• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WHAT??? BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD GAME

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh lordy, that game where you pitted all the Crash Bandicoot characters against each other in a tank battle royale...

That's my wasted childhood right there.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Oh lordy, that game where you pitted all the Crash Bandicoot characters against each other in a tank battle royale...
Ah Crash Bash, how we miss your impossibility.
I think people had the wrong idea about the Destroy All Humans! series, I mean I have all three of the main titles, though their reviews were mostly "unsatisfactory" and "repetitive".
Another game I enjoyed was Overlord II, yet reviews for the game must have been terrible, or sales must have declined greatly as they stopped producing the game within a month of its creation.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Yeah, he was back then, but he's been a major pile of horse manure for the past decade ever since Naughty Dog moved on. Which greatly saddens me cause I loved the old Crash games so damn much.

I remember reading a lot of great things about Soul Reaver, but I kept missing out on it back then due to other games. As of now I've still never played the game before so I don't know anything about the series' lore.

Soul Reaver/Legacy of Kain is really one of those series that you need t play the entirety of it to fully understand what's going on. From what I understand, as I haven't played them all let alone finished them all, is that there is a time loop involved. One of my friends, prettymuch an adopted brother, played every last one of them and ranted to me about them a lot. I recall some things but it's hazy and I can't recall clearly enough to give you a decent summary.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Fruzion Frenzy, this is the funk your mother can appreciate.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Fruzion Frenzy, this is the funk your mother can appreciate.

I actually didn't mind that game, but the 2nd one was pretty poor in comparison.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Only played the first one...
What was so bad about the second?

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score
Fusion Frenzy was a great party game. I used to play it when I was with a bunch of friends.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Only game my twin sisters ever touched, only game they are good at too haha.