• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you going to do when your king/queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm gonna be the best damn ruler I possibly can be.

Actually, I've been thinking about factory's. Considering that Lionhead follows through with their claim of giving us the ability to raise towns and put up factory's in their stead (and vice versa), I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a small factory in each town (so that everyone can get to work easily) or have Bowerstone Industrial as the hub of all my factory's (so that all the gloom is concentrated in one spot)

It isn't just factories, you can do schools and libraries, and more than that but thats all that has been confirmed, but still they wouldnt just do three things and end it, there will be a llist im shore

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I'm gonna be the best damn ruler I possibly can be.

Actually, I've been thinking about factory's. Considering that Lionhead follows through with their claim of giving us the ability to raise towns and put up factory's in their stead (and vice versa), I wonder if it would be a good idea to have a small factory in each town (so that everyone can get to work easily) or have Bowerstone Industrial as the hub of all my factory's (so that all the gloom is concentrated in one spot)

There is nothing you can do, the gloom will eventually take over all of Albion and the whole world. Probably. And to gather it all in Bowerstone Industrial would get expensive, you know as you would have to hire new workers each day since everyone else would have killed themselves already. XD

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
lol sure gloom all in one spot while we are at it lets make a suicide week lol monday is hang yourself day tuesday is go into the water day wensday is gun in mouth day and thats it cuz by wensday they are all dead who needs alot of industry you need to do it like simcity every town needs industry some more than others every place needs houses and everyone needs stores etc etc plan it like that atleast i will

VicOnTop

Reaction score
Is it really that hard to understand why is it bad to call a woman an "idiotic whore", or to tell her to shut the **** up? If so, I wouldn't go around calling people idiots. You might end up confused in who truly is the imbecile.
honestly i dont think its a girl..

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Wait heros can live 50 more years the actualy people depending on the heroic bloodline... The hero in Fable 1 Fable 2 ,and Fable 3 are all of the heroic "Archon" blodline so that means that the hero can live a long time,and can still look very young considering... You know like theresa! Shes 500 years old,and if you look under her hood it kinda looks likes shes only in her thirtys...

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Wait heros can live 50 more years the actualy people depending on the heroic bloodline... The hero in Fable 1 Fable 2 ,and Fable 3 are all of the heroic "Archon" blodline so that means that the hero can live a long time,and can still look very young considering... You know like theresa! Shes 500 years old,and if you look under her hood it kinda looks likes shes only in her thirtys...
What kind of thirty year olds do you hang with?

ChristieScott

Reaction score
I'm going to be a mighty King who's going to order everyone around muwhahaha!

Sin

is God
Reaction score
On my first playthrough I'll make sure to start as many wars as possible, build labor factories or at least keep them there, kill anyone who even tries to talk to me (Who needs dungeons?), and if possible burn down a lot of things for the reasoning of lulz

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I plan on cultivating happy villagers and a profitable kingdom. I just don't have it in my heart to be mean. I played as evil once and only once on F2, and that was simply for various achievements.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
lol sure gloom all in one spot while we are at it lets make a suicide week lol monday is hang yourself day tuesday is go into the water day wensday is gun in mouth day and thats it cuz by wensday they are all dead who needs alot of industry you need to do it like simcity every town needs industry some more than others every place needs houses and everyone needs stores etc etc plan it like that atleast i will

Wow. I laughed for a good five minutes after reading this. Bravo. It takes quite a bit to make me laugh.

Erika

Reaction score
depend on my mood thats why i have multipul accounts.
if im good:
every house will have plenty of good furnishings and repared all the time.
many schools and librarys.
if you can build homes, i will buld thim and get randomw beggers a few thousands coins (depending if the gold cheat on fable 2 works on fable 3 ;) *wink*) and move thim into the house. any one who becomes a threat, will not be killed on the spot but will stay in the dungeon untill im in a bad mood XD

if im evil:
if im evil EVERY begger will be sint into the river, or put into the dungeon till im bored.
no school, lots of bars. and any woman thats a snob or mean, gets kicked into the river, or thrown into the dungeon xD

(sorry cant think of much evil stuff to do im tired XD)

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I hope if you're evil enough, a new group of rebels will try to take you down off the throne. Then I can go apeshit berserk and slaughter everyone. EVERYONE!

Of course, I'm mainly playing a good guy. orz

Erika

Reaction score
I hope if you're evil enough, a new group of rebels will try to take you down off the throne. Then I can go apeshit berserk and slaughter everyone. EVERYONE!

Of course, I'm mainly playing a good guy. orz

heck! in f2, you kick my dog, ill go bazerk on you>;( no one touches the pooch,....

and yea that would add to my slaves in the dungeons }>:)

Matt_352

Reaction score
heck! in f2, you kick my dog, ill go bazerk on you>;( no one touches the pooch,....

and yea that would add to my slaves in the dungeons }>:)

Lol yeah this asswipe kicked my dog the other day when I was playing F2 , few seconds later arrow through his head.

I won't completely get rid of industry, but I am going to atleast try and make Albion nice and green. will put up plenty of schools and libraries. environment and education very important issues to me lol, beggers won't be jobless as they will be forced to join the army if they can't get a job.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
lols you cant get rid of industry you will tank your kingdom plz someone play simcity if you can make a succesful town without cheats and all you will see you need everything industry commercial and residential along with landmarks schools guards etc because each plays a purpose in life you need industry to make things to give to stores you need stores to buy those goods and sell them you need ppl to buy those goods and then the stores take that profit and buy more goods from factories so its a circle and if you tighten that circle you wont make money then you ppl will kill you cuz you have f***** up you need to find equilibrium for you kingdom

Erika

Reaction score
it dosent, you don't gain gold when not playing in fable 3, so setting the clock forward wont do anything

awwwwww e.e tat suck.
im sure someone will find a cheats some day ^_^
still sucks tho lol XD

sirsimon

Reaction score
I for one will make Albion profitable and peaceful, with everyone happy and the ruler beloved by his people. If Aurora threatens Albion, I will destroy them.

I will make the countryside sublime and stunning, but the factories as great sources of industry, all the profits will go into education, mantience etc

Status
Not open for further replies.