please do inform me.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Is this still up-to-date? Or is it now impossible to acquire a broadsword? Please do tell, I've been curious about this and finally shrugged off the procrastination of making an account and asking.
If anyone knows though, please do inform me.

Check the dates before posting. This thread is old and has some false information. If you want your Hero Sword to look like a broadsword, get the organic or balvarine morph on the third upgrade. Refer to the Fable Wiki if you need to know how to get those.

Status
Not open for further replies.