• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Harry Potter Character Are You?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: What Harry Potter Character Are You?

First one I got was Harry - which is nothing like me in the slightest...

Then I got:

Hermione Granger

You are very smart, very clever, bookish, a loyal friend, loving, you fight for what you believe in, and can be pretty when you dress up. However, you are obsessed with school, rules,can sometimes take your projects overboard, your a know-it-all, you can be easily offended and overly cautious. But, your friends stand by you and you totally got to date a professional quidditch player.

1058322720_Acrookshanks.gif

B

blue crow

What Harry Potter Character are You?

Harry Potter
You are an outgoing, fun person. You like taking charge and you're a leader. You would do anything to help someone in need and you don't understand why everyone is so infatuated with you.
full_750212219.jpg

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

The first one :D
My Results:

Fred & George Weasley

You're the class clown, you would much rather have fun pulling pranks than to get involved with serious matter. You don't want to have a serious job, but would rather have a fun relaxed job.

For the second

My Results:

Fred or George Weasley

You are a prankster, funny, fun loving, full of jokes, love to break rules and know how to do it without getting caught, you are good brothers and friends, you love a good laugh more than anything, you are good quidditch players, and good at inventing really cool and fun things, you are also pretty popular. You can sometimes take your jokes too far so that you get in trouble or hurt someones feelings, you don't always succeed in pulling off your tricks. But you are really funny and know how to brighten up any situation, and you took Ginny under your wing so thats cool too.

For the pet one

1058377705_Apig.gif

H

HodgePodge

Fred & George Weasley
You're the class clown, you would much rather have fun pulling pranks than to get involved with serious matter. You don't want to have a serious job, but would rather have a fun relaxed job.
full_631772074.jpg

D

Darg

Luna Lovegood
You're idea of reality is a little confused. You believe in some wacky things but you understand peoples feelings. You can be a lot of help when it really comes down to it.
full_939763555.jpg

Gadzooks! What a surprise! Not really... In the Harry Potter universe I'd be the funky, sort-of-spaced-out but still full of bizarre and completely random (and at times idiotic) thoughts dude who'd probably be better suited to using a pen instead of a wand. How's that for strange?

H

HodgePodge

Lol, Luna's kickass :p And Darg, what happened to your Bardness???

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Hermione Granger
You are a smart and intelligent person. You use your smarts to help out friends. You can be emotional at times but you always seem to be in the mood to help someone out.
full_484433942.jpg

I'd do me ;)

D

Darg

Steve sacked me. He said I was abusing my awesome power and evilness to get more cookies than the rest of the staff. Just joking- I was absent from the forums for about three weeks and kind of let my position suffer the worst of it, especially with me missing the news explosion of E3. From now on, I'm pretty much a freelance writer and it feels pretty good. Hopefully I can stop stressing so much about trying to find some news and work more on my stories. Anyway, it's all good.

R

Rhadiel

Darg;117162 said:
Steve sacked me. He said I was abusing my awesome power and evilness to get more cookies than the rest of the staff. Just joking- I was absent from the forums for about three weeks and kind of let my position suffer the worst of it, especially with me missing the news explosion of E3. From now on, I'm pretty much a freelance writer and it feels pretty good. Hopefully I can stop stressing so much about trying to find some news and work more on my stories. Anyway, it's all good.

or Bardness is gone:O. Wow...that sucks...:ninja:psss, Darg, maybe u can join the hidden usergroup Steve is working on...'apparently' working on. Ive given him some ideas:ninja: ask me about it in pm.

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

My Results:

Harry Potter

You are an outgoing, fun person. You like taking charge and you're a leader. You would do anything to help someone in need and you don't understand why everyone is so infatuated with you.

Funny. I was half expecting Luna or a goofier Weasley (although a long time ago on another one I managed to get Percy O_O). I do *look* like Harry Potter with a beard, I guess >_<"

And I'm also apparnetly Hedwig O_O

R

Rhadiel

Orpheus Lupus;117495 said:

My Results:

Harry Potter

Funny. I was half expecting Luna or a goofier Weasley (although a long time ago on another one I managed to get Percy O_O). I do *look* like Harry Potter with a beard, I guess >_<"

And I'm also apparnetly Hedwig O_O

so...ur an white owl, with glasses, and a black mop for hair a beard...cool:ninja:

Orpheus Lupus

The Pretty-Okay Doctor
Reaction score

If I could try, I would totally create that image :p

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

My Results:

Hermione Granger

You are a smart and intelligent person. You use your smarts to help out friends. You can be emotional at times but you always seem to be in the mood to help someone out.
Awesome.

N

Negabin

crap,i'm harry...wanted to voldemort