• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What race are you?

What is your race

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexican

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • African American

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • English

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistani

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
F

FableFreak

Re: What race are you?

Bear in mind "Black" is the correct political term for descendents of West African slaves. I hate the phrase "African American", because what if you are Black and from the UK? African American is overused, so people shouldn't get offended if I call them Black.

jwc2200

Reaction score

None of the black folks I know get offended, but the uptight liberal do-gooders sure do. My friends think of themselves as Americans who happen to be black. I wasn't trying to turn Triz's thread into a political debate. Was just trying to show off my vast store of scientific knowledge, that never made me a dime in my life btw. Those teachers lied.

F

FableFreak

jwc2200;180460 said:
None of the black folks I know get offended, but the uptight liberal do-gooders sure do. My friends think of themselves as Americans who happen to be black. I wasn't trying to turn Triz's thread into a political debate. Was just trying to show off my vast store of scientific knowledge, that never made me a dime in my life btw. Those teachers lied.

Nor was I, I was simply agreeing with you before you actually said anything...

:ninja: :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

Well, we gun nuts gotta stick together, so thanks for agreeing. Go ahead and agree with the next post. I will think of something agreeable in the next day or two, lol.

F

FableFreak

jwc2200;180462 said:
Well, we gun nuts gotta stick together, so thanks for agreeing. Go ahead and agree with the next post. I will think of something agreeable in the next day or two, lol.

:lol: Well us "gun nuts" will be the ones who will survive the next Revolution.

I shall agree away, once you find something agreeable of course.

jwc2200

Reaction score

I think we both need to be given free .50 cal Barrett rifles. I want one so bad. Back on topic, I need to vote in the thread poll, I forgot, I think.

F

FableFreak

jwc2200;180466 said:
I think we both need to be given free .50 cal Barrett rifles. I want one so bad. Back on topic, I need to vote in the thread poll, I forgot, I think.

Every responsible, law abiding citizen needs to own a gun larger no smaller than a .45 pistol.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Now I agree with you. We are just stomping all over Triz's topic. On that note I will say ggodnight. I voted white.

F

FableFreak

Okay, back to the topic.

Nationality wise I am Finnish(1/4), Italian(1/4), Portugeuse(1/4), and Yugoslavian(1/4).

J

Jack of Names

I have alot of celtic and english family.
I was born in Ireland.

S

Solus

I'm German and Hispanic (More German)

I guess i'm white :wacko: