• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is the best melee weapon besides daichi?

Shoe

Reaction score
Re: what is the best melee weapon besides daichi?

White_Howler;430903 said:
They do if they are different augments. Same name augments won't stack on a single weapon, however the same augment on both your melee and ranged weapon works.

Interesting, so by using Skill and Beauty and the Devastation augments on the same weapon, you get the increased weapon skill benefit twice?

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Indeed, it's very nice to have. I prefer Mighty Oak, Luck and Skill, Luck and Life, Combat Mastery, Skill and Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, Uncanny Luck, It's not Luck, Positively Charged, and Flame's Gift.

All of them give increased damage, and reduce damage taken I believe. The ones with beauty in the title make you sexier. The Luck and Life drains life. Uncanny Luck gives fear. Finally the last two give electrical/flame respectively.

Shoe

Reaction score

Just ran a test, an Iron Cleaver with no augments deals 94 damage. A Lucky Charm augment takes it up to 126 damage. And a Luck and Skill augment takes it up to 151 damage. Which is weird, because that's a 32 damage increase with Lucky Charm, and I'd have expected the damage increase to have been more than that if Luck and Skill gives me another luck benefit AND a skill benefit, but no, it only goes up by 25 points. If the luck effect doesn't stack after all, this means luck augments take up damage more than the skill augments do. Unless it's a percentage-based increase in which case I'd have to try putting the augments on in the reverse order.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Angel;430909 said:
No, it's not :)

Originally, the thread was very old but got revived two weeks ago. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't continue now that it's been reanimated for the last two weeks.

THIS IS MADNESS!