• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you going to do when your king/queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Ericka would you please shut the **** up about it? I try to be nice by asking you to type more "Properly". I cant understand much text talk. So please only fable 3 ,or fable talk on my posts. I want answers,and opinions. Not unrelated stuff.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
So anyway besides the idiotic wh*re. Is anyone going to be an evil ruler? I mean seriously noone has even mentioned being evil. If you are going to be evil then tell me your ideas

Erika

Reaction score
Ericka would you please shut the **** up about it? I try to be nice by asking you to type more "Properly". I cant understand much text talk. So please only fable 3 ,or fable talk on my posts. I want answers,and opinions. Not unrelated stuff.

You have the gall to try and spank me for my 'english', yet you obviously arent that versed in it yourself, and when I correct YOU, you are suddenly on your period. jeesh, dude, you cant even spell my NAME right, so you have NO place to try and correct me. You would think if you can dish it out, you could take it too, you started it. if you want to now gripe about being being on subject, then why would you make a post to gripe at me?? oh, and you might want to learn text talk if you plan to spend much time on the net. btw, is '****' proper english??

Erika

Reaction score
ima be a evil queen who kills a beggar every other day XD
and taxes taxes taxes muwahaha!

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

You started this btw lawls

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Tyler. What you just did is a serious offense. I'm gonna have to report you this time around.

Erika. Don't continue the flaming, it will prove fruitless and will just get you sancioned too.

Both of you stop now. You also double posted, which is usually just frowned upon.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Tyler. What you just did is a serious offense. I'm gonna have to report you this time around.

Erika. Don't continue the flaming, it will prove fruitless and will just get you sancioned too.

Both of you stop now. You also double posted, which is usually just frowned upon.
Serious offence? For what? Saying the F word? Calling her what she is? Im confused,but I'll be glad when everyone just gets back to talking about fable.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Serious offence? For what? Saying the F word? Calling her what she is? Im confused,but I'll be glad when everyone just gets back to talking about fable.
Is it really that hard to understand why is it bad to call a woman an "idiotic whore", or to tell her to shut the **** up? If so, I wouldn't go around calling people idiots. You might end up confused in who truly is the imbecile.

Erika

Reaction score
Not tryin to flame, i would hope im allowed to defend myself. i wanted to talk about fable, and have but i also call it as i see it. thank you for intervening, now it seems i wont have to defend myself further.
btw, didnt know about the double posting, sorry.

and, if ima good queen, i would make EVERY noble/rich person give about 20 coins to a begger every day ^_^

if that is i can make laws. hope so. ^_^

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Not tryin to flame, i would hope im allowed to defend myself. i wanted to talk about fable, and have but i also call it as i see it. thank you for intervening, now it seems i wont have to defend myself further.
You are. Just back away from the argument and report it. Trust me, I know.

*Flasback* Grimwhim *Flashback*

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I also have an arch nemesis >.> JohnDoe >.>

Erika

Reaction score
You are. Just back away from the argument and report it. Trust me, I know.

*Flasback* Grimwhim *Flashback*

thank you. btw already did report it.

*squeeky voice* your my hero! *squeeky voice*

^_^

Reaction score
I also have an arch nemesis >.> JohnDoe >.>

bahahahahahah JohnDoe has his moments
Is it really that hard to understand why is it bad to call a woman an "idiotic whore", or to tell her to shut the **** up? If so, I wouldn't go around calling people idiots. You might end up confused in who truly is the imbecile.

i definaly agree,

Now for my king I will be evil but in other words, I will do what needs to be done,if i se somebody and feel sorry for him cuz of a situation then i might help him, that type of guy

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
Actually mike if you read the fable 3 wiki it will prove that your child in fable 2 is the hero in fable 3...Strange I know,but thats what lionhead studios is saying...
well, i mean that its still your child, but its not THAT child.
Your character can have another child about 30 years later, then 20 years after that is when this new fable takes place

Reaction score
well, i mean that its still your child, but its not THAT child.
Your character can have another child about 30 years later, then 20 years after that is when this new fable takes place
exacly, assuming it takes almost a year(cut off a few months) for it to be born, i read somewhere you start around 19 years old, which makes since, the hero had the child 30 years after fable 2, it took a "year" to be born, and 19 years later fable 3 starts, making you 19....

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I hope, if you had children at the end of Fable II (even after going to the Spire) they will be in the story somehow, even if it's just in a prologue speech by Theresa or something like, "your father the king and his queen has passed away and your sister has left to live with her fiance" or something. You know, to make the whole thing more accurate and real.

I mean, the excuse of inaccurate historical documents or that they "are so inconsistent" worked when the previous Hero lived 500 years earlier and is only a distant ancestor of the new Hero in Fable II, but it won't work when your older sibling or siblings suddenly has been erased from existence.

Reaction score
I hope, if you had children at the end of Fable II (even after going to the Spire) they will be in the story somehow, even if it's just in a prologue speech by Theresa or something like, "your father the king and his queen has passed away and your sister has left to live with her fiance" or something. You know, to make the whole thing more accurate and real.

I mean, the excuse of inaccurate historical documents or that they "are so inconsistent" worked when the previous Hero lived 500 years earlier and is only a distant ancestor of the new Hero in Fable II, but it won't work when your older sibling or siblings suddenly has been erased from existence.

I think your childeren off of fable 2 were only human...i think....... and as for this infamous Queen? I havn't heard anything about her, i wondor what the deal is with her

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I think your childeren off of fable 2 were only human...i think....... and as for this infamous Queen? I havn't heard anything about her, i wondor what the deal is with her

I'm guessing the introduction will be very generic--unless maybe it pulls info about the models and their personality from the imported game save (if you import one, that is)--like say, "your parents, the king and queen of Albion, have passed on[, and your siblings have left to mold their own stories]", the part in square brackets only being said if you did indeed have any siblings. Would be cool if they dug into it more than that though.

Jomonoe

Reaction score
I'm gonna be the best damn ruler I possibly can be.

Actually, I've been thinking about factory's. Considering that Lionhead follows through with their claim of giving us the ability to raise towns and put up factory's in their stead (and vice versa), I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a small factory in each town (so that everyone can get to work easily) or have Bowerstone Industrial as the hub of all my factory's (so that all the gloom is concentrated in one spot)

Status
Not open for further replies.