• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is your favorite creature?

Favourite creature?

• Trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobbes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Summoners

• Balverines

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nymphs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Bandits

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Undead

• Wasp Queen

• Beetles

• Kraken

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

countjosh

what is your favorite creature?

my favorite are the balverens(dont know how to spell) there cool:cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: what is your favorite creature?

After a while i really liked the Balverines aswel, thought the Mythology behind them was good. I mean you have GOT to have werewolves in Fables/Myths.

C

countjosh

i totaly agree and thank u for replying!!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I also like the Balverenes, but I perticulary enjoy killing innocents and Nymphs

V

Vegeta

Yea right before i read this thread i thought some one was gonna say balverine 1st thats mine 2 by the way.

P

porschephiliac

I haven't played long enough to know more than the beetles and the Wasps. So far, the Wasp Queen was pretty cool, but as a noob, I dunno!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son said:
I perticulary enjoy killing innocents

Someone after my own heart :devil:

P

porschephiliac

I think I like Nymphs, mainly b/c I like the name, andwhat it implies in the older, more mature, generation...!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

porschephiliac said:
I think I like Nymphs, mainly b/c I like the name, andwhat it implies in the older, more mature, generation...!!

You will find them to be a pain in the ass soon enough lol.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

I hate those friggin' balverines!! I love the trolls. They can't move and thier attacks are pretty easy to avoid. (except for ice trolls in TLC)

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
You will find them to be a pain in the ass soon enough lol.

Hell yeah. I can hardly get across the Darkwood Lake without them attackin' me like I stole it's gold pieces.

F

flea

i like wives wives r great arent they?

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score

My favourite are the Hobbes, there so easy to kill

D

darthlime101

I enjoy bandits since they just stand there, no surprise attacks like the balverines and the undead. They are so dumb since I killed their master and yet I can recruit bandits from Twinblades camp and have them fight eachother. Aww, bandit civil war. Nymphs are a pain the ass like others have said. I like fighting the undead since they are dumb and always grunting but I hate it when their soul is free and it screams like that. Scares me everytime. Balverines are awesome sounding though. What else....hobbes are just stupid since they are EVERYWHERE is Darkwood and Hobbe Cave (ironic that theres hobbes there since its calld Hobbe Cave) and the stupid hobbe wizard (the one who shoots the orbs at you) always screws up my multiplier when I want to get the Cutlass Bluetane. I'll get it eventually. The trolls in general I hate with a passion since they are a beyotch to kill. I hate the ice ones since they can attack you even when you are behind something (the ice pillars). I think I covered just about every enemy in the game. I hate Lady Grey mostly cause she mudered her sister, though she is hot for a pixelated character. I prefer real women more though.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

darthlime101;20836 said:
I enjoy bandits since they just stand there, no surprise attacks like the balverines and the undead. They are so dumb since I killed their master and yet I can recruit bandits from Twinblades camp and have them fight eachother. Aww, bandit civil war. Nymphs are a pain the ass like others have said. I like fighting the undead since they are dumb and always grunting but I hate it when their soul is free and it screams like that. Scares me everytime. Balverines are awesome sounding though. What else....hobbes are just stupid since they are EVERYWHERE is Darkwood and Hobbe Cave (ironic that theres hobbes there since its calld Hobbe Cave) and the stupid hobbe wizard (the one who shoots the orbs at you) always screws up my multiplier when I want to get the Cutlass Bluetane. I'll get it eventually. The trolls in general I hate with a passion since they are a beyotch to kill. I hate the ice ones since they can attack you even when you are behind something (the ice pillars). I think I covered just about every enemy in the game. I hate Lady Grey mostly cause she mudered her sister, though she is hot for a pixelated character. I prefer real women more though.
Well said...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

That german accented dominantrix in the Bordello! :shifty:

D

darthlime101

What did I say well, Skorm's Son?

L

LionHeadTex

I think the pixies are a good challenge for me, since they can summon multiple undead and hobbes. They can also conjure up traps like vine traps and rock traps. I think they are cool, but veryannoying at first when they fly around.
I also like the balvarines, since your able to kill them easier with a silver augmentation.
But my all time favorite would have to be the kraken. From my love of it in POTC 2, I enjoyed it even more in FABLE THE LOST CHAPTERS.
Some people like the scorpion more, but I think it was the easiest creature in the game based on its weakness.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I like Summoners, because they are so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.