• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Well then....

UK or not UK?

• Total voters

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
.. so uh, can I come out of the box now?

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I think that, regardless of our native land, we can all agree that England is the best country ever.

Without England, there'd be no Fable, and without Fable there wouldn't be this forum... eh?

This is my Albion

Reaction score
I think that, regardless of our native land, we can all agree that England is the best country ever.

Without England, there'd be no Fable, and without Fable there wouldn't be this forum... eh?

Fair play. I bow to your intelligence *bows*

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
...and with great trial and trepidation, he reached for the "create thread" button; unsure of whether his declaration of boredom would be the greatest lump of letters and punctuation to grace the internet or just another waste of space. Indeed, it would be a very telling 24 hours. God speed, son. God speed.

You're such a prick, you remind me of myself, I like it. :cool:

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Im scared to ask but why? O___o

Except for the government :/

For the same reason you never bow to a Hobbe in game... :p Sorry HobbeBrain!

I am as far away from the UK as you can get before reaching Australia. Trust me, Southeast Asia's almost completely devoid of gamers who play more than League of Legends, DotA, and all the other games you usually find in Pro gaming... Its a lonely world here for a guy like me... :/

If given a choice, I'd move to the UK, but the immensely cold weather and expensive air tickets prevent me from doing so....

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm from the land of the midnight sun. Albeit the south part that doesn't have the whole midnight sun thing.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
:cool:

Godammit Azer, let her learn that the hard way!

After the few warnings, I'll have to take note hobbe brain.

Although like an idiot, I'll probably forget and make the same mistake again and again...

I'm from the land of the midnight sun. Albeit the south part that doesn't have the whole midnight sun thing.

That was almost poetic

Depends which parts you class as which, im from the Midlands (Staffordshire) from a tiny town no-ones ever heard of.

It'll be like that town from hot fuzz

For the same reason you never bow to a Hobbe in game... :p Sory HobbeBrain!

I am as far away from the UK as you can get before reaching Australia. Trust me, Southeast Asia's almost completely devoid of gamers who play more than League of Legends, DotA, and all the other games you usually find in Pro gaming... Its a lonely world here for a guy like me... :/

If given a choice, I'd move to the UK, but the immensely cold weather and expensive air tickets prevent me from doing so....

UK's weather is the worst. Some of the people suck but you get that in any country.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You mean the stereotypical rain? I dunno, I love rain. When it is raining heavily... it just puts me in good mood. I guess that when the world looks all depressing and the heavens cry, I feel better about myself.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
You mean the stereotypical rain? I dunno, I love rain. When it is raining heavily... it just puts me in good mood. I guess that when the world looks all depressing and the heavens cry, I feel better about myself.

We should swap homes. Our summer was almost nothing but floods of rain. You'll be overjoyed.