• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

what is your favorite creature?

Favourite creature?

• Trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobbes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Summoners

• Balverines

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Nymphs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Bandits

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Undead

• Wasp Queen

• Beetles

• Kraken

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: what is your favorite creature?

I like bandits coz their heads come off easier and as a truly evil character I can get them to follow me everywhere and then kill them all whilst they beg on their knees for mercy... :devil:

Minions I despise coz the noise they make grates on my nerves......but I also wouldn't mind having a white balverine for a pet.....

S

shadow warrior

firstly id like this to go on record ((((balverines suck))!!! i just slow time and slice them to little tiny peices but there so anoying, id have to say my fav creature is rock or earth or ice golems they are easy to killl present a bit of a chalenge ie roling about dodging bolders etc and there good droppers least fav is near the end of (tlc) these anoying things easy to kill but explode when they die and its (anoyin) sumoners they call them so ny ways id have to say i dont particualry have a favroute enemy my blade slice through them all just the same guards inocents demonds and tavern owner all perish MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

and finaly a qoute from somebody else (as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death) the rest is on the film jarhead ENJOY

A

ALtesha

Hobbes!
They smell, they're dumb, and they die soooo quickly, but there are always a lot of them!!
And the big ones really help my Combat multiplier.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

shadow warrior;23038 said:
firstly id like this to go on record ((((balverines suck))!

I liked them and would love to see some more advanced ones with more abilities and maybe infect people in Fable 2!

D

Druid

Minions are gooooooooooood for druid .... i like the summoner ones they r so kwl and powerfull i cn summon them now muahahahaha oh and i also like krakerns :)

Z

zuki

personally i think the trolls (earth for sure) are the coolest ones they are fun to kill and the grenn ones are so pretty:wub: other than the trolls i would say nostros is the coolest boss

I

I h8 thunder

Arachanox (scorpion boss), so hard if your a warrior.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I h8 thunder;29836 said:
Arachanox (scorpion boss), so hard if your a warrior.
I, ahem, cheated when fighting that one...:ninja:

*in fact I only ever got as far as the wasps in the Arena - I'm such a girl...:'(

C

cycl.exe

I love those Ice Undead you find somewhere in The Lost Bay,
they are so slow, soit's easy to use assassin rush and to get behind them, then just slice them up and get your combat multiplyer high :D

E

ennio

hobbes r the best :p cos they are dumb

D

darthlime101

I would like to revise my previous statement about Balverine and the undead. Balverines are awesome to kill when theres several traders around and you get the sense of "OH NO!! THE TRADERS MIGHT DIE!!!" So then you go all Rambo on the Balverines and sooner or later your like "What just happened?". Undead are funny. Limpin' about, grunting.... its more like they need to use the bathroom than kill you. Seriously, they are pretty cool.

Bandits are good for decapitations, Nymphs are good if you charge up your bow and then shoot at the right time. Trolls are pretty easy once you get a good enough blade. What else.... Archanox was pretty cool. I wish you could fight them roaming around. So much fun. Trolls are the only thing like mini-bosses anymore once you have completed the game. I wish the Summoners would stay around after the end of the game.

I agree with Drakan, I want the people I know and love to become Balverines. For good players, you could choose to trap them in a cage and attempt to find a cure. Bad players could kill them. Just an idea for Fable 2. Nothing about Fable 2 is set in stone right now so we shouldn't jump to conclusions after every suggestion.

D

Druid

exactly my frined they r the best lol

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I Say Minions Are The Best The Orange One Are Better There Dogs And The Blue Ones Are Bird Thingies Their Fun To Be A Summoned Creature

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

countjosh;5657 said:
my favorite are the balverens(dont know how to spell) there cool:cool:
same here and the dragon at the end

D

darthlime101

jack;30442 said:
I Say Minions Are The Best The Orange One Are Better There Dogs And The Blue Ones Are Bird Thingies Their Fun To Be A Summoned Creature
What? Please fix your spelling and grammer. :wacko:

Minions are easy (to me) since their attacks are predictable. Melee will rush in, the magicians will stand back and shoot orbs. Multi-Strike level 4 and you will pwn them in no time. :lol:

L

Llama Templar

I love Minions, mostly because...
1. They don't go down in one hit.
2. Provide largeness amounts of exp and combat multiplier.
3. Actually block and make you think all ninja, rolling, blocking, like on them.
4. Make cool sounds. *CLANK CLANK!*
5. The mages have ownidge staffs. (Those things are all twirly and stuff! And what other monster in the game can set up magical barrior dealys?)
6. The warriors have a Darth Maul sword! Minus the lightsaber part.
7. They make good partners if you can catch one with the summon spell.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Llama Templar;30530 said:
4. Make cool sounds.
*shudders* They actually make my skin crawl with the sound they make...but I agree that they make you have to think a little more about how to defeat them because of how they block :ninja:.

P

Poppycock

balverines put up a good fight so im gonna say balverines

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

How come there's no poll on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.