• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well then....

UK or not UK?

• Total voters

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I enjoy coming to this forum as much as a baby likes to go round in circles. The people are funny and friendly (some i may have to approach with caution)

but damn, it gets lonely because of the time difference XD

I don't know, im bored.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
...and with great trial and trepidation, he reached for the "create thread" button; unsure of whether his declaration of boredom would be the greatest lump of letters and punctuation to grace the internet or just another waste of space. Indeed, it would be a very telling 24 hours. God speed, son. God speed.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
...and with great trial and trepidation, he reached for the "create thread" button; unsure of whether his declaration of boredom would be the greatest lump of letters and punctuation to grace the internet or just another waste of space. Indeed, it would be a very telling 24 hours. God speed, son. God speed.

I never declared it to be anything else. I could have discussed some in depth subjects but then i'd look like a fool mostly because, i am. I like to ramble. That's pretty much the gist.
One question though, do you think Im a guy?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
To answer the poll, yeah im from the UK.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Jonah sends his regards.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Not sure if you're quoting what i had written or actually disgusted at the idea of the UK (which i wouldn't blame you for either.)

The poll, love. But I don't know where I live, or where I am for that matter...pretty dark and cramped in here... *sniff* mmmm, smells like satin and lace.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
The poll, love. But I don't know where I live, or where I am for that matter...pretty dark and cramped in here... *sniff* mmmm, smells like satin and lace.

It sounds like you're in reaver's drawers, my dear

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

SHUT THE HELL UP IN THERE

I'M TRYING TO WATCH DALLAS

And all things is right in the world.
Do you need anything while you're in there?

I've got an Asian woman living in a box.

I'm pretty set for life, thanks.