• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Do you Like To do?

Agama

Reaction score
Re: What Do you Like To do?

mjmarin12;420880 said:
I like to be evil cause I take my anger out. Ah,I love killing the parents and watching the child walk away with their eyes wide open in shock,hehe....
o_O Wow

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Well yeah, that one I can understand xD.

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

Like others have said, finish up quests, find new ones, dig for treasure, invest in real estate and become insanely wealthy, etc. I also go back and try to improve my Crucible times or try it with different weapons/spells/ect. There's still tons to do after the MQ, especially if you burned through it asap like I did. Having Platinum (as I do) which includes the DLC helps too, of course.

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420888 said:
No, I felt so guilty there. On the first playthrough I kept it, and on the second playthrough I gave it to her. I just felt awful :L.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who feels bad being evil! I'm trying to be bad because I need the evil expressions to get the Completionist achievement, but I feel so guilty. The aging thing in the Shadow Court wasn't too bad though, because you can dye your hair afterwards and the red eyes are pretty bad ass! :)

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score

My trick to getting the Completionist was to go all good, because I didn't like being bad (too guilty and such like you!). Then with a friend as my minion, we went to Fairfax gardens and slaughtered everyone. Then to Westcliff and slaughtered everyone. Achievement clicked, and we exited without saving. Yay still have a good character!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

Drew2686;421113 said:
My trick to getting the Completionist was to go all good, because I didn't like being bad (too guilty and such like you!). Then with a friend as my minion, we went to Fairfax gardens and slaughtered everyone. Then to Westcliff and slaughtered everyone. Achievement clicked, and we exited without saving. Yay still have a good character!

Why didn't I think of that?!?! I still have to get Feign Attack and Worship, but once I have those I'm going on that (unsaved) killing spree! I've heard some people say the achievemnt unlocked without the "evil" expressions, but I'm not banking on it. Thanks for the tip! :D

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score

Yea it was surprising how little effort it took to get 100% evil at that point. Killing everything with one or two hits makes it so...

Just make sure you have every good expression first, and everything else necessary, so that all you need are the evil expressions. You sure don't want to save after such a spree! Well, unless you want to stay evil of course.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420940 said:
You don't even age that much. Your hair goes grey, and you can dye it back to it's normal colour, and your eyes go red. That's it.

Dying your hair only covers it up but deep down, you know you're an old fart. Also, red eyes are overrated.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;421224 said:
Dying your hair only covers it up but deep down, you know you're an old fart. Also, red eyes are overrated.

I actually felt bad about giving her the seal. Then when she screamed no and turned all old I felt even worse. Then I decided I wouldn't let her live as an old woman and with a constant sadface everyday and Enforce'd her ass. I felt alot better after that. ^_^

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Wallace;421262 said:
I actually felt bad about giving her the seal. Then when she screamed no and turned all old I felt even worse. Then I decided I wouldn't let her live as an old woman and with a constant sadface everyday and Enforce'd her ass. I felt alot better after that. ^_^

LOL! I love you Wallace. You always make me laugh.

But seriously, I don't see how anyone can feel bad about turning her old.

Am I really that dead on the inside?

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;421274 said:
LOL! I love you Wallace. You always make me laugh.

But seriously, I don't see how anyone can feel bad about turning her old.

Am I really that dead on the inside?

Then I am doing my job right. :wub:

And really its just because she was all crying and stuff at first, then she was all like I just want to go home, then she was all like "no please don't!" Then more crying.

It was a combination of the crying, the dialogue and the almost convincing fright, confusion and teary-ness.

You're not dead Grim you're just apparently immune to almost convincing voice acting. ^_^