• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Harry Potter Character Are You?

L

LionHeadTex

What Harry Potter Character Are You?

Just thought I could put this up in spirit of the new book and the movie.

My Results:

Harry Potter

You are an outgoing, fun person. You like taking charge and you're a leader. You would do anything to help someone in need and you don't understand why everyone is so infatuated with you.

What Harry Potter Character are You?

R

Rhadiel

Re: What Harry Potter Character Are You?

Harry Potter

You are an outgoing, fun person. You like taking charge and you're a leader. You would do anything to help someone in need and you don't understand why everyone is so infatuated with you.
full_750212219.jpg

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hermione Granger
You are a smart and intelligent person. You use your smarts to help out friends. You can be emotional at times but you always seem to be in the mood to help someone out.

full_484433942.jpg

....ok?....

L

LionHeadTex

Remember Tsuyu, it's the personality that counts, not the picture ;)

R

Rhadiel

Tsuyu;116741 said:
Hermione Granger
You are a smart and intelligent person. You use your smarts to help out friends. You can be emotional at times but you always seem to be in the mood to help someone out.
full_484433942.jpg

....ok?....

:lol:. hey Tsuyu remember that pic i showed you of her:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

LionHeadTex;116742 said:
Remember Tsuyu, it's the personality that counts, not the picture ;)

I'm just a bit of confused. In the "What Bleach character"-quiz, I also ended up as one of the women....

Hmm..

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;116748 said:
I'm just a bit of confused. In the "What Bleach character"-quiz, I also ended up as one of the women....

Hmm..
dont worry tsuyu its probably your healthy obsession with women thats makes you so similar to them.

this is what i got ;) not sure if its very accurate though :hmm:

My Results:

Harry Potter

L

LionHeadTex

I guess mine was, very accurate too, aside from the fact that I don't have a scar or a wand pointing to something out of the picture. :lol:

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Funny. I just dont see myself as the heroic type, id be more of a cyrius black in my opinion.

B

blu phoenix

full_750212219.jpg

Funny, actually. It was the person I was least expecting to get.:lol:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

My Results:

Hermione Granger

R

Rhadiel

Sephiroxas;116772 said:

My Results:

Hermione Granger

I think Hermione fits markie perfectly, I wonder whose gunna get Ron:shifty:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Rhadiel;116776 said:
I think Hermione fits markie perfectly, I wonder whose gunna get Ron:shifty:

:lol: Good question

R

Rhadiel

im gunna experiment with till i get ron,

git it ^^

Ron Weasley

You are a loyal friend who is always willing to help whenever needed. Although you are a good friend, you sometimes get jealous of your friends and you tend to be the follower in the crowd.
full_807461482.jpg

B

blu phoenix

Rhadiel;116786 said:
im gunna experiment with till i get ron,

git it ^^

Ron Weasley

You are a loyal friend who is always willing to help whenever needed. Although you are a good friend, you sometimes get jealous of your friends and you tend to be the follower in the crowd.
full_807461482.jpg

:lol::lol:I like how they are using a photo from CoS, rather than one of the more recent movies like GoF. :p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

L

LionHeadTex

I could find a more accurate one, not saying Harry Potter could be all of us...just incase ou didn't want that...you know
Here's some other sites

Which Harry Potter Character are You?

My Results:

Harry Potter

You are in Gryffendor House. You are brave, loyal, adventurous, curious, heroic, and pretty cute. You can also be a little moody, brooding, stubborn, rash, and a little dorky. But you have a cool scar and pretty sweet glasses.

---

1058323394_Afawkes.gif

Fawkes

Take this quiz!

--

sngoi8.png

Harry

Take this quiz!

Haha, I'm always getting Harry Potter...strange thing is it is accurate, and I only have 2 close friends...ones a male and ones a female...I am the silent one---holy ****. And I wear glasses, I guess i'm brave, I hope I don't have a snitch in my pocket. Wonder if I can play quidditch....(doesn't even exist what the hell am I saying *slaps forehead*)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

smallmalfoy-1.jpg

Draco

Take this quiz!

*sits there and stares at the picture for a bit..*..Mmm..*drool*....

B

blu phoenix

Alright to LHT's quiz's I got:

full_855984307.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are spunky, smart, a great witch for your age, very pretty, well liked, a tomboy, like to play a good practicle joke or break some rules, a loyal sister and friend, and a good quidditch player. You sometimes get a little nervous around boys you really like and can let your temper get a little out of control until you hex someone. Even though you let Tom Riddle's diary control you, you end up dating Harry which makes you really lucky!!!

1058377705_Apig.gif

And for Sephi's:

ron3.jpg

[/FONT]

R

Rhadiel

blu phoenix;116814 said:
Alright to LHT's quiz's I got:

full_855984307.jpg

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]You are spunky, smart, a great witch for your age, very pretty, well liked, a tomboy, like to play a good practicle joke or break some rules, a loyal sister and friend, and a good quidditch player. You sometimes get a little nervous around boys you really like and can let your temper get a little out of control until you hex someone. Even though you let Tom Riddle's diary control you, you end up dating Harry which makes you really lucky!!!

1058377705_Apig.gif

And for Sephi's:

ron3.jpg

[/FONT]

I just noticed....Ginny becomes quite a looker in the fifth film...and so does Hermione....

sngoi8.png